Does every big guy like a petite girl?

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nothing like really small hands around your cock to make you feel good about yourself

part of that makes me shudder out of pedophelic horror

another part remembers my petite ex's and wants to call them right now.

right. fucking. now.

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow - I wish I hadn't read this thread. Great way to feel inadequate about yourself... I'm not petite. Well, I'm 5'3 but I'm not skinny and never will be, even if I try.

:/

Don't worry about what some ppl think... there are plenty of us around that appreciate a woman's body for how sexy it is regardless of shape or size.. :smile:

bgr_thn_avrg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'2", 175 athletic muscle. It's nice to have a small girl for some reasons, like picking them up and throwing them around while going at it. And sometimes it's nice to see the size of your cock augmented against their petite bodies. It's better if they can really take all of you. In my experience though it's less common to find a smaller girl, like size 0 100lb. that can really work my dick. And while a smaller pussy is great, it can create a lot of friction, which can mean less time before launch. When I really want to have a great fuck-a-thon I go for a taller women with some curves. Not heavy or out of shape. I always prefer in good shape, more athletic the better. But the build is just made to fuck till you pass out.