Donkey Danny

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part One

I met Dan a few months after I got out of the Navy. My unemployment running out, I found a job as a janitor in a small four-story office building.

My new supervisor, a middle-age black woman with thick eyeglasses, named Becky , introduced me to my new co-worker, Danny.

Danny looked about my age, blonde with a short beard, average-build for a guy under 5-foot five, and a bulge that his loose-fitting jeans couldn't hide.

When I was in the Navy, my fat seven-incher ensured I always had a blowjob buddy to relieve the boredom of being at sea, and I had unsuccessfully been looking for one since I was discharged.

We shook hands and Becky took me to the bottom two floors to show me my duties and the location of my cart in the janitors closet.

'I'm so glad your here,' Becky smiled at him. 'I was so sick of doing these two floors and can get back to making my rounds of buildings. I will be back around 11 to check on you two guy's progress. Your lunch break is at 10 o'clock in the fourth floor breakroom.

I took the elevator to the fourth-floor around 10 and looked for the break room. Dan was sitting down with a brown paper bag at the long table.

'Hey, Dan!' I said walking into the room and sitting down across from him.

'Hey Jim!' Dan smiled back. 'Have a seat! How do you like the job?'

'I've had worse,' I sighed. 'It's a paycheck.'

While we ate, Dan and I talked about our recent lives. He had been working here for two years and I told him I had recently been discharged by the Navy.

Soon, we had run out of topics and were silently eating our lunches. I was really curious about his package and knew from my experience in checking guys out in shipboard showers, that the hung ones were always happy to haul it out and show you later if you said someone told me you have a big one.

Watching Dan eat a fruit pie. I Decided to ask. If he got upset with me, I would just leave and not come back. I broke the silence.

'Hey, Dan,' I began. 'Would you mind standing up?'

'Sure!' He laughed, standing up with his hands on his hips.

'So tell me, Dan. Is that ALL of you in there?' I pointed at his crotch while smiling up at him.

I was relieved to see his mischievous smile. 'Wanna see it?' He said, unbuckling his belt. 'Don't worry. We're in the building alone.' He stopped.

'What are you stopping for?' I asked. 'Aren't you going to show me your big cock?'

'You have to ask first!' Dan grinned.

I decided to play along to see where this was going. 'You like like you have a big dick, Dan. May I see it?'

'You promise not to tell anyone?' Dan asked, winking.

'I promise,' I lied.

Dan unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down by about a foot. He wasn't wearing underwear.

Smirking, Dan gripped his massive, floppy uncircumcised around the middle of the shaft so I could inspect it at my leisure.

Dan patiently waited for my shocked laughter to die down. He was smiling at my reaction.

'Congratulations!' I was finally able to say. 'I'm jealous!'

'It's more of a curse than a blessing,' he said, letting it go to fall onto the table in front of me along with his low-hanging scrotum.

'Yup!' I laughed. 'I believe it! Still, it must be fun to have one that big!'

Dan laughed along with me.

'Can I hold it?' I dared ask. 'It sure looks heavy!'

'Be my guest!' He laughed in a good-natured way.

Staring it his limp cock, I lifted it off the table and pulled back his foreskin to reveal a shiny purple flared mushroom.

I faked a disgusted look. 'You really need cleaning under your foreskin!' I lied.

Dan looked embarrassed.

'Look,' I said. 'Let me wash it in the men's room!'

Before he could answer, I stood up and clumsily pulled him down the length of the table and out of the breakroom to the toilets a hundred feet away, Dan laughing in delight the whole way while I squeezed his fat cock in a death grip and clumsily pulled my hard-on out of my fly.

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART 2
'You're coming with me, Horse Dick!' I laughed, pulling him across the carpeted floor of open desks.

Dan was chuckling good-humoredly as I tugged him behind me, my seven-inch circumcised fattie leading the way as I pushed the door open into the fourth-floor office men's room. Something told me he had been led around by his dick before and he liked it.

The 1940's style men's toilet had six tightly-spaced wall-to-floor urinals with no privacy screens, four stalls and six sinks. I eagerly pulled him towards the sinks and dropped his still limp penis into one.

'That porcelain is COLD!' Laughed Dan.

'So, suffer!' I laughed, meaning it though. Anyone with a cock that long and big could suffer a little bit for it.

I held his dick under the faucet and turned on the cold water, full-blast.

Dan laughed-howled at the indignity. 'You did that on purpose!'

'Sorry!' I fake apologized, letting him go and adjusting the hot-and-cold faucets to slightly above lukewarm. I lathered up my hands with ellow-green hand soap from the glass dispenser and transfered it with both hands to his now-growing dick.

'That's quite a gift you were born with,' I said under my breath, admiring what I was twisting and growing in my hands.

'Thanks!' Said Dan, cheerily. 'I'm pretty sure it's hereditary!'

I looked over at him. 'Your old man was hung, huh?' I smirked.

'Nope!' Dan laughed. 'My mother's side! My mom's brother's and their teenage boy's, my cousins, all had these obscene bulges in their pants. When I got mine starting in puberty, I understood.

'Was your dad jealous?' I asked.

'Hell, no!' Laughed Dan. 'He thought it was hilarious mine was big! He joked to my mom that I sure didn't get it from HIS side of the family! We often went swimming at Lake Johanna when I was a boy, along with my mom and adopted sister. When me and my dad went into the showers to rinse off after swimming, if he caught anyone staring at my crotch, he would laugh and say, 'That's my boy!'

TO BE CONTINUED!

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART THREE

I didn't want to give my new well-hung co-worker with the big downward-bending erection an ego boost, but I gave in to my curiosity anyway. 'I know you probably get asked this every time you unzip at a trough urinal, but, umm, just HOW big below the belt ARE you, Danny? I promise not tell anyone.' I lied.

