Does your partner's mother know your size?

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've posted this story a few times, on different threads, but my wife's mum came swimming with us once. In my trunks I make a hell of a show, as it snakes down my left leg. Her mum asked my wife if I had an erection. 'No mum, that's soft.'
So, she knows. As does my wife's sister, but that's another story.
So, who's mother in law knows you are packing?

Reactions: MrBigDanni

gbaby25

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
She's seen me in a budgie smuggler at the beach, so technically it's the only thing she hasn't seen. Planning to keep it that way!

Reactions: lapdog2001

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember when my partner introduced me to her mom. Her eyes bulged out, with a kool aid smile. "this is your new boyfriend." She's an older but a pretty woman.

Long story short, I've been scoring hand jobs with her when we can get some privacy. Albeit a little rough but very stimulating nonetheless. I want to go full penetration but she keeps on turning me down for sex, unfortunately.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not married but a twenty-something girl I see and her forty-something mother both know my size because I've been sleeping with both for a number of years now tho not in the same bed at the same time.

Reactions: mdt123p

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've posted this story a few times, on different threads, but my wife's mum came swimming with us once. In my trunks I make a hell of a show, as it snakes down my left leg. Her mum asked my wife if I had an erection. 'No mum, that's soft.'
So, she knows. As does my wife's sister, but that's another story.
So, who's mother in law knows you are packing?
No mother of any woman I've been with knew my size (that I know of). I'm a grow-er not a show-er so there's no big obvious bulge that they would notice.

The closest was a girlfriend's aunt, with whom she openly talked about anything and everything, including her sex life. After a visit where I nailed my girlfriend in her room and we re-joined the family, she asked "how was it" and my girlfriend truthfully told her she was sexually satisfied and my big dick certainly helped!