Dr. Who

Matt Smith or whatever the new Doc's name is, has got to be one of the ugliest guys from a face standpoint they've ever chosen. When they first announced him, I thought he was sorta cute but a little goofy looking. The more episodes I watch though, the more I realize he's got a really dog bleh face.
 
River Song undermines the basic premise.

Wait, why does she undermine the basics premise?

Her character actually works well because in the very (VERY) first episode the Dr is an old man who is traveling with his niece or granddaughter or whatever Susan actually was supposed to be. And, in the astronaut episode, Song points out that her timeline and the Dr's are reversed meaning that she would have 'first met him' far into his past.

IDK, the idea works for me, plus, she's fun!
 
i love the story lines on dr who you really have to wait a long long time to know the real story line people in my town that find out i'm really a big fan of the show look at me like i'm crazy i live just out side of macon ga haha most hillbillies really do not get the show. i got hooked on it when i was a young boy the only station that came in good on our tv was pbs
 
Matt Smith definitely does not do it for me either. He comes across a smug arsehole. He did play gay writer Christopher Isherwood in "Christopher And His Kind" and was the low point of an otherwise very good film.
Then again how hard would it be to have a new Doctor as hot, sexy and interesting as David Tennant.
I must agree with SirConcis about Rory. He is sex on legs.
 
Last edited:
I just realized (last night? last week?) that Amy - I like her - was doing the whole Catherine Tate talking-as-fast-as-is-humanly-possible thing. Almost had a flashback.
 
this show is amazing. its never on in america but i finally caught an episode and its great.

It's actually on BBC America but because of the UK filming and broadcasting schedule, it's temporarily on breaking, returning at the end of November for the 50th anniversary special episode.
 
I don't know about any of the other incarnations of Dr. Who, but there is a nude picture of David Tennant running around the internet. If you google his name and "nude pic" you can probably find it. Not too big, just very nicely proportional to the rest of his body. Also, an untrimmed bush. Love the natural look.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Milesln
Ive always wondered about Dr. Who. Do you think he is really really hung but has pants that are demensionally larger like the inside of his tardus keeping it from being obvious from the outside?

I think the reason the Daleks & Cyber Man hate him so much is that they dont have big shlongs like him. :)
Wouldn't it change every time he regenerates. The rest of him does.