Danny chuckled. 'If you really want to know, ask my girlfriend, Karen. She measured it on our second date!'

'Oh,' I said, disappointed. 'You have a girlfriend?'

'Yup!' He grinned, my soapy hands trying desperately to wring the cum out of his swinging, low-hanging balls. 'We've been dating for about a year. Karen's been at her relatives at her home town of LaCrosse for the past week. She's there for her aunt's funeral. We don't live together.'

'So, Karen can take this huge pecker of yours, huh?' I laughed, trying to make light of the situation.

'Not at first,' Dan giggled. 'It took a few weekends to get her to go from 'I can't take it!' to 'Go deeper!' Most of my girlfriend's give up before that stage and break-up with me.'

'Is that why you think your big dick is a curse?' I asked, still twisting his crank as hard as I could.

'Not really ' He replied. 'No matter what kind of pants I wear, there's always an embarrassing bulge. Everybody I meet can see I'm hung through my trousers. Some guys get mad and claim I'm stuffing rolled-up socks in crotch. When I pull it out to defend myself, they get even more angry and act like the want to cut it off! THAT'S the curse!'

Danny's breathes were getting faster and shallower. We both knew the end was coming and took a hand of his enormous, angry-looking erection and SQUEEZED his balls.

I laughed as he emitted a strangled high-pitched scream as cum dripped disappointingly out of the end of his dick into the sink. You would think a guy with that big of a penis would be a shooter, but I guess not.

I turned-on the faucet and pulled-back the tight foreskin from his purple mushroom head while his crank went limp under water stream until it was clean. I turned him away from the sink and patted his cock-and-balls dry with paper towels. He pulled-up his pants and stuffed himself away. 'Thanks!'

Now came the test question. I wasn't about to be the someone who jerked Danny off when his girlfriend was out of town. I was sick of masturbating and wanted to get-off too.

'My turn!' I said with more confidence than I really had.

Danny laughed. 'Okay! Fair is fair, put your weiner in the sink and I'll jerk you off, but you gotta make it quick because Becky will be back soon to inspect!' He warned.

''Yes, Sir!' I gave him a mock salute as I turned my seven-inch erection poking out of my fly to the sink I had just jacked-off Danny into.

Dan stood behind me and reached around to unbunkle my belt & carefully tug my jeans and underwear down to my knees. Then he stood next to me as he wetted my cock. He sqirted a palmful of hand soap onto his hand and greased my pole.

'That's a nice seven-inch fattie you've got there!' He said, exploring my cock-and-balls with his fingers. 'I like the way it curves up and I like your circumcision scar. I wish my parents had me circumcised, ' he lamented.

I laughed in delight as he folded his hand around my curved shaft and put it in a deathgrip trying to reach his fingers around. I gasped as I shot my load three times into the sink. My cock needed a friendly hand around it more than I realized!

Dan washed-off my finally limp dick in the sink and gently patted it dry. He proceeded to wipe down and disinfect the sink so it looked like the others.

'I really needed that, Dan!' I said as he carefully inspected my penis, hoping beyond hope that he would give it a kiss. And was it fear that kept me from kissing the bare head of Dan's Donkey dick. Fear of rejection and not being able to handle his heavy dick and balls, again?

'You're welcome, Jim!' He said. 'Your's was the first one I've played with since I started dating Karen,' he said wistfully.

'Oh, so you've had beat-off buddies before?' I asked, not believing what I was hearing.

Dan grinned from ear to ear.

'You know,' I said mustering-up more self-confidence than I really had. 'I've been jerking-off ever since I got out of the Navy and I'm sick of it. How about we become jack-off buddies?'

Danny grinned and nodded his head.

They heard Becky's voice calling them from the office area.

TO BE CONTINUED...

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART FOUR

I went back to work the next day not knowing what to expect from my new friend, Danny the Donkey. I got my cart and vacuum from the janitors closet and started cleaning floors one and two in the order Becky told me to.

As I cleaned and dusted and vacuumed, I wondered if I could trust Danny, who was presumably cleaning floors three and four.

My blowjob buddies aboard my ship warned me about the married guys looking for 'sea pussy'. Mostly Master Chiefs and petty officers pissed that their wives weren't around to service them for the next seven months.

They would pass you when alone in a passageway and gruffly whisper 'I heard you suck cock! Meet me in such-and-such store room after lights-out!'

Woe to any sailor who didn't show up to service their betters, because if a second chance was arranged and missed, a trumped-up charge of missing muster would land you NJP (Non-Judicial Punishment), which meant extra-duty or restriction from leaving the ship.

I was told these blowjobs were more about humiliation than pleasure and their hard dicks almost always tended to be shorter than average, they said, but they didn't know that because their wives had been lying to them for years. You would have thought years of NAVY showers would have revealed the truth about their shortcomings.

I got lucky, though. My fat seven-incher and big balls got me categorized as 'hung' if you can believe it. That meant I got blowjob offers everyday and you bet I didn't turn anyone down. Wanna suck my dick? Sure! No I won't tell anyone! Do you spit or swallow?

I wound up teaching a lot of guys how to not scrape me with their teeth and how not to gag when I fucked their faces, but for most it was a lost cause. A second bliwjob that resulted in teethscraping didn't rate a third. I arrogantly told them to come back when they knew how to properly suck dick. That is if their cocks were shorter than mine.

If his cock was bigger than mine, I was alot more patient in getting their blowjob skills up to par just so I could go on selfishly worshipping their long cocks.

