Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not sure you should be so cruel in calling Dolfeete a "attention whore" she did not start this thread after all.

I'm sure our shy Dolfette is blushing everytime you bump her thread. :biggrin1:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I'm actually very happy to see Dolfette get this wonderful attention.. especially from the guys.
On the avatar topic... I loved the back, was pleasantly surprised to see face ... I could do without the knife.. made my head hurt everytime I saw it (LOL)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then it's a darn good thing I wasn't. I was referring to all the flapping and crying going on over another member getting a little bit of attention.
pardon me while i hump your thigh a moment.
Back on topic - I adore Dolfette's new avi... my fave was the pretty mask, but I love this one too.
this one?

Attachments

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm actually very happy to see Dolfette get this wonderful attention.. especially from the guys.
On the avatar topic... I loved the back, was pleasantly surprised to see face ... I could do without the knife.. made my head hurt everytime I saw it (LOL)
no love for poor mr stabby :frown1:
if i were cruel i'd show you where else he went.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that the picture of your back was very eloquent. :) So beautiful...

From what I've seen, your pictures are so unique... And artistic, as yet another couple of members have pointed out.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This thread is internally monitored by posters who criticize men for creating topics and for responding to topics. If you don't like the thread, then don't respond. If you do not like men responding to the thread, then ignore the post. I don't see anything special about the content of your message which distinguishes it as superior. If you are a woman, then you are as much a guest here than [sic] if you are a man.

By the way, stop taking the heat of [sic] of yourself and trying to draw others into what is your [sic] doing.

by your own logic, you didn't have to respond to this one if you didn't like it. as per your own instructions quoted above, in bold and black.

also, if you don't like the women responding to this (or other) thread(s), then don't respond! as per your own instructions quoted above, in bold and red.

Last edited: