When desire became real

ronanishliu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've thinking about sharing this story for a while now. This is a summarized version of something unexpected (but hot) that happened in my life in 2022/2023.

A friend of mine, Bea, met a girl in a bar around September and they became friends. This girl, and her boyfriend, were from another country and were planning to stay for around a year (they were taking a gap year).

When I invited Bea to come over for drinks on Halloween, before going out, she asked if she could bring this particular friend, Venus. We played some drinking games with cards, got pretty wasted, and then headed to a bar downtown, where her boyfriend met us.

His name was Fredik was as white as flour, skinny, tall, with blonde hair touching his shoulders, no beard, blue eyes and dressed like an art student that buys clothes in a second hand store. He wasn't the most beautiful man I had ever seen, but there was something about him. The funny thing was his girlfriend was small, dark hair and had Asian background, while he was fully from the north of Europe. Anyway, they made one really hot and nice couple. I'm the guy in my profile picture. That night we all drank a lot, danced and in the end went our own separate ways, with no much chance of talking.

My friend's Bea's birthday is in early December, and she invited me and her friends for a gathering in the house Venus and Fredik rented for the time they would be staying. This time, it was a more calm environment. Fredik did this thing where he went pretty much to everyone invited and started asking questions about them, like what they do and what they like, he was the perfect host. I was sitting in the sofa with a girl friend, and he sat in front of me, really close, looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes and seeming really interest in knowing about my job and hobbies. He was doing pretty much nothing, but I felt so aroused. I wanted to kiss him right there. He also spoke with my friend and when he left us she whispered to me how she thought he was really hot. I told her I had noticed that already, but of course he had a girlfriend and was most likely straight (even though he seemed to have a not 100% straight vibe about him, which I wasn't the only one to have that impression) so we would only appreciate his beauty and lust about it. The night went on without anything else of relevance happening, and eventually we all went home.

A few months later, in early February, I was alone at home on a Saturday night, without plans when my friend Bea texted me and asked if I wanted to meet her and Venus at Venus' place, for drinks and after that a party at a bar. I immediately agreed. Me, Venus and Bea were drinking and talking when Venus mentioned that she and Fredik had opened their relationship and Fredik had seen me on Tinder and swiped right, but there hadn't been a match, and he was disappointed. I immediately told her I wasn't on Tinder (true) and most likely was someone with my name and that might look like me. I added that if I had Tinder, I would have swiped right.

We left the house after a few drinks and went to the bar, Fredik would meet us later there. I was already pretty wasted when we got in and drank a bit more. I was leaning against a wall, waiting for Bea and Venus to come out of the bathroom, when a guy came to me and told me how beautiful I was. We then left and was with his friends, but we kept exchanging looks. Eventually I went to him and we started making out. We were kissing and grinding on the dance floor, it was all pretty hot.

In the meantime, Fredik arrived and I, with the help of booze, asked him if I could speak to him. We went to a corner on the outside area and I told him about the conversation Venus had with me and he confirmed it. I insisted that I would have swiped right and asked for a kiss.

He said yes and we went for it. I couldn't believe I was kissing that beautiful and hot piece of man. I couldn't believe he was bisexual and felt attracted to me. The kiss was pretty intense, our lips touched, and then they opened, and our tongues got intertwined, while I took the opportunity to touch his hard abs slidemy hands to his waist. He was a great kisser and had this shy but naughty smile that got me horny as fuck. All of this happened with Venus approval, and she was also having her own fun as well.

I went back to the guy I was making out with and ended up leaving the party with him. We went to his place and had sex. I actually ended seeing him a few times, but he wasn't monogamous, and I wasn't looking for a relationship, so the flame burned fast.

I kept going out with Fredik, Venus and Bea and I made out with Fredik in some of them. I also had the opportunity to learn that Fredik had never kissed a guy before me, so he needed time to process everything. Furthermore, he told me that he was submissive in bed, had a dildo he had tried using and was very looking forward to sucking a dick.

In one of these nights I suggested that we should try more than kiss if he wanted, and we scheduled a date. We decided to go to a bar for some drinks and see what happened. I created zero expectations because I found him really hot and to have this man surrender to me sexually was a big fantasy of mine.

We talked for like two hours, and then he suggested we should go to my place. We laid down in my bed and started making out and exploring with our hands each other bodies. Touching his silky blonde hair was such a turn on for me. We removed our shirts, his white skin, hard abs, small chest got me really hard. I'm not usually attracted to twinks, but having this man, which I thought was straight, wanting to have sex with me was one of the hottest moments of my life.

He was on top of me, kissing me and grabbing my dick, which was already hard and wet. He started going down, kissing my neck, my chest, sucking on my nipples, which was such a turn on for me. We had dim light on, but I could see this Nordic boy kissing my belly and starting to open the button of my trousers, eager to suck a real cock for the first time. My briefs were already dirty with pre-cum of so much excitement. I have a dick bigger and thicker than average, which contrasts with my height, so it's always a bit funny to see the guys getting surprised when they see it for the first time. Fredik was pretty happy with having all that to suck.

Later he told me that he had practiced a lot with his dildo and that was the reason why, but he was being so good for a first timer. No teeth, using those smooth lips and tongue, exploring my whole shaft, sucking the tip, using the tongue, stroking slowly, then going down and putting it all in his mouth and gag. I ordered him to look at me with those blue eyes while he sucked my dick, and he obeyed, it felt so good, I was in heaven. He kept this process of sucking, licking, stroking, sucking and stroking at the same time, using one of his hands on my nipples.

I didn't want to cum right away, so I pushed him back to me for some more kissing. I took his pants and boxers off. He wasn't hard and told me this wasn't about him. I told him to lay down on his stomach, I was going to eat his ass. He didn't have a big ass, on the contrary, but a that pink smooth hole was hairless and asking for a tongue. I did it for a while and used my fingers a little bit, but he wasn't much into it, what he really wanted was to suck my dick and drink my cum.

We went back to him sucking my dick, with me laying down on the bed. This time, I grabbed his hair and fucked his mouth for a while, since I wouldn't fuck his whole. That was exactly what he wanted, a dick in his mouth, serve me with his lips and tongue, he wanted to try a real dick after sucking on a plastic one for so long. After a while, I couldn't hold it anymore and came inside his mouth and he drank every drop. We kissed a bit more and talked about the experience. After a while, he called an Uber and left.

We saw each other a few more times and I became somewhat close to him and Venus. They were leaving for good at the beginning of the Summer, which was around my birthday as well. I invited them for my party, a summer afternoon at a park. They didn't have the house anymore, Venus was outside the country and would be coming back just to get her stuff. He had his stuff at a friend's place, but had slept in the park that night, using his hammock (something he always wanted to do), but it became really cold during the night, so it wasn't the best experience. I offered him my sofa for that night, because he would be leaving after that and he accepted.

After the afternoon in the park, he came home with me, cooked me some dinner and we watched a movie. It was a hot day, so after all that we both had our skin very sticky. I took a shower first and went to my bed. He came to my room after his shower wearing only a pair of CK boxers and laid next to me. I said that would offer my bed to him, but I was working early in the morning and didn't want to wake him up, so the sofa was better. His answer was if he could kiss me. We basically repeated what we did the first time he was there, with him sucking my dick and swallowing my cum. I also ate his whole again, and he seemed more into. We had some conversations where he mentioned he was really curious about getting fucked, but from what I understood it had to be talked about and agreed with Venus. He said he might let me fuck him when I go and see them in their country.