Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
With proper breast and nipple stimulation I can lactate some. Even though I've not nursed in many years obviously my brain doesn't know the difference. Only a small amount comes out if I massage them. I'm worried now that I'm single that I'm going to turn men off if breast milk gets involved with the foreplay. I am a g cup so it's really tempting for the guys to grab massage and suckle them. I'm just thinking what if they notice and they're grossed out.

What are your thoughts on this gentleman? Should I tell them ahead of time or just let them figure it out it doesn't happen every time.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd love those milky tits. I don't think anyone would be grossed out. Maybe you could just ask the guy if he has lactose allergy as a joke when you pull those jugs.

I love that idea!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had the pleasure of being an adult recipient of mammary milk . Any guy lucky enough to spend intimate time with a woman, not just M.R., should count it as one of the many experiences / wonders of life .

At least I did ( no not with M.R ) :)

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't think it would bother me. I'm not sure its something I would seek out, but if I was sucking on some tits and some came out I wouldn't be grossed out or anything, probably a little confused and curious just because I haven't experienced that before.

Part of me thinks it would be better to know in advance about it so I wouldn't be surprised, but that's a slippery slope. Once you start preparing your partner for everything all the exciting surprises aren't so exciting.

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find it fascinating and part of the females unique aurora. I would like to know ahead of time if possible. I mean all you have to say is these huge babies produce a little milk now and then just so you are not surprised. With your size I am sure they will get a lot of play!

Reactions: lapdog2001

It would not scare me off at all. In fact, I find lactating breasts a huge turn-on! Even if it's a small amount. My girlfriend lactates a small amount if I play with her tits a lot, and I love it. I've also had several partners in the past who were fully lactating, and that was amazing!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This would be all they'd see. And it's not even guaranteed to happen one in a hundred times that I've noticed. And it's only after getting a lot of breast stimulation day after day. Screenshot_20190109-203545.jpg

I already saw this. It is normal and it is just "residual" milk. The truth is that the amount of milk is usually too small to bother anyone. People are different and I can't guarantee that there won't be anyone that wouldn't be turned off by it. But men are men and if I had to guess, most guys will not even notice it. We don't pay much attention to details in such situations.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I figure it's like in during The Taste and texture of precum during a blow job as it is getting a drop or two of breastmilk in your mouth while suckling. I'll admit I'd play into the fetish of an adult nursing relationship but there's nobody who could do it often enough I'm afraid. One guy I'm playing with is an extremely huge breast fan so getting breast attention from him is not difficult at all the problem is he works about 60 hours a week and can't see me but maybe once a month twice if I'm lucky. So I'm going to need multiple partners that would do that if I wanted to go that way in the fetish community.

The human body is a remarkable machine. I say, if they guy is turned off by it, then he is not someone to waste time on. Find someone who is compatible, and willing to explore the same sexual fantasies as you. We only have one life, and there is no need to waste it.

Those deserve the attention.

I figure it's like in during The Taste and texture of precum during a blow job as it is getting a drop or two of breastmilk in your mouth while suckling. I'll admit I'd play into the fetish of an adult nursing relationship but there's nobody who could do it often enough I'm afraid. One guy I'm playing with is an extremely huge breast fan so getting breast attention from him is not difficult at all the problem is he works about 60 hours a week and can't see me but maybe once a month twice if I'm lucky. So I'm going to need multiple partners that would do that if I wanted to go that way in the fetish community.

I would love to play at, or have, an adult nursing relationship with you! That would be really hot!