Does andropenis work

tex9nch

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm wondering if Andropenis actually works with out harming your ligaments that it is stretching? Have you actually used it for 4 hours a day up to 3 months?

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
I'm wondering if Andropenis actually works with out harming your ligaments that it is stretching? Have you actually used it for 4 hours a day up to 3 months?

No, 1200 hours and zero growth. There is no proof that it works despite what the shills will say. I have never met one person online that used it and said it works. You will get real answers on Reddit. Don't trust any board that deals with PE.

Go to Bid Dick Problems or
Small Dick Problems on reddit as a lot of guys on both do PE (about 3% claim success but those guys come to promote a product coincidentally)

No one there, with experience, believes PE works. It's only shills on these bards who say it works.

I can guarantee you a shill will run here and call me a troll or post some bogus "study" but I implore you- head to reddit, meet people you trust and you'll get real users giving real advice. These types of boards are inundated with shills and 99% of PE boards are owned by guys selling a product even if they say they are not.

Reactions: tex9nch

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've seen some gains, mostly in flaccid, from it. I don't like it, though, the noose gets really uncomfortable. Which means instead of 4 hours a day, I can't keep it on as long. I do when I can, but like I said, the discomfort makes it difficult.

Try to find an extender that uses a vacuum system instead. I haven't got one yet, so I don't know which brand would have good quality ones. but from what I read, it's very easy to use a vac extender for longer periods of time.

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've seen some gains, mostly in flaccid, from it. I don't like it, though, the noose gets really uncomfortable. Which means instead of 4 hours a day, I can't keep it on as long. I do when I can, but like I said, the discomfort makes it difficult.

Try to find an extender that uses a vacuum system instead. I haven't got one yet, so I don't know which brand would have good quality ones. but from what I read, it's very easy to use a vac extender for longer periods of time.

I had that issue with my previous extender I just couldn't wear it long enough.
I recently (month ago) got the phallosan forte its really pricey but it is comfortable enough for me to wear it 8 hours a day, and its strapped side ways so you can go out / sleep with it which is great with my busy schedule.

dreder

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah,

everbody is a shill.
I used several extenders from cheap to expensive.
The comfort isnt that great when using a strap.
They work all the same.
And yes most are uncomfortable.
I gained about 3cm with a 20-30 Min stretching routine and using about 1200gr tension for 2-4 hours.

You need to understand how it works and use it correctly.
If you stretch below erect size, it wont work.
Using too much tension, it wont work.

Without a stretching routine, you will need much more hours.....like 6-8hours.
Who would do that?
I aim for 2 hours daily, if I got time I go longer (up to 4hours).

If you need proof got to matters of size and look for the user fedora.

How can you extend for 1200 hours, dont change things or go by bfsl measurements.
So many stupid people out there.

dreder

Experimental Member
Media
And yes you need Mid-EQ Jelqs to translate your Bfsl-gains into bpel.
I cant imagine it is possible to use a extender for 1200 hours and dont see any changes in bpfsl.
This is impossible if a extender is used correctly.

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah,

everbody is a shill.
They work all the same.
I gained about 3cm with a 20-30 Min stretching routine and using about 1200gr tension for 2-4 hours.

Who would do that?

How can you extend for 1200 hours, dont change things or go by bfsl measurements.

Have any proof of this? Let me guess: NO? LMFAO. Nice try shill. PE is the only thing in the world where "1000s " of happy customers, never seem to have valid proof.

They don't work, no matter what shills like you (low life scum bags working for these over prices shit product makers for 10 cents ont he dollar)- They don't work. Don't waste your time.

And go look on matters of size? You mean the site run by "6 inch growth but I will never show proof of growth" DLD who makes money advertising these crapy,over priced products?

Sure champ.

You can't be this stupid to think these shitty products will still sell , or can you? You sound dumb af

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
And yes you need Mid-EQ Jelqs to translate your Bfsl-gains into bpel.
I cant imagine it is possible to use a extender for 1200 hours and dont see any changes in bpfsl.
This is impossible if a extender is used correctly.

We both know it's 100% possible since PE is not possible you imbecile.

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah,

everbody is a shill.
They work all the same.

Who would do that?

