Dress Me

magic7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is this a women's problem?

Tbh you can't go wrong with some quality fitted polo shirts. Brands like Lyle & Scott, Ralph Lauren, Soviet, Fred Perry, Henri Lloyd.

Get some Cargo shorts, and wear some plimps or Filpflops and your sorted.

Perfect summerwear.

I was hoping to get some tips from women on how they like their men to dress up. they have been very helpful, I'm sorry if people are upset I posted this under women's issues.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was hoping to get some tips from women on how they like their men to dress up. they have been very helpful, I'm sorry if people are upset I posted this under women's issues.

Just thought you would get more replys in the clothing& appearance issue section.:smile:

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife buys all of my clothes. Joseph A. Bank for work clothes, Geoffery Beanne for casual clothes and Nino Cerrutti for suits and formal dress.

I love the fitting routine for work clothes, I wear jeans alot of the time. Coming out of the fitting room with my cock hanging down my left leg and having my wife and the saleswoman commenting about the fit while my bulge is apparent is priceless.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
My wife buys all of my clothes. Joseph A. Bank for work clothes, Geoffery Beanne for casual clothes and Nino Cerrutti for suits and formal dress.

I love the fitting routine for work clothes, I wear jeans alot of the time. Coming out of the fitting room with my cock hanging down my left leg and having my wife and the saleswoman commenting about the fit while my bulge is apparent is priceless.

Sorry to get off topic, but can we hear some details about this! :biggrin1:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Any excuse to mention your dick, huh?