does being heavy make my penis seem smaller?

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Now im a big dude. Six foot tall and 265lbs, but i also lift weights and am quite muscular, but i look in the mirror and i feel like i have a small dick. Im 7 1/2 by 6 on average and have beeb 8 on a good night but does bein a big guy make the ladies think you have a small dick especially if they never see you in person yet and they compare you to skinny guys. Is there any cheep quick weight loss methods i can try thanks. Pics on profile

fcnate

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It all depends if you feel a layer of fat at your pubic bone. If you do, they say that you reveal an inch of previously hidden length for every 35 pounds you lose. I don't know how accurate that is, but I do know that I had the misfortune of having to wake of one of my neighbors, who is deaf, because he missed an important appointment and I had his key. He weighed 340# back then and he was asleep uncovered and nude. I tried very hard not to look, but all I could see were balls and no cock. Unfortunately, the image is burned into my memory. (I may be gay, but that doesn't mean I want to see some cocks...)

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Now im a big dude. Six foot tall and 265lbs, but i also lift weights and am quite muscular, but i look in the mirror and i feel like i have a small dick. Im 7 1/2 by 6 on average and have beeb 8 on a good night but does bein a big guy make the ladies think you have a small dick especially if they never see you in person yet and they compare you to skinny guys. Is there any cheep quick weight loss methods i can try thanks. Pics on profile

I am a 86.1Kg (190 pounds ) @ 5'10 and it "does" not look smaller to me.
But my stomach is nearly flat. No beer belly here.

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A gut makes it look smaller. I've gained about 30lbs in the past year and my SO has commented on it looking smaller.

Maximus529

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what you mean. I'm close to 290 myself but I'm thick all around but fortunately, so is my cock so I'm pretty blessed there. I'm doing the whole gym thing now to stay in shape, but also to improve my stamina...doesn't anyone just like to ride their man anymore? Makes it easier for me.:smile:

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know when my bodyfat is around 7-8% I measure .25" longer NBP than I do now . Im around 12-13% right now. So during summer cut, Im almost 8" :p well 7.75"...

As for your weight loss question, try some Liquid Clen or T3, works wonders for cutting or a simple ECA stack.

Last edited:

tbdj69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know my body fat makes mine looks smaller. then again if people saw how large of a guy I am then then they'd realize the real size

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm on the total opposite of the spectrum here. I'm 5'4 145 and in pretty good shape. Your penis measurements are on par with mine just short of 8x6. Last time I checked if your 6 ft 265 lbs and 8x6 or 5'4 145 lbs and 8x6 your still 8x6 either way. Maybe you might not have a rock solid body but you do have a big pee pee. If you want to lose weight quickly,incorporate high impact aerobics and yoga with your weight training and the pounds will melt off in no time.