So time would tell if Danny was just going to use him to get-off when his girlfriend was out of town. He would quit before being put in such a humiliating situation, where the biggest cock he had ever laid his hands on would be hidden in Dan's jeans only to be taken out every once in a while to be serviced.

As the upcoming weekend's events proved, he had nothing to worry about.

To be continued!

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART FIVE

When I got off the elevator on the fourth-floor, Danny was walking by on his way to the breakroom.

'Jim!' He exclaimed with a grin, punching me good-naturedly in the shoulder as we walked silently down the hallway together, me trying to suppress a grin. Guess who was going to play with a giant cock tonight?

We sat at the table for eight across from each other. I traded half my peanut butter sandwich for half of his tomato soup in a thermos.

After some light chit-chat, Dan asked what I was doing this weekend.

'Not much' I said. 'Just hanging around my studio apartment, drinking beer and watching TV. What do you have in mind?' I asked, intrigued.

'It's birthday number 25 for me on Saturday and me and Karen were going to celebrate by going camping for the weekend at XX XXXXXX National Forest in southern Wisconsin. Would you like to join us?' He had a worried look on his face.

'It's the middle of October and it's frosted already.' I answered.

'Have you seen the weather forecast? It's going to be sunny and in the 70's! Indian Summer!' Dan grinned.

A thought occurred to me. 'Does Karen know?'

'It was her idea, actually,' Dan grinned.

'WHAT?' I said, alarmed.

'She called me today to say she was coming back home to St Paul, tomorrow. I told her all about you and she suggested I invite you along.'

I was silent for a minute, wondering what I should do. 'I don't have a tent' I finally said.

'Ours can sleep three,' Danny suggested. 'Just bring a sleeping bag, some clothes and food. The three of us will have great time and we'll be back by work on Monday!'

'Sounds like fun!' I said reaching under the table to gently trace the length of his jeans-covered penis hanging halfway to his knees.

Dan smiled and his dick stiffened a little under my finger. 'I need to go to the toilet,' I said, pushing back my chair and standing up.

'I'll join you!' said Danny in an excited voice.

Well now.

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART SIX!

Danny let me pull him around by his dick again so this time I decided to have some fun. I told him I hadn't cleaned the bathroom on the second floor so we were going there.

I tugged him to the creaky elevator and pressed the button with the head of his dick (naturally!). Once inside I pressed the button to the second floor with guess what? Danny thought that was hilarious and to my delight, his cock started getting hard in my hand.

In the men's toilet on the second-floor I was standing next to my new friend and coworker (who had his jeans down around his ankles. He didn't wear underwear) twisting his enormous soapy erection into the sink.

I was regaling him with funny stories about my Navy adventures with my blowjob buddy sailors.

I was telling him about a time in bootcamp where I was blowing a Filipino guy in the barrack's head in the middle of the night when we got caught by the recruit assigned to roam the barracks as a 'guard', because the stalls had no doors. He told me to suck him off too, or he would tell the company commander what we were doing.

I asked Dan innocently if he had ever made someone suck his dick against their will and he said a meek 'no', then yelling YES and dribbling a disappointing few drops of cum into the sink.

I washed the hand soap off his limp dick in the sink and was crouching in front of his pelvis drying him off with paper towels, when Dan asked if I had any blowjob buddies now.

Looking up at him in astonishment, I lied and said I had two and bravely said that I'm still taking applications for another one.

His reply? 'I'll think about it'

I looked up and told him it wasn't a one-way street, you know.

He winked at me. Feeling I had nothing to lose. I pulled back the foreskin hiding his freshly washed plum, I gave it quick peck before covering it back up with his foreskin.

Instead of the outrage reaction I was expecting, Danny chuckled and asked me respectfully not to stop. He actually said 'please'!

'You just came!' I reminded him with a laugh. 'Besides, what would Karen think if she found out I sucked you off?'

Dan shrugged. 'She doesn't have to know, you know.' There was that wink again.

'You know what?' I teased. 'Maybe I should ask her first. See what she says!'

Dan laughed. 'Go ahead, I double-dare you!'

I playfully slapped his firehose of a penis. 'My turn, horse dick!' I winked back.

This time we were BOTH standing next to each other in front of a sink, both of our pants around our ankles. His long dick was resting comfortably on the counter and I couldn't resist pulling his thin foreskin back and running my finger slowly over the fat blue worms on his shaft.

He was jerking my soapy cock in a deathgrip, which I loved, when I decided to ask him about his supposedly well-hung cousins.

'You mean on my mother's side? Benjamin, Rollie and Freddie?' He asked, not missing a stroke.

'Yeah,' I said, 'Whose was the biggest? Yours?'

Dan laughed. "My mom's brother had a house on Prior Lake that all my mom's relatives would gather at for celebrations like for Thanksgiving and July 4, Easter.'

'Squeeze my dick harder, Mr Mule, PLEASE!' I pleaded. Dan happily obliged.

Dan continued. There was an empty lot next door where me and my cousins would fish without being seen by anyone else.

'It always started with Benjamin!' Dan laughed. 'He would announce that he had to pee and would unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down to his knees. That was our signal to do the same. So we stood next to each other with our dicks in our hands peeing into the lake and checking out each other's dicks and balls.

'There was a lot of laughing and pointing and shaking and twirling and stroking our own cocks until we were all hard and could determine who had the King Cock-'

"So who had the King Cock?' I asked, getting ready to cum myself.

Dan laughed. 'It depended on who was going through a growth spurt. Rollie was a couple of times, Benjamin was THREE times, I was a couple of times myself,' he bragged.

But the one who never did was Freddie. We always called him 'Flintstone'. We always mocked his little one, but had the last laugh on all of us.'

