doggy style problems

beckx23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so i know that there is probably a thread out there but i really want to try doggy style with my girl but the last time we did she ended up crying and is now afraid im 8x6 but its deffinately the depth that gets her cause of a little experiment we did in that position but thats another story. are there or is there any ways or techniques that i can use other than self control of depth so i can just go to town because we both like it hard and fast???:cool:

pecsofsteel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not doggy style, but if youre just wanting to fuck her from behind, have her lay down on her stomach and kind of keep her feet together, or even cross her ankles. WHen you thrust, youll get the sensation of going deep, but her ass kind of keeps you from going too deep. It might work.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just have to control the depth, you can still go hard and fast but just pull up that last inch or so.

I agree to try all variations such as flat doggy or others that create different angles.

beckx23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not doggy style, but if youre just wanting to fuck her from behind, have her lay down on her stomach and kind of keep her feet together, or even cross her ankles. WHen you thrust, youll get the sensation of going deep, but her ass kind of keeps you from going too deep. It might work.

thanks for all of the advice guys but his one above was the "experiment" i was talking bout and we found out i go way to deep way to quick... has anyone tried using lube on her hand and holding the last couple inches out??

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks for all of the advice guys but his one above was the "experiment" i was talking bout and we found out i go way to deep way to quick... has anyone tried using lube on her hand and holding the last couple inches out??

Even better is to buy or design a sex donut - a ring that you put at the base of your cock to prevent you from going too deep.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another thing to try is going in that last inch a little slower in doggy position. Slowing down that last inch or 2 but still going in deep (even pressing and holding it deep) makes my wife go nuts and come right away. Go the same depth too hard and fast (slamming her her end) and she feels pain in doggy. Any other position she's fine hard fast and deep. Small change can make big difference between pain and coming.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about an inch shorter and love doggy style and I have had partners who had issues with that position as well. A couple of women just didn't want me screwing them that way, and a couple of others would let me, but I had to be continuously aware of how deep I was going and restrain myself which took some of the fun out of it.

With most partners I have had doggy style sex with, my knees wound up positioned between hers which were spread so that I could kneel between her calves. I found sometimes that having her knees together and maybe her ankles crossed, and my knees outside of hers resulted in slightly less deep penetration. It also tended to raise the woman's vulva relative to the root of my cock so that I was directed more upward towards her spine, which seemed to help avoid cervical contact sometimes.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the idea of lying her on her stomach is probably your best solution if you want to simply pound her hard and fast.

The lubed-hand solution is a good one - although she won't be able to do anything else with that hand because she's employed with holding onto your penis.

I'd just lie her down on her stomach and pound her. The problem I had with doggystyle is when I really wanted to pound the girl hard she would "run" from me. I was constantly having to pull her back towards me to keep pounding. Lying her down on her stomach is a good idea because now she can't move that much and I can fuck her as hard and fast as we like.

Simba

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the suggestions seem pretty sound, but I'd like to add one more point. A friend of mine, a self confessed size queen, could never do doggy because of her inverted uterus. Maybe your girlfriend has that as well? How is she with regular missionary?

chamisaguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
maybe get a "cock sling" which is like a wide silicone cock ring or "sleeve" plus a stretcher for your balls, all in one device (see FortTroff or Mr S Leather sites for visuals -- $25 each). The extra-wide and "collared" band on the cock shaft might provide the right amount of stopping distance if you or she feel it arriving at the vulva -- I don't know, you might still get all caught up in the "slam and jack hammer approach" you seem to like but which hurts her.

I just have to go with feedback from my partners -- if it's too deep and hurts, I consciously keep that in mind and don't bang so hard....slow and deep maybe still works, but not the hard and fast beating! On the other hand, doggie-style anal with men usually has the bottom grabbing hard on the mattress/sheets, spreading his legs farther apart and getting down onto the edge of the bed and yelling for more and "Oh god yes, keep doing that" remarks!

Hope you two can find a happy medium and get lost in the fun!

Austman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have the same problem. We start off her on her back and me slowly sliding into her. Tease her clit a bit once she relaxes then try doggy, slowly, then build up. I'm the same size so I know what it's like.

DonkeyD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ive had the same problem, but mostly bc her cervix is in the upper left corner of her vagina, and when she is turned upside down my dick (which hangs to the left) rams right into it...i just get the look of pain and death so i stop. Tried doing it with her flat too (my fav position) but that doesnt work bc i still manage to get it all in. Tried her on side back to me today...mostly worked except when i got too carried away she stopped me...so we just moved on to her on top. I just try to get it in that position for a little bit not the whole time.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd just lie her down on her stomach and pound her. The problem I had with doggystyle is when I really wanted to pound the girl hard she would "run" from me. I was constantly having to pull her back towards me to keep pounding. Lying her down on her stomach is a good idea because now she can't move that much and I can fuck her as hard and fast as we like.

I can't speak for all women, but when I 'run' it's because it's uncomfortable. Holding her down so you can hurt her all you like really isn't the answer.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even better is to buy or design a sex donut - a ring that you put at the base of your cock to prevent you from going too deep.

You can make one of these by cutting a masturbation sleeve and putting around the base of your cock. It's great for grinding if you're too long and being able to fuck her hard without bottoming out. Then she gets clitoral and labial stimulation, too, which she can't get if you just control your depth by short stroking.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't speak for all women, but when I 'run' it's because it's uncomfortable. Holding her down so you can hurt her all you like really isn't the answer.

This is true for me. If I'm crawling away, it's because I don't like it.

beckx23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the suggestions seem pretty sound, but I'd like to add one more point. A friend of mine, a self confessed size queen, could never do doggy because of her inverted uterus. Maybe your girlfriend has that as well? How is she with regular missionary?
she is fine with that i mean if i push deep it will hurt or if i put her legs on my shoulders i will go to deep but with her legs normal i can go as fast or as hard as i want