Does Smoking Affect Size?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am convinced now at the age of 35 ( I quit smoking 6 years ago) that my smoking cigarettes and marijuana at early ages, approximately 14.5 - 15 years old when I began lightly, to the gradual heavier use, stunted my size growth.

at my largest, I was just about 7.25 x 6...that was when I was about 18-22 years old...but is it possible/probably that my smoking cigarettes and marijuana affected growth in either a minor (or major) way?

has anyone seen any scientific data on the topic? They say that smoking and coffee (which I never drank) stunts height, is it known to effect penile development?

it seems logical to me that it very well might...if that is the case, thanks alot Marlboro, you owe me an extra inch in length and girth!!!! bastards

:mad:

does anyone know or have an opinion?

Stubby4u9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
smoking affect the ability of oxygen to affix to Haemoglobin, Haemoglobin carries oxygen to your muscles, muscles need oxygen to grow - ergo generally smoking can affect the amount of growth in the body

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so marlboro owes me an inch or so in length and girth...as i suspected

have there been any studies where they try to calculate just how much smoking stunts growth in height, bones, muscles etc? or is that nearly impossible to figure?

Stubby4u9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so marlboro owes me an inch or so in length and girth...as i suspected

have there been any studies where they try to calculate just how much smoking stunts growth in height, bones, muscles etc? or is that nearly impossible to figure?

lots of environmental and genectic variables to contend with so yeah an average measure would probably be of limited use

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks stubby...have you come across any actual medical research that was considered viable and focused completely on this, or are you basing it on known ledical facts about smoking and its basic effects on muscles/blood vessels, circulation etc.

it seems to me it would be an interesting study to conduct, though I am sure as you stated there would be many difficult environmental and genetic variables to contend with, so it is difficult or probably near impossible to conclude with any degree of certainty just what kind of impediment to growth smoking can be

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know how true it was, but I had heard that the guy that was the Marlboro Man, had a problem with being impotent in his later years.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am convinced now at the age of 35 ( I quit smoking 6 years ago) that my smoking cigarettes and marijuana at early ages, approximately 14.5 - 15 years old when I began lightly, to the gradual heavier use, stunted my size growth.

at my largest, I was just about 7.25 x 6...that was when I was about 18-22 years old...but is it possible/probably that my smoking cigarettes and marijuana affected growth in either a minor (or major) way?

has anyone seen any scientific data on the topic? They say that smoking and coffee (which I never drank) stunts height, is it known to effect penile development?

it seems logical to me that it very well might...if that is the case, thanks alot Marlboro, you owe me an extra inch in length and girth!!!! bastards

:mad:

does anyone know or have an opinion?
Had my first known cigarette when I was 11. Can't say it effected the penis size; but, this may account for my height being shorter than the rest of my family. Don't know how pot ties in since I never got too heavily into that--gin was a better road to oblivion.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smoking affects the bloodflow and the firmness of your erections. Which could be construed as size. Although you generally get what you are born with. I thought only the parent(s) smoking during pregnancy stunted growth. And even then that it was only in terms of height? I have no idea why that is though.