'How so?'I asked, almost ready to blast into the sink.

'In what turned-out to be our last time fishing and pissing in Prior Lake, Freddie proudly pulled his pants down for us to admire the results of his final growth spurt. He instantly went from Freddie Flintstone to Freddy Freak-of-Nature!' Dan laughed.

'We laughed and congratulated him and slapped him on the back, while he smugly twirled his limp dick in circles. We didn't even have to see it hard before giving him the well-earned title of King Cock. I think I was the one that told him I felt sorry for his future wife!' He laughed.

He kept on laughing when he saw me spurting into the sink.

To Be Continued!

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART SEVEN

I packed my Navy duffel bag with all the clothing I thought I would need for camping, along with my sleeping bag, pillow and my 35mm Nikon camera. I carried a small cooler with bologna mayo and a pack of hot dogs.

I got on the bus to downtown St Paul. Since Dan didn't drive or have a car, Karen would be picking us up in her pick-up truck around 2-2:30 AM after her shift at St Mary's hospital.

Dan and I got up to our usual post-break hijinks. This time Dan gave me the courtesy of tugging my hard cock to the men's. A delightful first! Now I understood why he liked being pulled around by his dick! He had just finished rinsing me off and patting me dry with paper towels (he was going to be second tonight), when we heard Becky calling our names and I pulled my pants up fast in case she walked

At 2:15 AM we were sitting in the bus shelter in front of the building waiting for Karen to pick us up.

I was wildly curious about her. I asked Dan to show me a picture of Karen, but he didn't have one with him. Finally, a green Ford Pickup at least 10 years old with a topper pulled around the corner heading towards us.

Danny jumped-up from the bench. 'Here she is!'

The pickup screeched to a halt in front of the bus shelter and a tall, decidedly mannish woman jumped out and ran to Danny

'DANNY!' She squealed as she ran toward him, bending down to pepper his face with kisses. "I missed you so MUCH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!'

They made-out passionately for a few minutes until Dan broke away to introduce me.

We shook hands.

I never would have imagined this to be the Karen Dan was rhapsodizing about for the past few days. She was a good seven-inches taller and 50 lbs heavier than her boyfriend. She had dark curly hair to her shoulders, wore thick glasses that shrunk her brown eyes, had peach fuzz on her upper lip and looked to be in her mid to late 30's.

'Boy, You're a tall one!' She said, sizing me up.

'Six-three!' I boasted.

'I'm 5-10, myself,' Karen replied. 'Thanks for joining us this weekend, Jim! Dan says you have a sense of humor. We'll find out for sure this weekend, won't we, Danny Donkey?' She and Danny laughed.

Before he could ask what they meant, Karen ordered them to put their crap in the back so they could get the fuck going.

Karen lowered the gate on the pickup I looked inside as we put our gear in the back. There was a small suit case, a big cooler, a yellow tent, paper bags with fod and dry goods, a double sleeping bag and a Happy Birthday balloon bouncing on the roof.

When we finished loading in our stuff, Karen said to me that I could ride back here or squeezed up front with them. I chose riding up front with them.

'Let's go, huh, gentlemen? We got a three-hour drive ahead of us!' Said Karen.

We piled in with Dan in the middle, leaving the seat belts unbuckled.

Karen took-off, headed to I94. 'We're going to stop at this rest stop about half-way there so we can pee and have something to eat. We should get to the National Forest around dawn so we can setup camp and get a few hours sleep.'

They drove, the three of them making small talk about the fantastic weather this weekend and what winter might be like. Until the Twin Cities were in the rearview mirror.

There was a few minutes of silence and Dan, sitting in the middle, put his arms around the both of us. Thinking about this gesture after the weekend, I realized it was probably a signal for what happened next.

'Hey Jim,' said Karen. 'Wanna do me a favor?'

'What's that, Karen?' I asked.

Dan gave a single laugh.

She turned to him a smiled. 'Unzip Dan's fly and pull out his penis?'

I was taken aback. 'Why?'

'Because I haven't held it in two whole weeks and it's his birthday, that's why! I can't pull it out myself while I'm driving. DUH!' Karen and Dan laughed.

I hesitated.

'Don't worry! I'm not selfish; you can play with it, too! Danny's got enough for both of us!'

I grinned foolishly as I turned and put tugged his fly all the way down.

'He's doing it!' Laughed Dan, Karen joining in.

I slipped my hand into his fly and played with it for a while.

'C'mon, Jim, dammit! Share!' Karen demanded.

Grunting and groaning, I made a show of trying to pull it out of his fly. 'It's no use! I can't do it! It's too heavy!' I pleaded.

I thought Karen wouldn't stop laughing as I pretended to struggle with pulling Dan's heavy penis out of his fly. Finally pulling it out with a loud grunt. 'I gotta weigh this thing!' I exclaimed.

'Good idea!' Laughed Karen. 'Anyone ever weigh your penis. Dan?'

'I told you it would be fun to bring Jim along!' Dan said as Karen's laughter died down. She grabbed his dick out of my hand and started playing with it with one hand on the wheel.

'We'll, I'm taking mine out, too then!' I laughed.

'No you won't!' Said Karen. It's not YOUR birthday. Keep it right in your pants, Buster!'

She must have seen my disappointment. 'You know what? A little birdy told me he was quite impressed with what's in your pants!' Karen said in a sing-song voice.

'Save it for later, okay Jimmy? I really want her to see it.' Said Dan, inflating my ego to the size of a hot air balloon.

Karen shoved Dan's growing erection into my hand. 'Take this, will ya? I need to take this exit!'

To Be Continued!

