bheido
Mythical Member
The fact they were so quick to publicly bail on James during the Tati drama. Every public friendship they have is a calculated branding move.Based on?
The fact they were so quick to publicly bail on James during the Tati drama. Every public friendship they have is a calculated branding move.Based on?
This forum is getting annoying lmao like why are y’all so fucking pressed about reposting a video?!? and who cares if we keep reposting fakes or have fantasies of Grayson and Ethan all gay for each other. We are all sane human beings who know that’s as good as this is going to get for us. The twins are smart asf and won’t ever leak a nude so bulges, fakes and fantasies are all we are ever going to have. Anyone who doesn’t like that should make a Dolan twin realistic appreciation forum with pics from their IGs and snaps or better yet a Dolan twin fantasy forum!!!! lmao but a bunch of sensitive ppl here.
Ew no
AAAAHH The tea is like boiling!!!
I agree they are too hott to cover themselves up like look what happen to bieber....but I guess as long as Grayson (the hotter twin) doesn’t cover himself up then everything will be okEthans torso tat... hope its the first and last.
The crazy thing is that it’s beautifully drawn. Like I can’t draw to save my life but it’s a nice tat. Not one I’d expect to see on him though...but then again...not surprising either. They like random things(well random to us, has meaning to them).Ethans torso tat... hope its the first and last.
You know he’s gonna follow his older brother. I wouldn’t expect anything less.I agree they are too hott to cover themselves up like look what happen to bieber....but I guess as long as Grayson (the hotter twin) doesn’t cover himself up then everything will be ok
You know he’s gonna follow his older brother. I wouldn’t expect anything less. As in Ethan?
View attachment 5022661_si8lRTHMPJ_477c9828270966988aeb726f07788cdf.mp4Can u stop posting this please, we get it alr we seen it 599 times
And Grayson even mentioned “We all know who the bigger twin is...”Yeah, Ethan is older by like 20 minutes. A fact that he always brings up lol. But who wouldn’t lmao. Ethan may be older, but Graysons much bigger, like more bulkier.
Simple Bulge, every vid things
I love the idea of them without underwear under their pants, it's hot.whats that swinging there, Ethan?![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.