Does anybody really care how big your dick is?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only way you can ever know for sure is if a Catholic Pope takes you out where a bear is shitting in the woods, and your lover looks you right in the eye and tells you, while a chime goes off in the distance.

I am truly amazed at the repetitive dumb questions asked daily..lol

Chungster

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tend to lean towards the "yes" answer in this situation.
I do believe that in today's society, size does matter.
I mean look at all the ad's in today's magazines and even on radio, promoting penis enlargement supplements and methods to increase our size.
bigger is better is always advertised. although I personally, believe that size isn't of that much importance, it's simply a bonus in a relationship.
in any case, even if a woman/man did hide their desire for a bigger cock for their partner, they wouldn't OPENLY admit it, although I'm quite sure that they DO care, or the thought has crossed their minds. The fact that they desire a larger cock doesn't necessarily mean they will necessarily act upon those urges and ditch you for the larger man, although a possibility, if they don't feel "fulfilled"

that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Other than yourself?

You may be on to something. This site is filled with threads like, "Rate the poster above you" or "post your measurments" or "say something nice about the poster above you" or "would you sleep with the poster above you"

It sometimes comes across as just a big measuring contest. Of course it is in our human nature to enjoy and sometimes even crave positive attention. I comprehend that part of it.

Now, to answer your question as to does anyone really care other than yourself. That's hard to say. I personally do not think that anyone here or anywhere should care how big my dick is. I like it. My wife likes it. My past girlfriends have liked it and it always works so I'm good to go.:biggrin1:

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
care: noun \ˈker\
6 : a person or thing that is an object of attention, anxiety, or solicitude

Given this definition of the word care, maybe other people do care about how big my dick is:biggrin1:

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, there are not many people that care much about the size of my dick. I've had a few girls who are size queens but the overwhelming majority have much deeper issues about what they look for in a guy. I don't say size is not important, but if it was the only or major criterion the I wouldn't have many gfs. But, the fact is that I have many of gfs.