Driving & Masturbating

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been fingered and fingered myself in the passenger seat plenty of times.

I've never done it while I was actually driving the car though, both take too much concentration. Either I'd be too focused on driving and wouldn't be able to reach orgasm, or I'd be too focused on masturbating and I'd drive off a cliff :p

feelsgood

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got caught masturbating while driving one time. Well not entirely true, I was not actually driving but setting at the side of the interstate and in the act of pleasuring myself solo, when I was caught by a lady cop. No shit, this really did happen to me.

Back when I was still an over sexed young man of 21 years old; I was dicking and fucking a girl from collage that we both attending. She stayed at the dorm on school weekdays and went home some weekends. Her home was 70 miles from our university.

This particular time she had gone home on Friday for the weekend. I had gone down to her house too on Sunday for dinner with her and her family.

After dinner and just before dark she and I went for a drive to be alone for a while. We parked and did some very heavy necking which soon tuned into me feeling her up to a G spot climax. I want to fuck her right there in the car. But she was afraid that someone would see us. So she took out my hard pecker and jacked me off in to a wade of tissues from her purse. She said that would have to do untill until later on in the week.

So later, there I was alone in my car driving back the 70 miles to the city on the interstate highway. I was almost back, just about 10 miles south of the city. It was in the late spring and a thunder storm was about to hit the area where I was.

I had to pee. So I got off at the next off ramp, drove up to and across the crossing road and on to the entrance ramp going back down onto the freeway. Then I got out of my car in the dark with all the interstate traffic going by below me about 100 yards away.

I pulled my zippered fly down, took out my flaccid pecker and stood there by the side of the road peeing a big puddle on the concrete road. There I was standing there with my pecker out, with lightning booming and flashing around me. But it was not raining yet, only lightning.

I squeezed out the last drops of pee out of my prick and got back into my car still holding my prick which because of my always sexed up mannerism, I was now getting hard. I guess it had to be because I was thinking of my girl and the wonderful fucking that was to come later on in the week. Or maybe that other woman, old Mother Nature with all her lighting and thunder boomers, was causing me to get hard.

But I knew one thing for sure I was now sporting a raging erection. I was full fledge to my full nine-inch stiffness and at two-inch thickness.

There I was in my front set of my car and the dark with only lighting flashes to see by. I had my trousers and boxers down to my knees. I spit a big gob of saliva in to the palm of my hand and was in blissfulness, happy pounding away on myself and almost ready to ejaculate when it happened.

A flashlight turned on and illuminated me through my open side window. Then a female voice came from a person behind the flashlight glare and said, “Is everything all right in there sir.”

At the precise moment that the voice behind the flashlight said “sir” to me I started to cum. I could not stop that eruption for all the money in the world. And boy did I cum. All over my steering wheel, my car dash, my hand and my legs.

When I started to cum my onlooker leaned closer into my open window and lowered her flashlight to see the view of my hard discharging cock better. All she said was, “Oh my, my young man. You really do that well.”

Because the light glare was out of my eyes I now got a look at who my audience was. There stood a female Highway Patrol Officer who had just witnessed my most personal thing that a man could do to himself.

I was panting and breathing hard for air and still in the last ecstasy of one of my better orgasms. I squeezed out the last of my oozing cum out my cock end with a moan of pleasure. With my sense now returning I looked up in my rearview mirror. There was a car just behind mine with it’s headlights on and a blue flashing light on the top of it.

How I ever missed that patrol car coming up and stopping behind me I will never know. But I did and now had a female cop leaning in my window and asking me, “What are you doing there sir. You know that it is against the law to display yourself like that in public, don’t you? Give me your driver’s license please.”

She took it and said, “Pull you pants up young man and put that big thing of yours away. Your done playing with your penis for the night.” The she said, “Come back to my car as soon as you can get all that semen off yourself and cleaned up.”

I thought to myself, man I was in for it now. Was I going to be arrested for public exposure?

I went back to the patrol car and opened the passenger’s side door and got in the front seat. The lady cop did not say anything to me just yet. She was busy writing out a citation for me in her official book.

Then she took a small personal notebook out of her breast pocket wrote down information in it from my driver’s license and then asked me for my telephone number. She wrote that down too in her little notebook and then put it back in her pocket.

In the patrol car was the first time that I really got a good look at her. She was maybe 35 or so, very trim with a big bosom and quit handsome. She looked very official in her rightly pressed uniform and a very big gun and hand cuffs on her big black leather belt.

She smiled and said to me, “Michael, I see that you live in that big 3 building apartment complex on 155 street in the city. I and another gal live in the building just behind yours. She is in law enforcement too only she is a deputy sheriff.

“Now tell me young man, do you do that sort of thing to yourself very often,” she said?”

I said, “I guess so officer. Earlier, I was with my girl she did not want to have sex. So I was still pretty horny and the lightning and all,” then my voice trailed off. I was quit embarrassed and looking down at my lab and not at her.

Then she reached over and put her right hand on my knee and said, “Don’t be shy and embarrassed young man. It is perfectly natural to masturbate oneself. Why I do it to myself all the time. But just not out in public and on the highway,” she said as she let out a small girlish giggle.

“I bet you get a lot of pleasure when you play with yourself, don’t you sonny? When I was married, my husband and I use to masturbate a lot together,” she said.

Then she moved her hand up a grabbed hold of my still not totally soft pecker through my pants and squeezed it. She said, "You are getting hard again, you horny little bastard. Dam I wish I wasn't on duty," she said.

She said, “Here take your citation. It’s only a warning thicket but you now are on the official state record as a masturbator. And I know personally who you are now,” and with that said, she patted her breast pocket on her ample right breast where she had put her notebook.

“My boy,” she said, “Its starting to rain. I am going to call you Michael,” she said. “I sure hope you like older women. I and my housemate, the deputy, would just love to experience that big tool of yours.”

“Maybe you would come over to my apartment real soon, strip naked and put on a show for us old ladies. You could showing us how well you jack that big thick sausage of yours. And spray out as much cum as I saw you erupt here tonight. And after you had done yourself we three could put on a three-some fuck fest together. You know what I mean, me and her eating each other out and you shoving that big thing of yours up our pussies at the same time.”

The last thing the lady highway patrolman said was, “I know young man that we older gals could and would fuck and suck the liven daylights out of you. I bet we could keep you so hard that you would could do us both several times in one night.”

I did and they did but that’s another story to tell -- feelsgood.