So whatever happened to him getting “hacked” and only that one ass pic being leaked... was there really nothing more?
 
View attachment 1546956 View attachment 1546957
lol it’s not fake. it’s the same room. same lighting, same carpet, same weight lifting equipment, same item on the wall above the weight liftting eqipment.

I think he posted himself in an attempt to boost his popularity. since he’s been quiet building bis house, he hadn’t posted a whole lot and took a nose dive in popularity.
So i guess the concept of it being a hocker was fake.
 
The cut in his arm is fake u can clearly see tht the blood is darker then there's a spot where there's no blood so u can see tht he placed fake blood on his arm
 
he didn’t need a tourniquet either. he’s playing it to be something worse than it is, I’d agree it’s fake
 
wish someone would bait him into sharing hot dick pics and cum videos. I wish i could, but i don’t have the time nor talent