Dress pants issues?

sexoutlaw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one of the questions that prompted me to join so I could ask it. It's not so much of a large penis issue as a not-so-large penis issue, but I'm curious if any other guys have this problem.

My dick isn't large or heavy enough to hang straight down when it's soft, so it kind of sticks out there 2-3 inches, hanging somewhere between straight out and a downward 45 degree angle, depending on level of softness and all that. This causes a problem when I wear soft cotton dress slacks like Haggar or J Farrar, as the head of my dick is clearly visible poking out through the soft fabric.

This is a major problem for me, as I'm a business professional and have to dress well every day. I can wear Dockers or something without an issue because the fabric is so much heavier, but I like to look a little dressier than that. I wear tight bikini underwear to try and hold it close to my body, but it always seems to end up sticking out there no matter what I do.

I don't get it. Can you imagine women having the same discussion about trying to hide their breast? We would find it ridiculous.Maybe we should try hiding our asses too. Come on guys don't be ashamed of what's natural!

AverageJoe06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was just wondering if you the "Average Joe" have got any helpful tips or ideas from our comments?

Indeed I have. I'm probably going to buy a jock strap this weekend to see if that helps. I had never considered one before this, so yes you guys have been very helpful. Thanks.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed I have. I'm probably going to buy a jock strap this weekend to see if that helps. I had never considered one before this, so yes you guys have been very helpful. Thanks.
Your welcome. Just keep in mind, a jock might feel a little strange at first, but just give it some time and they do get to fitting better after repeated wearing and washing. Hope it works for you.

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't get it. Can you imagine women having the same discussion about trying to hide their breast? We would find it ridiculous.Maybe we should try hiding our asses too. Come on guys don't be ashamed of what's natural!

Well, yeah - some women with large breasts DO try to minimize by choosing certain types of clothing. I do it all the time :cool: . So, I don't think that AverageJoe is asking some out-of-the-blue question.

Glad to hear that you got some good advice AverageJoe!

Sugar :rolleyes:

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my penis hangs down and its long enough to make a noticble bulge down my leg when im wearing pants or jeans.
At work i have noticed people looking at it and some have made comments.
it can be embarrasing at times so i have made attempts to hide it but i dont think any have worked..

I think the only solution i havent tried is to wear a jock.. but i'm NOT going to do that because ive always found jocks too uncomfortable.

After reading these posts, i think i will stop trying to hide it and be happy that ive got a 'problem' most men wish they had!!

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are a lot of choices in underwear these days. I'm pretty sure I've even seen briefs with jocks built in. I'd suggest checking out UnderGear - you might even find that you could e-mail or phone customer support and get style recommendations for your needs.

Good Luck,

FF

D

deleted3782

my penis hangs down and its long enough to make a noticble bulge down my leg when im wearing pants or jeans.
At work i have noticed people looking at it and some have made comments.
it can be embarrasing at times so i have made attempts to hide it but i dont think any have worked..

I think the only solution i havent tried is to wear a jock.. but i'm NOT going to do that because ive always found jocks too uncomfortable.

After reading these posts, i think i will stop trying to hide it and be happy that ive got a 'problem' most men wish they had!!

hungitaliano, I can think of few people I would rather prefer learn to accept their noticable bulge than you!

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've even received comments from my female employees about my penis being visible at work, and that's very embarrassing. :redface: So I have to choose between not looking as nice as I'd like and having my dork hanging out for everybody to see. Anybody else have this problem, and if so, how do you handle it?

I hear ya. I have had exactly the same experience. When I wear khaki slacks, big jim and the twins are visible. The glances of passersby are enough to let me know its happening.

I usually wear pleated dockers, whose cut and dense cotton provide camouflage. Otherwise, I wear snug bikini underwear to (mostly) eliminate the bulge. There's no other choice in professional/formal situations.

AndyBrowne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For managing the extroverted dick, . . .

Try form-fitting underwear rather than a loose boxer. A brief or boxer brief or any of the variations will work.

The key is getting these tighter underwear options to feel comfortable.

I think the single most helpful feature is underwear with a POUCH that gives you some extra room. The differences are very significant.

I suggest that you try Skiviez.com.

Skiviez.com has lots of underwear brands, and they have customer reviews for just about every single item. And the customers do talk about whether or not there's much room in the pouch (or whatever shape the underwear has in front).

What's more, . . . my favorite here, . . . Skiviez has several lines of their own underwear, including the new "Pouch Selection" line. You pick your overall underwear size AND you pick your pouch size. So you can get as much room up front as you need.

Maybe something like this will keep your parts tucked in a little better without also squashing you. This is the best solution I've found.

Good luck.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hungitaliano

That's my stance. It is what it is, why try to hide it. Everyone else wishes to be big. It doesn't make sense to try and hide it if you are large. Be proud!