Here's Fedora's "100% , untouched legitimate" photos for anyone who is wondering what quality of shill these PE guys hire:
eyhAe36.jpg

Reactions: alruna

dreder

Experimental Member
Media
I hate dld.
He is a fraud in my eyes.
Just mentioned mos bc of a user with good pic proof and very good log how to use a extender.

I dont use mos at all, but this thread inspired me when I started research that you obviously skipped.

I am a active user on a european board as my 1st language isnt english.
I dislike the commercial aspect. But extenders are cheap today like 15 Bucks ( proextender with strap).
If you gain and can stand the discomfort (never use a cord!), you can try a better model after a few months.
The principal is the same as they all use traction.

So you tell me, you used a extender for 1200 hours and didnt add one bar in this time frame?
How dumb are you?
Why didnt you stop? It is beyond my belief.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

So then how do you make the stretch size longer than your erect size without using too much tension? I can keep an extender on for hours but only if I'm stretching below my erect size. If I go up, the noose gets really uncomfortable and slips off, so I can rarely get it to that point. But even if I could, wouldn't that be too much tension?

Basically, I'm asking how do you know if it's too much tension?

dreder

Experimental Member
Media
It took me about 6-8 weeks to be able to stretch longer than my erect length.
I gradually worked my way up.That was really tough in the beginning.
Dont use a noose, its really bad.
It can numb your penis temporarily and lenghtens recovery time.
I dont know your extender, but there is no need to go above 1500gr in tension.
Most gain best at 1000-1300 gr.
If you got slippage work on your wrap and dont use a noose.
I use a adhesive sportswrap/bandage. Works well and is cheap.

And start a beginner stretch routine, so you get at a max stretch level in the extender.Start slow at 9 stretches each 15s for example and work your way up to 10-15 Mins ...should be enough.
Get a Infra red Lamp for 20Bucks for warmup.
I like to wear a heating pad too while I am i the Extender.
Heat is very effective for stretching.
Without Stretching you are wasting 1-2 h in the extender until you reach the same max length.

You need recovery,especially in the beginning ...so just do 2/1 and after a couple of weeks 3/1.
On the off day I would do a kegel routine.
50 is a good starting point.

5-10 Mins soft(!) low-mid-Eq Jelqing after wearing the extender helps to speed up recovery, bloodflow and gains.
Imagine jelqing a egg without breaking it and moving blood to get a slight expansion.Dont choke. Dont go 70% Eq. 50-60% is ideal.

Measure your Bpfsl.
If it gets 1.5-2 cm longer than your bpel, stop using the extender.
Just do Mid EQ Jelqing until your bpel is 1cm shorter than your bfsl again.
At this point use the extender again.
Repeat.
Hope this helps.

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
I hate dld.
He is a fraud in my eyes.
Just mentioned mos bc of a user with good pic proof and very good log how to use a extender.

I dont use mos at all, but this thread inspired me when I started research that you obviously skipped.

I am a active user on a european board as my 1st language isnt english.
I dislike the commercial aspect. But extenders are cheap today like 15 Bucks ( proextender with strap).
If you gain and can stand the discomfort (never use a cord!), you can try a better model after a few months.
The principal is the same as they all use traction.

So you tell me, you used a extender for 1200 hours and didnt add one bar in this time frame?
How dumb are you?
Why didnt you stop? It is beyond my belief.

Sure I added bars you moron.All it means is your flaccid penis can be stretched further. Your erect penis is not larger.

So you have a flaccid penis you can stretch a few centimeters. WOW!!!!! Congrats idiot.

You will never, EVER, get your Erect Penis larger. Can you hang lower flaccid? Yep. Can you "add bars"or weights etc.? Yep. Can you stretch your penis with all your might while flaccid and convince yourself you grew? Yep. Can you add any growth to the erect penis? Nope. And there is NO valid evidence of that.And there never will be.Hell even the surgical "proof of growth" is always a flaccid picture of a penis. You will never EVER see a decent,non touched picture of a side by side growth of an erect penis. Prove me wrong shill.

PS. So you think DLD is a "fraud" and "hate him" yet direct peole to his board to see "proof". Ok imbecile. Man, the quality of shills sure went down.

mistermole7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen some comments on DLD, just skimmed through and didn't read, but he's a complete fraud and comes off as a very strange, even perhaps mildly autistic or "slow" (Just a hunch) person in the few clips you can see him talking.

