Dolan twins

I would imagine, as twins, they're fairly used to seeing each other like that.
Yes true but I was referring to Grayson and Ryan as friends crossing streams because that’s what it looked like in the photo. I’m sure the twins have pissed together, seen each other naked, etc…
 
Literally every interaction he had with James Charles (Not saying James is anything special, hate him to the core due to his scandals, also James was doing the most in those videos) they claim that it was for shits and giggles but you can clearly see that he was grossed out by him.

then there was the scandal they both had with their gay childhood friend where they kicked him out for being gay. that was their last scandal before they went dark. Look it up on YouTube, there’s loads of videos about it.
Their friend, Ryan? He wasn’t gay. The whole situation was because apparently he was talking to a fan on Snapchat, replied with a heart emoji and the twins flipped out. Plus, there’s this whole situation where Ryan was talking to a girl that Grayson allegedly liked. But that wasn’t even the case. He was just venting to her. Like he even gave his side of the story. Like there was no issues with them having a “gay friend“. Unless Ryan has recently come out or some thing he was straight.

As for the James Charles situation. I believe it was more he was meant to look uncomfortable. I think it was supposed to be the whole him being the “hot straight guy” that is listed over by a “feminine gay” one and them showing that a feminine gay guy & a masculine straight guy can be friends. At least they were trying to show diversity or something like that. Who knows. But I never sensed any kind of pure discomfort. More like comedic annoyance.
 
Their friend, Ryan? He wasn’t gay. The whole situation was because apparently he was talking to a fan on Snapchat, replied with a heart emoji and the twins flipped out. Plus, there’s this whole situation where Ryan was talking to a girl that Grayson allegedly liked. But that wasn’t even the case. He was just venting to her. Like he even gave his side of the story. Like there was no issues with them having a “gay friend“. Unless Ryan has recently come out or some thing he was straight.

As for the James Charles situation. I believe it was more he was meant to look uncomfortable. I think it was supposed to be the whole him being the “hot straight guy” that is listed over by a “feminine gay” one and them showing that a feminine gay guy & a masculine straight guy can be friends. At least they were trying to show diversity or something like that. Who knows. But I never sensed any kind of pure discomfort. More like comedic annoyance.
I remember when the whole Ryan debacle happened; my first thought when I saw the video was that the twins are unhinged and narcissistic for how they treated him.
And seeing Ryan's 2 response videos at that time, really confirmed what I'd already thought about the twins.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LadyLena