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AndyBrowne is right on.

I'm a grower with decent size balls and have similar issues. Sometimes my dick protrude outward over my balls, which I agree is more noticeable in slacks (but great for fitted jeans).

Form fitting with a contoured pouch works best for me. Creates a sexy smooth rounded bulge. No creeping.

I'd go with a swimmers jock if you really want to keep your package under control. TopJock is my favorite for comfort (sometimes the traditional jocks can be scratchy until you break them in).

As far as underwear, I swear by UnicoXXX

sexoutlaw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I completely understand your issue. I myself have a very large penis and big testicals issue myself. My dick does hang down when lose but dressed I've alway had to wear a regular 3" waistband style jockstrap and dress myself up. Jockstraps may not be the trend these days, but comfort and modesty has alway been my main concern. Have you ever tried a jock?

Don't worry if your cock shows through your pants. It's just natural like women and boobs. they don't hide it. So just let it show. It only means you are a man. And men and women will appriciate seeing it. I would mmmmm.

Media
hi guy,

i was admiring your dick.how large is it?have you gone without wearing any kind of underwear?let everything hang natural.why don't you try it and feel the freedom of no underwear.do you ever get a hard on while your pissing?can you post a photo of your penis and balls?it looks nice a juicy.feel like i want to suck your cock sometime.you swing both ways,women and men?can you pee into a public urinal while your neighbor looks at you?why wear a jock strap,that makes no sense.to constricting for me.do you open your pants totally to pee or do you just pull it out of the zipper?do you ever get pinched while you pee?the zipper sticks my cock while i pee,i usually undo my belt and let it all hang out.lets face it,the crotch of most mens pants are to short.the rise is short.it is hard to find pants that come in long rise.a longer zipper/crotch for better comfort while i piss.have you let any men give you a blow job?if so,how was it?

curious4u2005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I say don't worry if it shows. Women love to loook just like men like to look at breast.

Nice penis.

AndyBrowne is right on.

I'm a grower with decent size balls and have similar issues. Sometimes my dick protrude outward over my balls, which I agree is more noticeable in slacks (but great for fitted jeans).

Form fitting with a contoured pouch works best for me. Creates a sexy smooth rounded bulge. No creeping.

I'd go with a swimmers jock if you really want to keep your package under control. TopJock is my favorite for comfort (sometimes the traditional jocks can be scratchy until you break them in).

As far as underwear, I swear by UnicoXXX

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've even received comments from my female employees about my penis being visible at work, and that's very embarrassing. :redface:

if this makes you uncomfortable, this is sexual harrassment/hostile work environment. report it to your employer. and make sure it is followed up on.

and for any of you assholes out there who have a problem with my advice, go fuck yourselves with a dead dick. trust me, if the tables were turned, what do you think would happen?

Media
I really don't understand the issue. As noted by a couple here, you really should not worry about it showing. I've always had my bulge visible as I'm above average size. I know women stare at it because I catch them doing so all the time but have no problem with it. On the contrary, it makes me feel good with myself. Just don't think of it that much. Men have penises and they are bound to show! Some more then others but hey...and in regards to the underwear debate - I really recommend wearing loose versus tight. Much better for the health of your penis and balls!

Media
hello,

lets see what your cock looks like.to bad you are straight.would you let some one blind fold you and suck your cock?would you bet that you can not tell who is giving you head?have you ever thought about that?
I love straight men they are hung up on pussies and the blood that comes out of them.very complicated and i wish you could see the light.
do you have any photos of you wearing black spandex shorts,can you post it on this site?you look handsome.I am a gay man of 50 years of age.
how big is your cock?thanks for your time.I hope you let a man suck you off someday,I know you will love it.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is one of the questions that prompted me to join so I could ask it. It's not so much of a large penis issue as a not-so-large penis issue, but I'm curious if any other guys have this problem.

My dick isn't large or heavy enough to hang straight down when it's soft, so it kind of sticks out there 2-3 inches, hanging somewhere between straight out and a downward 45 degree angle, depending on level of softness and all that. This causes a problem when I wear soft cotton dress slacks like Haggar or J Farrar, as the head of my dick is clearly visible poking out through the soft fabric.

This is a major problem for me, as I'm a business professional and have to dress well every day. I can wear Dockers or something without an issue because the fabric is so much heavier, but I like to look a little dressier than that. I wear tight bikini underwear to try and hold it close to my body, but it always seems to end up sticking out there no matter what I do.

I've even received comments from my female employees about my penis being visible at work, and that's very embarrassing. :redface: So I have to choose between not looking as nice as I'd like and having my dork hanging out for everybody to see. Anybody else have this problem, and if so, how do you handle it?

OK... so much for all the comments, can we get back to the original subject? I was just wondering if "Average Joe" ever got the answer to his question.