Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had an encounter many years ago. I was traveling with some friends and we stopped at a rest stop to stretch our legs, use the restroom, etc. We had pulled up next to a 18-wheeler truck and as i got out of the car, my eye caught something really quick. The trucker next to us was driving completely naked. His door was wide open while he was putting on some clothes. I smiled and told him it was very hot btw. He smiled back and said thanks. He put on some loose shorts, shoes and a shirt to walk around the rest stop. My friends were already away and he walked with me towards the restrooms. We walked in as my friends were coming back out to walk around the outside. We both headed to one of the stalls, he winked me over to the one he was going into and I followed. He closed the door, locked it and then pulled out his thick cock and i began to stroke it and then sucked on it. It didn't take him long to get rock hard and moaned and throb. He shoots a huge load out and i slurped it all up. He looked at me with passion and then kissed me tasting his own cum in my mouth. He cleaned up and we walked out. My Friends were wondering where i went to. I think they knew.. The trucker got back into his cab and took off his clothes again and drove off and waved at me. It was the hottest experience i had a track stop.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I had an encounter many years ago. I was traveling with some friends and we stopped at a rest stop to stretch our legs, use the restroom, etc. We had pulled up next to a 18-wheeler truck and as i got out of the car, my eye caught something really quick. The trucker next to us was driving completely naked. His door was wide open while he was putting on some clothes. I smiled and told him it was very hot btw. He smiled back and said thanks. He put on some loose shorts, shoes and a shirt to walk around the rest stop. My friends were already away and he walked with me towards the restrooms. We walked in as my friends were coming back out to walk around the outside. We both headed to one of the stalls, he winked me over to the one he was going into and I followed. He closed the door, locked it and then pulled out his thick cock and i began to stroke it and then sucked on it. It didn't take him long to get rock hard and moaned and throb. He shoots a huge load out and i slurped it all up. He looked at me with passion and then kissed me tasting his own cum in my mouth. He cleaned up and we walked out. My Friends were wondering where i went to. I think they knew.. The trucker got back into his cab and took off his clothes again and drove off and waved at me. It was the hottest experience i had a track stop.
Fucking awesome.