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART EIGHT

Karen transitioned going south on the empty four-lane highway. Not taking her eyes off the road, she reached over and slapped my hand off of Dan's full-masted pecker and replaced mine with hers.

'Hey!' I said, pretending the slap hurt. 'I thought you said we could share!'

Danny laughed at my wounded pride.

'We'll share later, Jimmy,' said Karen. 'I haven't played with this in a couple of weeks and I miss it!'

'Sometimes on date night, she'll go to sleep holding it in her hands.' Laughed Dan.

'Danny!' Karen giggled. She changed the subject.

'So what did you think of my boyfriend's penis the first time he pulled it out to show you?' Karen asked grinning at me while pulling back Dan's foreskin.

Since I was among friends, I decided to be honest. 'I was incredibly envious,' I told them both.

'Don't,' said Danny. 'Aside from its shock value when I pull it out, it's not as fun to have one as it seems. Guys hate me out of jealousy for something I don't have control over. Most women are afraid of it. It really can be a curse.'

'Not since you met a hot chick like me!' Laughed Karen.

'So how did you guys meet?' I asked. I wasn't prepared for the answer.

'At work,' said Dan, watching Karen clumsily jack him off while trying to drive. 'Check the glove compartment for some hand lotion, would you?'

I dug around in the glove box until I found a likely tube and held it to the dashboard glow to read the label.

'That's it!' Karen exclaimed, holding out the palm of her free hsnd 'Do me a favor, Jim-Hon would you...'

'Gladly!' I smiled and gave a good squirt onto her open palm. Dan gave a sigh of relief

'Thank you, Jim!' Dan smiled in relief.

Karen took her eyes off the road for a second and turned to me.

'We'll, aren't you going to give a lady a hand?! Danny's got enough for both of us!'

'I was hoping you would ask!' I laughed in relief, squirting a blob of hand lotion and getting to work on Dan's long, bent erection.

'You didn't think I was going to keep this ALL to myself this weekend, did you?' Karen laughed.

Me and Karen somehow decided to pump his now-greasy shaft in opposite directions.

'This feels weird,' said Dan. 'I don't know if O can cum jacking me like this.'

"We're about a half-hour before we get to the rest stop, so you better shoot before then!' Laughed Karen, increasing her pumping speed.

There was silence in the car for a few minutes except for the FM radio and the slapping sounds of Dan's enormous cock being jacked and his shallow breathing.

I broke the silence. 'You were going to tell me how you guys met, remember?'

They both snickered.

'We'll, I'm a surgical prep technician at St Mary's,' Karen began.

'What's that?' I asked.

'She shaves patients before surgery!' Dan laughed. 'That's how we met. She was prepping me for hernia surgery!'

"Lucky you!' Laughed Karen. 'Yeah, it's kind of a hazing ritual at St Mary's. The new girl gets to shave the patients. About 75% of my patients were women needing their bush shaved and about 25% were men undergoing abdominal surgery.'

'Really?' I asked fascinated.

Karen laughed. 'I tried to make a game of it. I tried to figure out if a male patient had a small, medium or big one before I pulled back the sheets.'

I laughed. 'So how successful were you?'

'Medium or big endowments I gave up on, but I could tell which guys had small ones. It was their personality.' Karen barked a laugh. 'Did you know their are guys with 'micro-penises?!'

'What? What are those asked Dan. I was curious too.

'I was talking to a doctor about a recent, adult patient that had a shockingly small penis and scrotum.' Said Karen. "The doctor said it's a condition where the male genitals stop growing when they are a toddler and it's more common than you think.'

'I think I've encountered more than my share of those, and I agree with you Karen when you say guys who have been short-changed by nature have a certain personality. Kind of a cruel streak.'

'Exactly!' Said Karen. 'The doctor said there is also a condition in males that was just the opposite, where a genetic defect causes the male genitals to grow abnormally large, called Oversize Male Genitalia. The doctor laughed and said it was an extremely rare condition!'

'So you really ARE a freak-of-nature, Dan!' I laughed, squeezing his over-sized male genitalia as hard as I could out of jealousy.

'Danny was actually my SECOND case of that and it was during the same week!' She marveled.

'You didn't tell me about that.' Said Dan.

'Yeah, tell us the story of your other encounter with a giant cock, Karen!' I laughed.

Karen laughed. 'Okay. I had to shave this male patient's pubes for hernia surgery-'

'Just like me!' Dan interrupted.

'We'll ' Karen continued, 'I wheeled my patient prep cart into the room and he's lying on top of the sheets with his pretty wife sitting next to him in a chair.

I announced I was there to prep him for hernia surgery and needed to shave his public area. His wife laughing should have been a clue. I told his wife she could wait in the patient area if she wished, and her exact words were 'Oh no! I wouldn't miss this for anything!'

'So I prepared my tray and before I lifted his hospital gown I jokingly said 'I hope my hands aren't too cold' and he just put his hands behind his head and smiled. I pulled-up his gown and did a double take. He had the biggest limp penis I have ever seen!'

Me and Dan started laughing.

'Bigger than your boyfriend, Dan?' I asked.

'Oh... by an inch or three,' Karen said, laughing. 'So all I could think of to say was 'congratulations?'

Both the patient and his wife burst-out laughing.

'Now you know why I married him!' His wife said, cracking-up.

The patient laughed. 'She says the same thing when we get invited to hot tub parties. People are just curious.'

'So I start shaving his pubes and I figure if she wants to joke around about her husband's penis, maybe I could too.' Said Karen.

'So, speaking to his wife, I said, 'Did you know about your future husband's endowment before you started dating him?'

'I sure did!' She said. Everyone in our friend group knew about or saw his 'endowment' at one time and thought it was funny he couldn't get a date because of the rumors they spread about his penis size.

