Does it make you less of a man?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by yngjock20, Aug 27, 2007.

1. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Many guys in here have posted an "introduction" thread on themselves and even said "comments are appreciated" in their posts; but sometimes, IMO, the comments made, especially by other men, seem to cross the line from support to suggestive and sometimes even blatant sexual remarks.

Do straight men (100% ers, I don't wanna have to go into "that" discussion again) in here get weirded out by the comments made about their apendages from other males?

2. viking1

Gold Member

It doesn't bother me. I'll take all the compliments I can get. It's not like I get an over abundance of them. I really do want to know what people think.
    Good, bad, or just ugly...

3. agnslz

Gold Member

I've often found those comments that go into graphic detail to be bizarre, so I must assume that most of those on the receiving end would be made to feel uncomfortable by them.

4. SlimGuySB

SlimGuySB New Member

Albums:
    A compliment is a compliment - I just take it in the spirit it is intended. If people get pushy then that is a different matter, but I just tend to say 'thanks'

5. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some guys seem to have no barometer to weigh the level of intensity of their comments. It's kind of upsetting, but when you just take them for face value...I guess they aren't such a bother.

6. vwkid24

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly, take it for what its worth. And hey, at least there is someone out there that seems to appreciate what you post. Thats something right?

7. viking1

Gold Member

That's the way I see it...

8. optimum

optimum New Member

Albums:
    Didn't bother me any when I did have pictures up. I have them off most of the time simply because I put more stock in the spirit of occasionally posting, and reading the forums then a bunch of dudes and chicks just trying to get off on pictures for a half hour.

Draft saved Draft deleted