Does it make a man that sucks himself a gay?

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
:rolleyes: well after so many here said thats ok for a guy to suck his owen cock i am curios about it when i was a teenager i could suck my cock but now ihave gain a good size belly and can`t do it no more :mad: but i suck someone elses cock:tongue: :tongue:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was searching here in this site and i read a lot of posts about selfsucking a lot of guys 100% 99 % streit8 saying they can suck theyr self does it make you a gay guy?:confused: just wondering:confused: :biggrin1:
Only if you swallow and lick your lips and smile afterwards--and of course sing a Judy Garland tune.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does it make a man that sucks himself a gay?
Hell, as far as I can tell, sucking the whole football team, swallowing, and bending over for the coach doesn't make you gay as long as you think of pussy the whole time.

Honestly, what str8 men can rationalize knows no bounds. Self-sucking hardly even dents the surface.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Having sex and relationships EXCLUSIVELY with members of the same gender makes you gay. Autonomy does NOT equal homosexuality. Likewise, bisexuality does not equal homosexuality either.

People need to get their priorities straight, or something.