'I was never a 'size matters' gal and when he asked me out I said yes. When I finally saw it on our first date, all I could say was 'Wow. So the rumors really are true!' She and her husband laughed and we all saw his penis start growing.

'Bill! That is so rude!' Said his wife. 'I apologize on his behalf, Miss.' She was genuinely upset.

'I tried to keep the mood light,' said Karen. 'It's usually the smaller men who get an erection to try and prove they are not that small, but going from three inches to four inches isn't THAT impressive. At least not to me, anyway.'

We came up on a sign that said Rest Area 1 Mile.

'C'mon, Jim-Hon,' said Karen. 'We got a mile to get Dan to bust his nut!'

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Nine

We pulled into the Wisconsin rest stop around 4:40AM, Three sleeper cabs in the parking lot, no cars.

By the time Karen parked the truck, we both had given-up on Dan's double-fisted handjob and his big, bent erection was still sticking out of his fly.

'I gotta pee,' said Karen, opening her door with her non-messy hand.

'Me too,' I said, doing the same.

'I hope nobody's in the men's cause I'm walking in head first!' he laughed sliding put of the car.

When Karen saw her boyfriend walking towards the toilets with his messy bouncing and swaying erection leading the way, she barked a laugh and went into a giggling fit. 'Wash it good!' She called out to him.

I opened the door for my obviously hung best friend and we entered the white-and-green tiled men's toilet. Thankfully, it was empty.

While Dan went straight to the long trough urinal, I went to the sinks to wash my hands first.

We crossed paths as Dan had finished urinating, his now limp swinging dick was hanging out of his fly, and I had finished washing my hands.

'Hold-up a minute and I'll wash the hand lotion off your pecker,' I winked at him.

After peeing, I returned to the sink to find Dan standing in front of a sink with his hands behind his back and his limp dick laying curved in the sink bowl like an albino snake with fat blue worms crawling over it.

'Thanks for waiting, Dan!' I said looking at me and Karen's delight in the sink. I immediately went to work washing it, hoping no one would walking and disturb us.

While pampering his penis, Dan asked me a series of provocative questions, always with a hint of humor in them. He wanted to know the biggest and smallest cocks I had ever sucked? Eight inches and three inches. Have you ever blown a load in anyone's face or had a load blown on your face. Yes. Several times. Have you ever had your dick sucked by a girl. No.

His cock had grown harder and longer with each question and answer. With his pampered penis clean and dry, I tugged him aggressively into a stall with Dan chuckling the whole way.

I sat on the toilet seat, grabbed his ugly erection in both hands, I pulled back his thin foreskin and alternately slobbered on his purple plum and attacked it with my tongue while twisting his shaft in different directions with my hands. I was giving my first two-handed blowjob and from Dan's reaction, we were both delighted.

'Let me know when you're going to come!' I said after coming up for air. A request he ignored when I felt my mouth fill up with his thick bleach-tasting semen.

I pushed past him to get to the sink to spit it out.

'See you outside!' Laughed Dan as he walked out, stuffing his limp-again dick into his loose-fitting jeans.

'Bastard!' I yelled after him. 'You were supposed to tell me! You could have at least cum on my face instead!'

To Be Continued

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART TEN

By the time I spit the last of Dan's goo out of my mouth and washed my face I had calmed down. I walked out of the rest stop men's room with my head held high, knowing I was going to gag Dan sometime this weekend until tears rolled down his face.

Still dark, I could see that Dan and Karen had set up a meal on a picnic table under a sodium lamp. They both waved me over.

They were sitting next to each other on at the picnic table with an open jar of peanut butter with a knife in it and an open loaf of bread. They were drinking hot coffee from a tall thermos.

"Jim!' They both said together with mouthfuls of peanut butter sandwich.

'Make a sandwich and have some coffee!' Karen exclaimed with a smile.

Dan grinned at me and winked.

'Don't mind if I do, you guys!' I said reaching for the loaf of white bread and paper plate.

'So what's the plan for the weekend?' I said.

Karen stopped mid-chew and looked at her boyfriend next to her. 'You didn't tell him?'

Dan shook his head and looked up at me. 'I thought you might say no."

'Say no to what?' I asked, confused.

Karen laughed. 'Let me start at the beginning. A month ago I asked my boyfriend Danny the Donkey here, what he wanted to do for his birthday today and he said he wanted to go camping and get blowjobs all weekend!'

I laughed and looked at Dan, 'You pervert!'

Danny grinned.

Karen continued, 'I'm into giving blowjobs and Danny knows it but I get lockjaw sometimes going down on him!"

The three of us laughed.

'So I said only if we can find someone to share my duties-'

'What?' I laughed in disbelief.

Karen looked right at me. 'I wanted someone to alternate with to save both our jaws, Jim-Hon. So I asked all my girlfriends and some of the girls at the hospital, but they all looked at me like I had three heads except for Judith.

Judith actually asked her husband, Lewis, and Lewis told her as long as they both went so he could watch, and I said "It's not HIS birthday!' so Dan suggested you.'

They both grinned at me.

I looked straight at Dan and grinned. 'And you thought I'd say 'no'?' I stood up and punched him on the shoulder.

Dan and Karen laughed in relief.

'On one condition,' I said.

The laughter died quickly.

'No ugly name calling,' I said.

'Good idea, Jim-Hon. That goes for me too.'

'I wasn't going to call you two names!' Dan protested. 'But I can tease you guys a little, okay?'

'As long as it's not mean ' said Karen.

'I've got an idea,' I said. 'I know it's your birthday, but I don't want to be ordered around all weekend to suck your dick. How about if me and Karen tell YOU we're going to go down on you!' I grinned.

