does it really work?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I keep hearing these doctors and professionals saying that the ONLY way to extend is by surgery. I'm 7-7.5 and well I'm pretty happy with what I got. it's satisfactory I should say. All I really want is the "ideal" size which to me would be another inch or two. is there ANY proven way or does everyone have sort of their own method ie. some techniques work on some, some on others.

suggestions, observations! I'm 20 years old and well I really want to make that 1 inch size! how they heckkkkkk can I accomplish it?

Cameron, you have a serious case of low self esteem.

Seriously, your body is nice, and your dick is absolutely fine. It is bigger than ALOT of women will ever get.

Honestly, stop being so insecure and just enjoy that fact that you look pretty good at 20. Not to mention the fact that, since you are 20.. it may still grow a little bit, as well as thicken a bit more.. just a thought.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
when they do the surgery they cut the muscles that make the penis stick out when hard......so it looks longer but may never stick out again.....just hang . which would you rather have??? and yes for every 30 to 35 pounds you lose you gain an inch on your cock....just because it is hid under all that fat.