Dolan twins

Who's the new gay guy that they took photos with?
Larri Marritt who is best friends with Issa (twaimz).
I guess Issa just called up the twins to surprise Larri for his b-day...who knew the Dolan’s gay network ran so deep...
2VJD5.jpeg


@12:10
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View attachment 0AFEDEE2-0B27-4179-9614-5DE36D42398D.MOV
 
oop where
Someone recorded them filming a reaction to the billboard Grayson was wearing grey shorts and you could kinda see a bulge also they got mad cause they got caught filming in a public location....
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They weren’t really acting like jerks tbh, they weren’t aggressive nor did they curse at the person recording. Im really hoping they dont scrap the video because I have a feeling Gray will be bulging tf out those grey shorts
 
idk if anyone’s agrees but you can tell they do YouTube just for the money, I’m not here for the 2019 Dolan’s lol. they ran out of video ideas and they literally don’t do anything for their fans BUT make them pay for stuff :joy: channel members, new cologne so there fans can smell like them??? And merch that’s like $50+
They lost me as a Stan..
 
idk if anyone’s agrees but you can tell they do YouTube just for the money, I’m not here for the 2019 Dolan’s lol. they ran out of video ideas and they literally don’t do anything for their fans BUT make them pay for stuff :joy: channel members, new cologne so there fans can smell like them??? And merch that’s like $50+
They lost me as a Stan..

Same sis, they started getting more money hungry near the start of 2019 and as of now their videos are just boring. Im here for them being sexy and all and will continue looking for bulge pics etc. But i dont watch their videos like i used to anymore, they’re too lacklustre.
 
idk if anyone’s agrees but you can tell they do YouTube just for the money, I’m not here for the 2019 Dolan’s lol. they ran out of video ideas and they literally don’t do anything for their fans BUT make them pay for stuff :joy: channel members, new cologne so there fans can smell like them??? And merch that’s like $50+
They lost me as a Stan..
I never was a Stan I could honestly see right through them Also making little kid fans who look up to them pay for their perfume and merch is so tacky. they’re greedy but hot so that all that matters lol
 
People seem to forget that they are a business. They're not doing anything that companies selling toys to kids or even popstars aren't doing. There is nothing wrong with their business model other than they should just make an Onlyfans and forget about YouTube.

I can tell from watching their videos that they don't really care too much about being in videos but do enjoy more of the behind the scenes aspect of it. Also to be fair, they don't really vlog like a lot of the other big YouTubers do. If they did, their videos would probably be somewhat more entertaining and even more frequent. They just don't love being on camera.
 
People seem to forget that they are a business. They're not doing anything that companies selling toys to kids or even popstars aren't doing. There is nothing wrong with their business model other than they should just make an Onlyfans and forget about YouTube.

I can tell from watching their videos that they don't really care too much about being in videos but do enjoy more of the behind the scenes aspect of it. Also to be fair, they don't really vlog like a lot of the other big YouTubers do. If they did, their videos would probably be somewhat more entertaining and even more frequent. They just don't love being on camera.
 
People seem to forget that they are a business. They're not doing anything that companies selling toys to kids or even popstars aren't doing. There is nothing wrong with their business model other than they should just make an Onlyfans and forget about YouTube.

I can tell from watching their videos that they don't really care too much about being in videos but do enjoy more of the behind the scenes aspect of it. Also to be fair, they don't really vlog like a lot of the other big YouTubers do. If they did, their videos would probably be somewhat more entertaining and even more frequent. They just don't love being on camera.
Yep they are definitely a business. I wouldn’t say they were money hungry. The thing is is that I think that when they were younger it was more fun. They had more ideas they were more creative. Back then it was awesome. I think now that they’ve gotten older priorities have changed, things have shifted. Plus there’s the whole their father dying too. Which could’ve had an influence in their change as well. I mean hey they’re growing up.

You can tell that they’re starting to find their own passions that don’t necessarily involve YouTube. Grayson loves construction so I can see him doing something like that further down the line. Someone had once said Ethan obviously likes making videos since he is more text savvy. He may have something to do with Media in the future. And besides did the psychic twins say they were gonna be doing different things as time went on? Well time has moved and they’re starting to do different things. I feel like if they went away for a while and just focused on their passions outside of making videos and then came back with more ideas it would be more entertaining.
 
Can we just post pictures of them and not type these long ass paragraphs : /
Or maybe just ignore them and let people do whatever they want to? Why do people always try to dictate what other people should be doing based on what they like/dislike? Smh.
 
Or maybe just ignore them and let people do whatever they want to? Why do people always try to dictate what other people should be doing based on what they like/dislike? Smh.

It’s pretty hard to ignore them when every thread in this post is full of 2 hour long paragraphs. This isn’t English class babes. I came here for pictures not words