Double Creampies

frankadams89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love videos where two or more dudes deliver creampies back to back.. just love seeing the cum from the previous dude still on or in the pussy when the next guy gets in there. A couple are out there with Owen Gray and Small Hands doing this but I’m looking for more. Know of any? Anyone else find this hot??

BADway

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love videos where two or more dudes deliver creampies back to back.. just love seeing the cum from the previous dude still on or in the pussy when the next guy gets in there. A couple are out there with Owen Gray and Small Hands doing this but I’m looking for more. Know of any? Anyone else find this hot??
Indeed it is super hot, specially when both guys cumm at the same time in the same pussy, unfortunately it is not that much spread :heart_eyes:

BADway

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Kind of unsanitary and risky too since they don't know if the either is/isn't DDF.
Well if you would look at it that way you are killing all the fun, i mean the wohle sex is all about two people (or more) sweating on each other and swiping their bodies fluids ... Luckily i don't consider it that way though :joy:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if you would look at it that way you are killing all the fun, i mean the wohle sex is all about two people (or more) sweating on each other and swiping their bodies fluids ... Luckily i don't consider it that way though :joy:
Sorry, just never saw the appeal of male bodily fluids co mingling when they're a stranger is all.