Dom/sub master list

Dom here, 38 6ft tall big athletic build. 6×5 cut cock. Smooth body. Gay80/straight 20. Like to dominant small dick subs. Younger guys preferred. In Huntsville Alabama. Kik username dunnj61903503.
Submissive fag son here with small caged dick for you master ;)

sub4dom@gmx.com

live:.cid.6665a2f12c9adf6a
 
Asian Master here!!

Asian master 27 from Singapore looking for a serious finsub/cashpig to worship me and control his body, dick, balls, and his money. Have alot of kinks from Jerking on Instructions,, Cum eating instruction, Anal, cock balls torture, Facial, chastity, outdoor, bondage.

Okay with a curious straight, down low man, married, gay, bi, submissive, any guy. As long as he is willing to learn and will worship tje way I like.

If u interested, message me on skype with your pics and your bio, live:.cid.e8f2ce5dec132da9
 
hello Sirs,

I am 27yo normal-skinny body nice ass, str8 looking pup.

I look for relationship with a Guy or Dad, Doms, Arabs, BBC.... over sk..pe daily with cams.

I can be very submissive, look for a manly strong figure.... someone who like to be the Man, being in control, taking decision but also with who i can freely talk and share stuff, asking for advice or get yelled.

Look for long term, serious only.

Age: 25-60, possibly good looking, not into married men.

my sk..p id: pupsub7

when you ad please introduce yourself (age, from, what are you looking for..)

See you soon,

Subpup
 
32 DOM looking for Sub/Switch to edge and more. Please read

Looking for sub/subs or switch willing to be stripped edged and more. I am happy to group, prior individual inspection, more than one willing sub/switch. I apply the first come first served principle.

I do NOT show on cam or use mic. So, PLEASE do not add me it you want to see or hear me!

My main likes: edging, orgasm denial, cum control, handsfree/ruined orgasm, cum play, begging, CBT, JOl, pain, humiliation, SPH.

On your first message tell me your age, gender/ pronouns, location, your role (sub/switch etc), willing to be grouped? yes/no, likes and limits, toys and where you found my contact.

I will be very strict about how you add me, if you do not follow the instructions I won't reply. Just in case you skipped it: I do NOT show on cam or use mic. So, PLEASE do not add me it you want to see or hear me!

skype: live:.cid.a2143aeee58b1b07 / Join Conversation
 
hello Sirs,

I am 27yo normal-skinny body nice ass, str8 looking pup.

I look for relationship with a Guy or Dad, Doms, Arabs, BBC.... over sk..pe daily with cams.

I can be very submissive, look for a manly strong figure.... someone who like to be the Man, being in control, taking decision but also with who i can freely talk and share stuff, asking for advice or get yelled.

Look for long term, serious only.

Age: 25-60, possibly good looking, not into married men.

my sk..p id: pupsub7

when you ad please introduce yourself (age, from, what are you looking for..)

See you soon,

Subpup
 
32 DOM looking for Sub/Switch to edge and more. Please read

Looking for sub/subs or switch willing to be stripped edged and more. I am happy to group, prior individual inspection, more than one willing sub/switch. I apply the first come first served principle.

I do NOT show on cam or use mic. So, PLEASE do not add me it you want to see or hear me!

My main likes: edging, orgasm denial, cum control, handsfree/ruined orgasm, cum play, begging, CBT, JOl, pain, humiliation, SPH.

On your first message tell me your age, gender/ pronouns, location, your role (sub/switch etc), willing to be grouped? yes/no, likes and limits, toys and where you found my contact.

I will be very strict about how you add me, if you do not follow the instructions I won't reply. Just in case you skipped it: I do NOT show on cam or use mic. So, PLEASE do not add me it you want to see or hear me!

skype: live:.cid.a2143aeee58b1b07 / Join ConversVer

32 DOM looking for Sub/Switch to edge and more. Please read

Looking for sub/subs or switch willing to be stripped edged and more. I am happy to group, prior individual inspection, more than one willing sub/switch. I apply the first come first served principle.

I do NOT show on cam or use mic. So, PLEASE do not add me it you want to see or hear me!

My main likes: edging, orgasm denial, cum control, handsfree/ruined orgasm, cum play, begging, CBT, JOl, pain, humiliation, SPH.

On your first message tell me your age, gender/ pronouns, location, your role (sub/switch etc), willing to be grouped? yes/no, likes and limits, toys and where you found my contact.

I will be very strict about how you add me, if you do not follow the instructions I won't reply. Just in case you skipped it: I do NOT show on cam or use mic. So, PLEASE do not add me it you want to see or hear me!

skype: live:.cid.a2143aeee58b1b07 / Join Conversation
appealing post! all details sent.
32 DOM looking for Sub/Switch to edge and more. Please read

Looking for sub/subs or switch willing to be stripped edged and more. I am happy to group, prior individual inspection, more than one willing sub/switch. I apply the first come first served principle.

I do NOT show on cam or use mic. So, PLEASE do not add me it you want to see or hear me!

My main likes: edging, orgasm denial, cum control, handsfree/ruined orgasm, cum play, begging, CBT, JOl, pain, humiliation, SPH.

On your first message tell me your age, gender/ pronouns, location, your role (sub/switch etc), willing to be grouped? yes/no, likes and limits, toys and where you found my contact.

I will be very strict about how you add me, if you do not follow the instructions I won't reply. Just in case you skipped it: I do NOT show on cam or use mic. So, PLEASE do not add me it you want to see or hear me!

skype: live:.cid.a2143aeee58b1b07 / Join Conversation
Hot post!
32 DOM looking for Sub/Switch to edge and more. Please read

Looking for sub/subs or switch willing to be stripped edged and more. I am happy to group, prior individual inspection, more than one willing sub/switch. I apply the first come first served principle.

I do NOT show on cam or use mic. So, PLEASE do not add me it you want to see or hear me!

My main likes: edging, orgasm denial, cum control, handsfree/ruined orgasm, cum play, begging, CBT, JOl, pain, humiliation, SPH.

On your first message tell me your age, gender/ pronouns, location, your role (sub/switch etc), willing to be grouped? yes/no, likes and limits, toys and where you found my contact.

I will be very strict about how you add me, if you do not follow the instructions I won't reply. Just in case you skipped it: I do NOT show on cam or use mic. So, PLEASE do not add me it you want to see or hear me!

skype: live:.cid.a2143aeee58b1b07 / Join Conversation

Hi,

I've previously used Skype to train slaves, but had my account suspended as my activities apparently breached their code of conduct. Wondering if anyone has had something similar occur?

Also wondering if anyone can recommend any similar apps to use instead of Skype? I'm very discreet, so don't want my family/friends to see my account as this has happened to me before when trying to use Kik.

Thanks,
Hi Sir,

whereby is a pretty good chat room.

​

 
Hi! Young, good looking guy looking for harsh dom or obedient sub. Switch here, looking for handsome and <36yo, slim/fit dudes. Veeeery open minded, into a lot, including torture. Face to face only. Hmu on skype: jonas_cam or snap: jonas_cam1 :)
Kik- fboybash
Skype- fboys hag