'Oh that sounds like so much fun!' Said Karen, clapping her hands. 'The element of surprise! And you can't say 'no'.'

'Why would I say 'no'?' Asked Dan.

'I'll be right back!' I said. They watched as I walked to the back of Karen's Ford pickup and crawled in the back to fish in my duffel bag. I walked back to the picnic table and tossed a plastic baggie and some rolling papers on the cement tabletop.

'Happy Birthday!'

Karen snatched up the bag. 'You brought pot?!' Oh, thank god! It's been so dry for the past few months! Where did you get it?'

'I go to junior college part-time,' I said. 'It's a half-ounce of Acapulco Gold.'

She immediately started rolling a fat joint. 'Will you be my dealer?' She pleaded.

'Of course,' I said, enjoying the role of hero.

'Since you work with Danny, I'll just tell him how much I want and give him the money and you can give it to him!' Karen said in an excited voice.

'Sounds like a plan,' I said, smiling.

She lit a match from a book and took a deep extravagant drag before handing it to the birthday boy.

Karen held it in as long as she could. After reluctantly blowing it towards the black sky. She fixed her eye on me.

'So... I here you're a spitter.'

I just laughed.

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The three of us were pleasantly stoned on Acapulco Gold as we left the rest stop and headed down the highway to the National Forest, soft rock playing on the FM radio.

This time I was sitting in the middle and Dan by the door. Karen looked amused as I loudly unzipped Dan's baggy jeans and slipped my hand inside.

'You guys!' Karen laughed.

'Jim just can't keep his hands off my cock!' Laughed Dan as I gave his limp cock a good squeeze

'Jim can't keep his hands off your PENIS.' Karen corrected.

'Jim can't keep his hands off my PENIS.' Dan corrected himself

'Dan knows I hate slang terms for the male genitals,' Karen told me.

'Umm... Weren't you two telling me how you met?' I asked.

Karen laughed. 'I'll tell him!' She cleared her throat. 'I needed to prep him for hernia surgery, so I walked into his room with my cart and told him I was there to prep him for his durgery and needed to shave his public area.'

Dan's cock, er, PENIS, was getting a little chubbier in his loose jeans.

'So I lifted up his hospital gown, did a double-take. 'You could have warned me!' I laughed.

'He said it's is more of a curse than a blessing.' Said Karen. 'So I started shaving his pubic area and scrotum and to put him at ease and to satisfy my own curiosity, I started asking him light-hearted questions, like does your father have an unusually large penis, too? Does it and your testicles hang down your pants on the left or the right? Does it matter? Do you have problems finding underwear and pants that fit?-'

'She also gave me a lecture on how to properly clean under my foreskin and showed me the proper way to do it-'

'That's right, I did,' said Karen. 'I also think it's a crime that parents have their baby boys circumcised, and one of the things that impressed me besides the length of Danny's penis was that he was uncircumcised. In fact when we went to his parents last Thanksgiving, I thanked them both in private for not circumcising their son.'

'That's right, she did! Just as we were leaving!' Dan guffawed. 'My mother just turned red and said they decided to have me look like my dad, and my father couldn't stop laughing and gave me the thumbs-up!'

'We're here!' Crowed Karen as we pulled onto a bumpy dirt road next to a welcome sign. 'And just in time for sunrise, too!'

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'So...' I asked, tugging Dan's limp cock through his fly and dropping it between his legs for the sole purpose Of watching it bounce and sway with the truck. 'You two have been camping here before, I take it.'

'In July,' Karen answered. ,'It was too crowded and we decided to come back in the fall.'

We hit a rock and Dan's horse dick actually bounced up and fell across his left thigh and stayed there, resting. We all laughed.

'Gawd, how big is your dick?!' I exclaimed.

'Dan's flaccid penis is nine inches long, give-or-take a half-inch depending on the temperature,' answered Karen matter-of-factly.

'Jesus...' I whispered under my breathe.

'Measure it yourself if you don't believe me!' Karen laughed. 'That's an honest measurement, too, measured along the top. My boyfriend, the freak-of-nature!'

God, what it must be like to be like for someone to call you a freak-of-nature below the belt! And mean it! And gossip about it!

'Lucky bastard!' I said, not joking. 'Most guys would kill their mother for an extra inch, and you have inches to spare!' I laughed bitterly.

Dan turned to grin at me. 'How about that?'

'He sure won the genetic lottery, huh?' Said Karen, winking at me. 'A little bird told me you have nothing to be embarrassed about below the belt!' She winked at me.

Dan laughed. 'Show her your penis, Jim!'

My prick was as hard as it has ever been and I was dying to pull it out. 'Wanna see it, Karen?!' I said with more desperation than confidence. Sitting next to her I unzipped and pulled it out.

Still driving down the bumpy dirt road, she looked at my hard-on with a critical eye. 'Boy, you DO have a FAT one, Jim-Hon!' She grabbed my erection. 'I can barely get my hand around it! Wow! You and Dan have the same size and shape glans!

'Told you, Karen!' Said Dan.

'And 7 and 1/2 inches, too!' Laughed Karen. 'You ARE pretty hung, and this is from a woman who shaves dozens of penises a week!'

I needed the ego boost in front of my horse-dicked buddy. 'How did you know my length?'

'I measured my palm. I can guess the size of any man when I hold his penis!' She winked at me.

She started beating me off the way only someone could who had given hundreds of handjobs before.

'You have great technique, Karen!' I managed to groan.

'Don't she?' Said Dan. 'You should see what she can do with two hands!'

To Be Continued!

