Does anyone know these men?

PapaPoutine

Sexy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
4
Media
0
Likes
80
Points
298
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone have a link to these straight guys’ chatturbate? In the video they’ve said their names were Luke (Left) and Trevor (Right). I find them really hot and would like to see more

The Bro Show - video 11 - ThisVid.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do they have a video where they fuck?
I forget their names right now, but they're a "TikTok couple". Apparently they did a handful of shows on Chaturbate, but stopped because people found out their personal info. From Atlanta I think, definitely not straight.
 
I forget their names right now, but they're a "TikTok couple". Apparently they did a handful of shows on Chaturbate, but stopped because people found out their personal info. From Atlanta I think, definitely not straight.
Their ig: @griffinandspencer
 
I forget their names right now, but they're a "TikTok couple". Apparently they did a handful of shows on Chaturbate, but stopped because people found out their personal info. From Atlanta I think, definitely not straight.
anyone saved the handful of their shows? @Dluna86 Feel free to share, thnx. They’re hot, especially Luke (aka Spencer) it’s a shame they quit so quickly instead of doing OF or something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rgus98