Does a tight pussy feel the same inside as a tight ass?

LGN64

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ASS is tighter pussy well depends on how long you been in it and how many years!! butt the ass hole is the tightest!!!!!! that seems to stay tight unless you have been fisted that is then its wide open!!!! i like the ass hole you cum faster the tighter it is the faster you blow your load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: AtlFreakster

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quick answer--my opinion, they are very diffferent. Both feel very nice. A pussy often feels velvety smooth.....an asshole often feels a little tighter. Having said that, I've also felt a nice tight pussy and super smooth asshole....... You also cannot ignore that the pussy is part of a woman, while the asshole may be part of a man....so the whole feeling and dynamic makes the experience "different." Just my two cents....

Reactions: Jujurice and find83

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since buttholes squeeze the base of your dick , what part of the dick does pussy squeeze?
A pussy may not precisely squeeze the base of your dick, but a pussy can certainly squeeze your dick in a very pleasurable way. I like to just stay balls deep in a woman and just grind away, rubbing her clit, and feeling the added contact and pressure around the base of my cock. The woman can also clamp down with her vagina, which feels very nice around your cock.....very nice indeed....

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
A pussy may not precisely squeeze the base of your dick, but a pussy can certainly squeeze your dick in a very pleasurable way. I like to just stay balls deep in a woman and just grind away, rubbing her clit, and feeling the added contact and pressure around the base of my cock. The woman can also clamp down with her vagina, which feels very nice around your cock.....very nice indeed....
How does pussy squeeze your dick differently then ass?

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When my girlfriend is riding me, we always make the fuck last so she can use her squeeze technique on my cock. She can also do something similar when I'm in her ass, but the texture of a pussy feels quite different. But both experiences can be mind-blowing if you take your time

Reactions: Mister2101

I find them similar. Have fucked women in the pussy and ass and vers fucked guys. Ass is considered tighter but depends on angle of penetration. If woman rides on rop sometimes the angle of the pubic bone makes it feel really tight. Pussys can massage grip the whole cock when she grips with her pussy. Feels great when a woman coughs during sex and grips cock super tight. Pussy feels velvety and nice when moist, gspot is easy to find when finger bashing.

I prefer fucking ass though as it feels naughtier and more dominating. Tightness is not an issue as my cock is thick and most holes feel tight to me!

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
I find them similar. Have fucked women in the pussy and ass and vers fucked guys. Ass is considered tighter but depends on angle of penetration. If woman rides on rop sometimes the angle of the pubic bone makes it feel really tight. Pussys can massage grip the whole cock when she grips with her pussy. Feels great when a woman coughs during sex and grips cock super tight. Pussy feels velvety and nice when moist, gspot is easy to find when finger bashing.

I prefer fucking ass though as it feels naughtier and more dominating. Tightness is not an issue as my cock is thick and most holes feel tight to me!
Does ass message grip the whole cock like pussy?

Not the same, less muscles gripping cock. Once deep in there is less resistance in an ass

Ever had a burger at mcdonalds then another day burger king? Its a burger but different. Then you have the same elsewhere and slight difference. Same with people: Varies depending on the person being fucked. Had pussy and ass, both made my dick feel good!

Reactions: royksopp4

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
Ever had a burger at mcdonalds then another day burger king? Its a burger but different. Then you have the same elsewhere and slight difference. Same with people: Varies depending on the person being fucked. Had pussy and ass, both made my dick feel good!
since pussy message grips your dick better does pussy make you climax faster then ass?

I take 2 to 4 hours to cum so neither for me. Depends on person turning you on. just do it and find out which you prefer. Some people like lemons others hate them!

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
I take 2 to 4 hours to cum so neither for me. Depends on person turning you on. just do it and find out which you prefer. Some people like lemons others hate them!
but if there is more muscles that grip your cock in a pussy don't you feel more friction, stimulation, and pleasure on you whole dick then inside a ass?