Does that hurt?

Inwood: I saw that there was a topic on PAs' not too long ago but I was wondering if anyone had done any other type of modification to his penis? I've seen some very interesting things on the Internet.

Personally I have a needle phobia so even though I did try nipple piercing once (BOY WAS THAT THE WRONG THING TO TRY) I don't have anything in my body now.

Additionally, what was the reason you did it?

Wow, only two questions and one personal observation. I'm getting better at this.

tigerwolf: I'm surprised that you found the nipple one to hurt. I pitched a major tent when the guy was doing mine. He was like, "Take a deep breath.." and then pushed the needle in and I was just like orgasmicly writhing around. Was wearing my skintight black jeans too, so it looked like I had a metal pipe sinking down my right pantleg along with my leg. *lol*

From people who I've talked to, lots of friends and such, PA's don't hurt that much. *shrug* Just no sex for a bit until they heal. I recommend 6 weeks if you get it. Also, not much wanking it allowed for that. :(

Oh well.

rainfletcher: Just had my nipples done a few months ago. The guy screwed it up so I have to take them out and try again. In my opinion, they hurt like hell. Well worth it, but man did it suck.

Always wanted to do genital peircings...Didos in particular. I imagine it hurts, but what worthwhile endeavor doesn't cause some pain at least????