Dolfette's Avatar Thread

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like Dolf's new avitar! I saw her face on chat yesterday and damn that lady is beautiful! But I think we should put sound to the avitars. I heard Dolf's voice in chat yesterday and I have been having constant Nanny fantasies every ten minutes since.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like Dolf's new avitar! I saw her face on chat yesterday and damn that lady is beautiful! But I think we should put sound to the avitars. I heard Dolf's voice in chat yesterday and I have been having constant Nanny fantasies every ten minutes since.
lol, you daft muppet!

:tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanna hear dolfette's voice too! From that description she sounds like Mary Poppins in my head now...

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Petite, it looks a little like a corgi puppy. They are sooooooooooo cute when they are little and just full of energy. I just realized that after I said I wanted to kiss it!!!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I keep changing it. I have so many doggy avatars now! I must use them all! Bwahahahaha!

I've gone mad with avatar changing power!

Anyone want one? I gots more than I need.

Last edited:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
i have a metaphorical penis.
it's the biggest on this site.

This is why everyone loves you ~~:tongue:
(I agree with nicenydick on the pic comments)

*Love the puppy avatars... the girls went from cute... to really cute...
I'd bet they still get the same treatment....You can't be cruel to a cute little puppy.... or a kitty on a dog's nose... adorable*

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i have a metaphorical penis.
it's the biggest on this site.

I preferred your shiny circumcision knife, it sent terror into foreskins everywhere.:biggrin1: which made many many get turned on (not me, just those obsessed with skin.). I now must adjust to your knew avatar and knowledge of your 80000 inch penis, metaphorical or not.

It's a nice avatar by the way.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Love the puppy avatars... the girls went from cute... to really cute...
I'd bet they still get the same treatment....You can't be cruel to a cute little puppy.... or a kitty on a dog's nose... adorable*

It all depends on the person...

There are some people who are turned off by the pin-up girl, I think, especially if they have issues with women that they assume would be "Miss Prissy" or "Bitchy Because They're Beautiful" or have some other misogynistic issue with beautiful women. I bet those people would treat me differently with a puppy avatar. I've definitely had posts thrown at me that contained assumptions that could only have been derived from that image. People are so funny that way.

The cuteness is offset with Sue Sylvester.

She would crush my puppy avatar. CRUSH IT! :redface: