Donut ball weight penis rings

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
Just trying to be helpful to my fellow lpsg members. Consult your doctor before starting .
I’ve used a few different style donut weights for 5 years. Incredible feeling and slowly adds some flaccid length or foreskin.
This is a 30x28 . 15oz.
Two piece so it’s easier to get out of for any reason. Does not need to be too tight. Just hanging even 3-5oz helps .
I didn’t hyper focus on starting flaccid length but would guess around 3.5-4” . 5.5-6.25 “ now depending on temperature. This size ring and smaller ones can be worn daily with archy pouch underwear will prevent any falling pieces. 6.5-7” with the ring on now
I first used some smaller rings to restore some foreskin but as I grew thicker ( PE,pumping ) now they hang right behind the glans. Slight swelling and head growth takes place. Head gets larger over time.
Highly recommend them for PE or just a good time. Even wore them in a few business meetings.

Downsides of a larger flaccid penis even without the ring on.
Hanging into the toilet. I’m not sure how much bigger I want to be. Or going to far and being left huge forever.
Bulge all the time in anything. Gym shorts are too revealing. Some stares at the gym or family events.
I’m a tall thin person so it’s fun to swing it around in public sometimes. I’ve spent 25+ years doing PE so showing off sometimes is a confidence booster.
Light rings also be worn at the gym during light activities.

For length that’s debatable. Ive done other PE for 26 years and I’m in my early 40s.
A few years ago I was around 8” and now I’m 8.25 bone pressed when erect.

Donut rings may not be for everyone but may be worth checking out. Got them on chain gang site.

Attachments

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
Flaccid size.
If anyone wants to experiment with this daily size just use a toilet paper roll on your penis and put clothes on.

Attachments

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Downsides of a larger flaccid penis even without the ring on.
Hanging into the toilet. I’m not sure how much bigger I want to be. Or going to far and being left huge forever.
Bulge all the time in anything. Gym shorts are too revealing. Some stares at the gym or family events.
I’m a tall thin person so it’s fun to swing it around in public sometimes. I’ve spent 25+ years doing PE so showing off sometimes is a confidence booster.
Light rings also be worn at the gym during light activities.
While I don't have the problem of my dick or balls hitting toilet water, there's nothing negative about having a good thing and people can see it!!! If you have a bulge or show movement and that offends someone, all they have to do is stop looking. Would be different if you were walking around intentionally flinging it from side-to-side in some obvious manner. I just do my thing and whatever happens down there, happens.

Reactions: Jon1971

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I don't have the problem of my dick or balls hitting toilet water, there's nothing negative about having a good thing and people can see it!!! If you have a bulge or show movement and that offends someone, all they have to do is stop looking. Would be different if you were walking around intentionally flinging it from side-to-side in some obvious manner. I just do my thing and whatever happens down there, happens.
Watch out for the water guys!

Attachments

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been
I didn’t hyper focus on starting flaccid length but would guess around 3.5-4” . 5.5-6.25 “ now depending on temperature.

Total flaccid length went up? Cool! Somewhere on here there're several thread that discuss this. The general consensus is this: Assume your flaccid length runs 2.0 - 5.0" and you have standard distribution with a mean length of 3.5". Over time glans/head rings will shift the mean to ~4.0 (or some higher number) but the max length will still be an unchanged 5.0. And that matches my experience.

May I ask what weight you started at and how long it took before you noticed your max flaccid length increasing?

The reason I ask is that my dick has started asking for more weight recently. The 'problem' is that my balls are super high & tight. While that's great for presentation, it limits the amount of dick length available for hanging weights. Boring details aside, I seem to have hit a limit of 228gm (8oz.) for all day wear. So I've been looking at what's available and how much weight I can get onto about 2" of usable dick length. If I use more than that I wind up with the weights hitting my balls. That feels awesome at first but gets old pretty quickly.

Have you bought weights from anywhere other than chain gang?

Thanks muchly.

Reactions: Jon1971

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
I started around 4-6 oz for a year or so. I was trying to grow some of my foreskin back.
Sometimes I would wear 1-3 complete rings for short periods to stretch the foreskin.
At some point I went with a smaller diameter weight to focus on penis stretching instead of foreskin stretch. 15oz is nice but you do get some head swelling .
There are a few threads online that discuss time under tension vs heavy weight hanging.

I didn’t keep close records but there are some photos on my profile .
Im taking a break for now but I’m happy with the results I’ve achieved. I feel that anyone should be able to wear a 3-10oz weight daily if need be.