Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nursing mothers have never bothered me. It's a perfectly natural event, and I get puzzled why some people get so riled up about it.

I read this article recently, and I found it fascinating. Is there anything technology cannot solve?

The secret device that changed my life at CES

Reactions: lapdog2001

Hi, no it doesn't bother me at all, I'm not a guy who has a fetish for lactation but in now way does it gross me out.
Every time my wife ( @Holly Doors ) and I have had children she lactated heavily all three occasions, when it came to bedroom fun we would make it all part of the play. I always found it good fun to be honest and it's never put me off sucking or playing with her breasts, what guy doesn't like playing with boobs?!
Hol's has always dried up so to speak after pregnancy but I have met women like yourself who are able to lactate with stimulation all the time, again it's nothing that has or would putting me off, it's just our bodies doing what they do. That's the way I see it anyway.

Mike, you lucky duck ;)

Reactions: Mike hung

mrm169

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With proper breast and nipple stimulation I can lactate some. Even though I've not nursed in many years obviously my brain doesn't know the difference. Only a small amount comes out if I massage them. I'm worried now that I'm single that I'm going to turn men off if breast milk gets involved with the foreplay. I am a g cup so it's really tempting for the guys to grab massage and suckle them. I'm just thinking what if they notice and they're grossed out.

What are your thoughts on this gentleman? Should I tell them ahead of time or just let them figure it out it doesn't happen every time.
I would love just such a relationship.

Reactions: wizard1

Cappy_Dick

Loved Member
Media
Fun with a lactating woman is firmly on my sexual bucket list. What does the milk actually taste like?

It tastes a lot like Italian Cream Coffee Creamer, only more watery. Loved it when it was obtainable, but I doubt I'll ever run into a young mother that wants to nurse an old guy.

xx

whiskeydick1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell no it doesn’t bother me at all. In fact I find it quite hot. Some of the best sex I’ve had was when my wife was pregnant and had began lactating. She LOVED having her nips pinched, sucked, whatever. I was totally fine with having it squirt all over the place, sometimes without prompting as she rode me. However, once kids were born, that fun stopped.

Reactions: diver6

My opinion on the OP question isn't whether I would enjoy it or not but if I think it would be best to say something.

In my case I think, once things got a bit heated it would be cool to mention it. This way if its an issue for him and he wants he can work around giving to much stimulation. Then, you can decide if he's still worth your time.

MrHappy311

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of my favorite foursomes with a woman who was still nursing. My ex wife and I were sucking on each of her breasts when we both started noticing a substance coming into our mouths and sucked away!! We both loved it and playing with her while she was nursing!!
I'm sure it will be hit and miss with the guys you encounter but I for one am a big fan!! And if you're up front about the possibility of it happening, it shouldn't be a problem!!

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn’t bother me. There is nothing better than paying attention to all your lady’s assets. I love boobs whether they are big or small. If a bit of milk comes out after licking and sucking her nipples that’s just an extra reward!

I have a lactation/milk fetish so no, it doesn't bother me. It drives me crazy in the best possible way