Does your man like???

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey girls and i guess guys can answer too but I just wondered how many of you do the whole nails on his back thing. I mean i honestly do and then for the guys do you consider that sexy or does it just plain hurt?

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope, don't do it (sounds superficial - but I don't want to ruin my nails - I don't use them as tools for other things and wouldn't use them as tools for this).

KY-kara

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't do it either, at least I haven't yet. I have never really felt the desire to do it for some reason. I guess its not for everyone?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never leave marks.
Goes back to one of my first boyfriends 20 years ago who freaked when I tried to give him a hickie. His motto: Never leave marks or evidence.

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah i just wondered its not like im digging deep just like slighty scratching but i never had a complaint i just questioned it becuase i know how sometimes running ur fingers on his body makes him feel good and i had to see how others do it..

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's no hard and fast rule for me with regards to scratching and biting.
A good session can run the gamut from the tenderest of caresses to ....

But I think the "mark" of great, passionate sex, when you're both really into it .. can sometimes be when you notice later that your back is just covered with long angry red scratches, stinging with sweat -- but you barely remember the scratching taking place. Then it's kind of funny in a good way. mmmm OK .. I admit it -- I like it!

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had this discussion with my g/f after she did it to me the first time. i didn't react negatively... and said i didn't mind it at all. i said it's only fair... since she has to endure some pain as well. i try and be as careful as possible... but she enjoys the give and take of it.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one gf who would rake her nails down my back in the throes of passion. Strangely enough, I can never remember feeling it at the time but it stung like hell inthe shower later on!!

It's kinda sexy that I inspired that sort of reaction in her as she was the type of girl who wouldn't hurt a fly much less intentionally cause me pain. But it did hurt later and I do remember a couple of embarassing situations down the beach with my mates when I took my shirt off!!

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It hasn't been part of my life in years and I haven't missed it. I did date a few "scratchers" though, and I must say that I did thoroughly enjoy their abandon and passion while in the act. If it caused a few scratches, that was fine with me.

The results, however, could be humorous. When I was in college, I was dating a woman who was wild and a scratcher. I also played sports. In the gym shortly after our first time, as I walked into the showers, one of my "friends" launched into sports announcer mode to point out the marks to all within hearing distance (which was basically everyone in the entire locker room due to the acoustics of the shower area) and to speculate on their origin. I had forgotten they were there. The next shocker was when the water hit my back. YOW!

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My husband isn't into pain, so I'm purposely gentle. I've almost never left scratch marks. He's pretty safe from my claws because I don't really have much of an urge to use them.

I am a biter, though, and that urge is very hard to resist. I tend to bite necks, ears, shoulders, and lips (NOT cock).:biggrin1: But I usually don't bite hard enough to leave marks, so it must not be that bad. :wink:

For me, at least, teeth add another element to the tactile experience of a man's mouth on my skin. Soft lips, wicked tongue, stubble, and being bitten make for a devastating combination.

I've had to teach TM to bite me. (That sounds kinda funny!)

I think maybe he just tolerates my biting him...he's not that into it but he goes along with it for my sake.

nismosimo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a man I am totally into this. I don't mind some pain during sex, in fact, it can make me last even longer in the sack. I remember the first time my ex-g/f ran her nails down my back but it started w/ her just digging them in slightly and then moving them down my back. That was the biggest turn on. I had another g/f that was into being rough and fighting during sex (best fuck ever) and one night we were going at it and she just threw her hands back there and nails went straight through skin and the blood came out. Luckily she didn't have very long nails but honestly, I didn't mind. She was also into biting and every now and again she would bite my cock. That was an awesome feeling.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey girls and i guess guys can answer too but I just wondered how many of you do the whole nails on his back thing. I mean i honestly do and then for the guys do you consider that sexy or does it just plain hurt?

:cool: :biggrin1:

I'm guilty! But I do wear my nails manicured but short because of my work and style of preference too.

In regard of 'rough' actions as bitting, pinching, hold strong, hold their necks, arms behind their backs and all of that: I'm found guilty too.

For me all the above belongs to passion in my mind files it translate in hang all out is ardent, burns, boils, flames and etc in those circunstance all apply to me (not sadism to really inflict great pain...)

Men to me..at least most males are heavy duty persons..no way a petit woman like me will inflict pain when I'm being rough..they can handle me bcause they do handle the strenght of other males, they do sports, they have strong muscles and etc.

I'm a warrior and my man must be a warrior too...:rambo: for this motive I choose my mates carefully...very carefully...lol..to match my free style fighting ways..

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a woman who needed to be spanked and scratched hard.
she wanted marks on her to keep the memory hot during the week. She wanted her back scratched, her breasts scratched and red marks from spanking. Once I understood the fetish it was easy to play into her desires. Very hot but a bit odd.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
If it's going to happen I'm hoping it happens during the frenzy; it hurts good then. It hurts bad if I'm not rushing with hormones (I know 'woose'). I like hickeys.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If it's going to happen I'm hoping it happens during the frenzy; it hurts good then. It hurts bad if I'm not rushing with hormones (I know 'woose'). I like hickeys.

Exactly...and somethings we are going to notice the next day...and much depends on the sex we are having and etc.

Is not a routine or a programed move scene..at least to me.

But hickeys are not my thing though...at least the visible ones.

Ps: and practice 'safe sex' is get rid of al the hazards too..like rings, earrings and the artificial stuff..at least to me...lol...

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Some light scraping is always in it with me. I really love doing so, especially if the back is nicely toned and you can feel the muscles under your fingertips as you run your nails down, from his shoulders to his butt, where you can grab :rolleyes:

However, I rarely ever really dig my nails in. My fuckbuddy at the time wouldn't want [someone else] to see these marks, but generally it's also possible that I dig my nails in and scratch hard. Make him leave the bed with "combat traces".

Hey Gisella, sexy avatar you have there! :-9