But aside from that, yes, he's a complete fraud who built up his products through photoshopped pictures and bullshit claims. I have yet to see any concrete proof of his own claims or anyone associated with him as being legitimate. He's a delusional moron and fraud to a tee. Not to mention his cult of insecure followers on that stupid message board with names and sigs like "going for 11.5 inches" and garbage like that. Seems like a real cult-type mentality on that MOS site and similar sites.

As for PE as a whole, the truth likely lies somewhere in the middle, but much closer to the "doesn't work" end of the spectrum. There actually is a study(ies?) supporting the possibility of gain through extenders, but it's the only true concrete support I've come across. Is it possible to gain a few centimetres? If you're committed, it may be. Are you going to be lengthening your penis by multiple inches? Of course not.

dreder

Experimental Member
Media
Bjjgal,

Can you read?
You wont gain bpel increasing bpfsl!!!!!
You need mid-eq Jelqs to translate bpfsl into bpel.
A extender alone wont work for bpel.
Thats common knowledge in the european pe community.
I dont use mos, but this thread I mentioned is really good.
I can advise you not to use mos and trust dld.
Sizegenetics is overpriced (same as the jes extender), bathmate is a bad product for beginners (no pressure gauge,just get a cheap pump cylinder for 10-20bucks and a vacuumpump for cars about 20bucks), lengthmaster is uncessary (just use your hands for free).... and so on.
Dld is only out there to sell products and get his commissions.
I would have linked my community, but I dont think you speak my language.

I explained in detail how to gain.
Still you gained bpfsl, but extenders dont work.
You gained flaccid size, but extenders dont work
You contradict yourself.
If you did 2 hours research and apply what you have read, you would have gained.
Everybody who is gaining with a extender uses jelqs too.

The manufacturers wont tell you this and they lie about potential gains.
They overexaggerate wear time, so that it is impossible to get that time in the Extender daily. When you dont gain, they can say, you didnt wear it enough.
Yes, its a scam.There is no need to use a extender more than 4-6hours daily.
you need recovery days too, so you can grow bpel.

All in all,they will work if used with jelqs.

As I said you are dumb.
I do like 2hours extending= 1200h ÷ 2h = 600 workout days
I would have stopped after 200hours = 100 workout days without seeing any results.

So how stupid are you?
Really! How much time you wasted. So retarded.

In my eyes you dont need any device for pe in the first 6 months (if at all).
Just use your hands, a Ir Lamp or other heat sources and oil.
okaydick is a good page to begin with.
Its free and a very good beginners program
And restrain from overtaining.

Reactions: BravoD5155

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DLD is not relible, he posted pics that were proven to be photoshopped on Thundersplace; no need to look at pics though, the things he says are enough to understand that you can't trust him.

There are several studies on pubmed showing that extenders can be effective, you just need to google it. Do those studies give certainty? No, certainty is something unlikely to atch in the field of physiology.

Strethced flaccid length gains become erect length gains with time, your body just has to learn how to fill the bigger space. There is a strict correlation between flaccid length gains and erect length gains, so true that urologists generally mesure the stretched length and take it as the measure of erect length; most of studies on penis size are done that way.

I gained half inch wearing a homemade extender, completely similar to the max-xtender. The trick is to make use of thick rope for the noose (mine was 0.5 cm diameter) and apply little tension for the first weeks; than you'll be able to extend over bone presse erect length for several hours per day. Make use of the stress relaxation tecnhique to get there.

The rope should be made of cotton or other not slipping material - don't use silicon tube, it will slip off.

A vacuum cap extender is more comofrtable, but I don't like it for several reasons.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Message from the LPSG moderating team :

LPSG is a adult website and we expect all our members to behave in a adult manner, being respectful towards all others, also when there is a difference in opinion. Failing to behave in a mature and respectful manner can compromise your membership with LPSG

Reactions: KingEspadas

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I have actually used it For longer than that but it turned out to be a huge waste of time. I maybe gained a few millimetres after several months.
Having said that and with hindsight, I probably would have got better results if I had used more heat and done some intense manual stretching before fitting the Andropenis. I found the Andropenis stretcher impossible to wear outside, under my clothing, I ended up lazing on my sofa whilst wearing it which caused me to put on weight.
I have gained just under 2" in BPEL thanks to pumping and manual stretching, I think that for people like me, stretchers don't provide enough force to encourage growth however it might work great for someone new to PE.