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So there we were, bumping down a rough dirt road in the National Forest. Karen driving with one hand on the wheel and the other delightfully pumping and twisting the shaft of my swollen pecker, while I jerked off her absurdly well-hung boyfriend with both hands.

I had never been jacked-off by a woman before, and even though she had a strong grip, I was used to the clenching deathgrip of a man. 'Squeeze tighter, Karen, PLEASE!' I pleaded with her.

She looked over at me sitting next to her. Her expression said she was NOT happy.

'You beat-off alot, huh, Jim-Hon?' She said with contempt in her voice.

'No ' I lied.

'Yes you do,' she responded, taking her hand off my cock and back on the steering wheel.'My arm is tired. I'm NOT gonna jack you off for 45 minutes just because you can't keep your hand off your dingy. If you're going to hang out with us, that's going to stop. Handjobs are supposed to be fun, not a chore!'

'Yes, ma'am,' I said meekly.

'I'm gonna cum, Jim!' Dan gasped.

'There's a box of tissues in the glove compartment, Jim-Hon!' Karen said in a panicked voice. 'Don't let him get semen in my cab!'

'Too late!' Dan said through gritted teeth. I did the only thing I could think of- I pointed his dick up and pressed my lips against his cockhead, just in time for him to fill my mouth with his thick cum.

'TOP!!!' I shouted, refusing to swallow.

Both laughed uncontrollably at my predicament as Karen slammed on the brakes. Dan opened the passenger side door and I pushed him outside then clambered-out to spit in the bushes.

Putting my now-limp dick away, I climbed into the truck bed and fished a bottle of mouthwash out of my duffle bag.

Karen and Dan renewed their laughter as they watched me chug a mouthful of mouthwash and spit it onto the road.

'Something about the taste of my boyfriend's semen you don't like?!' Karen laughed.

'I hate the taste of cum!' I said as we climbed back into the pickup truck, this time with Dan in the middle, making no effort to put his long dong back in his jeans and once seated next to Karen, arranged it on top of his left thigh so it pointed at her.

'Jim-Hon, there's a map of the National Forest in the glove box.

I dug around until I found it and handed it to her.

She unfolded it and began studying it. 'We need to find a campground with a pit toilet,' she said. 'I know you guys can just whip it out and pee on a tree, but I prefer sitting.'

'I've seen you squat behind bushes before!' Dan laughed.

Karen put her eye on him. 'I'm on my period. Conversation closed!' She thrust the unfolded map into Dan's hands and started driving down the road.

To Be Continued!

mr mike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We were bouncing around in the cab, Karen driving one-handed down the dirt road in the early morning light, her other hand casually holding Dan's limp cock, idly pulling his foreskin back-and-forth.

We were traveling in silence because the radio couldn't get in any FM stations.

I decided to break the silence.

'When I was in the Navy, I encountered a sailor who was a freak-of-nature below the belt, but in the opposite way. What did you call them, Karen, a micro-penis?'

"Oh, this I gotta hear!' Said Karen.

'We were in the Atlantic cruising on a destroyer and I was relieving the 0400 fantail watch. The fantail is the deck on the back of the ship and it's the fantasy watches duty to listen for man-overboard's cries for help and report it to the bridge on his headphones-'

'OH my goodness!' Said Karen. 'Did that ever happen?'

'Not while I was onboard,' I told her. 'Anyway, I stepped out of the hatch and waited a few minutes for my eyes to adjust. It was dark, and I mean REALLY dark. The moon had set and the only light was from the Milky Way. Eventually I could make out the outlines of the ship-'

'Why didn't you use a flashlight?' Dan asked.

'Can't have a flashlight at night on a Navy ship. Light travels for miles. Anyway, I approached the silhouette fantail watch from behind and realized it was Tom, a new sailor who just joined us before we shipped out. He was tall as a basketball player with big hands and feet which is how I recognized him. As I got closer. I realized I could also see his bare butt-'

'His bare ass?' Laughed Karen.

'He was beating-off out of boredom,' I said.

Dan snickered. Karen looked shocked.

'Being naturally dirty-minded, I wondered if being tall with big hands and feet translated to an above-average size winky-dink,' I explained. 'So I snuck-up behind him and said, 'Hi Tom. Need a hand?'

Dan and Karen snickered.

'He must have jumped three-feet in the air!' I laughed at the memory. He said 'Who the fuck are you?!' The whole time pulling up his uniform pants.

'I told him I was Jim, his 0400 relief. Then I asked him what he was doing? In a real Innocent voice. He told me he was adjusting his pants.'

'Adjusting his pants?' Laughed Dan.

'I just laughed and asked if he wanted a hand. I really just wanted to punish a big dick that night but I didn't tell HIM that. I just said you have to do me at the same time or no deal!'

He was silent for a few minutes, which is always a good sign. 'No one's going to find out, right? My wife better not find out!'

Karen and Dan barked-out laughs.

'Before I could even answer, he unzipped my bell bottom dungarees and was tugging my dick out. 'Wow! You gotta big one!'

I laughed thinking that anyone would think having a seven-incher meant I was hung, but alright, whatever.

I tugged down his zipper with anticipation and reached inside-'

'Yeah?!' Asked Karen.

'You remember what I said about a micro-penis?'

'How big you you think he was?' Smirked Karen.

'Half a tube of chapstick. Hard.'

Dan and Karen looked at me with mouths open.

'And he was MARRIED???' Said Dan in disbelief.

'I get at least one of those a week and these guys are ALWAYS married with kids,' said Karen. 'And they're always so mean and sarcastic to their wives!'

We came to a side road. 'Turn here, Karen,' said Dan. 'The campground is about a mile down this road according to the map.