Donut ball weight penis rings 23

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
Posting this in the PE section also. If anyone is serious about adding flaccid length slowly and easily this is what I found to be it.

Just trying to be helpful to my fellow lpsg members. Consult your doctor before starting .
I’ve used a few different style donut weights for 5 years. Incredible feeling and slowly adds some flaccid length or foreskin.
This is a 30x28 . 15oz.
Two piece so it’s easier to get out of for any reason. Does not need to be too tight. Just hanging even 3-5oz helps .
I didn’t hyper focus on starting flaccid length but would guess around 3.5-4” . 5.5-6.25 “ now depending on temperature. This size ring and smaller ones can be worn daily with archy pouch underwear will prevent any falling pieces. 6.5-7” with the ring on now
I first used some smaller rings to restore some foreskin but as I grew thicker ( PE,pumping ) now they hang right behind the glans. Slight swelling and head growth takes place. Head gets larger over time.
Highly recommend them for PE or just a good time. Even wore them in a few business meetings.

Downsides of a larger flaccid penis even without the ring on.
Hanging into the toilet. I’m not sure how much bigger I want to be. Or going to far and being left huge forever.
Bulge all the time in anything. Gym shorts are too revealing. Some stares at the gym or family events.
I’m a tall thin person so it’s fun to swing it around in public sometimes. I’ve spent 25+ years doing PE so showing off sometimes is a confidence booster.
Light rings also be worn at the gym during light activities.

For length that’s debatable. Ive done other PE for 26 years and I’m in my early 40s.
A few years ago I was around 8” and now I’m 8.25 bone pressed when erect. 7” to 5.5” tapering girth.

Donut rings may not be for everyone but may be worth checking out. Got them on chain gang site. Other pics in my gallery.

Attachments

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
Flaccid size.
If anyone wants to experiment with this daily size just use a toilet paper roll on your penis and put clothes on.

Attachments

Reactions: 1119457

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
Not sure on erect length. I can tell you that when I was using a bib hanger and 3-5lbs I was longer erect. But erection quality went down so I stopped.
Hard to say in results. It’s just training your dick to be large and relaxed. It’s similar to the other stretching Methods and takes time.
I’ve been on /off the rings for 5 years and have not lost flaccid size.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
OK. let's look at the title of this thread:

Donut Ball Weight Penis Rings 23​

First of all, what's a "Donut Ball"?
And what does its weight have to do with it.
Further, are we to interpret this to mean that the aforementioned "Donut Ball" has a "Weight Penis?"
And if so, just how exactly does the "Weight Penis Ring"? I mean, does it ring by itself? Or does the owner whack his Ball weight penis against some kind of bell? Thwack! Thwack!
And I guess it rings 23 times, but why that number? Oh, I just had a thought!
If you make the penis hard, and then pull it back as far as possible from the bell it's ringing, does it flop back and forth 23 times?
So confusing....

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
OK. let's look at the title of this thread:

Donut Ball Weight Penis Rings 23​

First of all, what's a "Donut Ball"?
And what does its weight have to do with it.
Further, are we to interpret this to mean that the aforementioned "Donut Ball" has a "Weight Penis?"
And if so, just how exactly does the "Weight Penis Ring"? I mean, does it ring by itself? Or does the owner whack his Ball weight penis against some kind of bell? Thwack! Thwack!
And I guess it rings 23 times, but why that number? Oh, I just had a thought!
If you make the penis hard, and then pull it back as far as possible from the bell it's ringing, does it flop back and forth 23 times?
So confusing....
Judging from your name you’re one of those trolls that no one wants to engage.

Anyone can figure out what I posted. Hanging weights adds size and it’s easy to use. If you can’t figure it out not a big deal. Move on.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Judging from your name you’re one of those trolls that no one wants to engage.

Anyone can figure out what I posted. Hanging weights adds size and it’s easy to use. If you can’t figure it out not a big deal. Move on.
OMG. Have you no sense of humor? CLEARLY, this was meant to be humorous; there's no question that it was some series of serious interpretations.
See, it's a linguistic situation. The phrase "Donut Ball Weight Penis Ring" consists of a series of five words that in some ways are completely unrelated, or at least that can be grouped in different ways. Obviously, you mean a "Ball weight" that is shaped like a donut. However, English is highly malleable and so, for HUMOROUS effect, I interpreted is at a "Donut Ball" weight and then proceeded with equally humorous,intentional misinterpretation by asking what a "donut ball's" weight had to do with it.

You used "Ring" as a noun. That was obvious. The nature of humor is to usurp the normal language usage, so I, again intentionally, misinterpreted it as a verb (as in "Ring the bell.") The rest of my post continued in the same vein.
Now that I have explained it, it's not funny, of course, but perhaps you have a better understanding now.