Dylan Geick - Onlyfans

Seem like he is very pro Palestine and very woke which doesn’t work well in bravo. It’s sad how normalized OF has become. I have been following him since he used to date Jackson?? He lived a very colorful life
Bravo doesn’t care if you are very woke. They only
Exactly. Being "woke" (as in its intended meaning), which he certainly isn't (fake woke, definitely), won't get you in trouble with Bravo. And it shouldn't.

As for being fake woke, the pretentious virtue signaling for clout may annoy people, but unless he were actively starting fights, no one actually cares, and he's pretty enough to get away with it even if they did. Especially since most of that cast is pretty performative to begin with.

But enough of that. Flashbacks
I agree.
 
Exactly. Being "woke" (as in its intended meaning), which he certainly isn't (fake woke, definitely), won't get you in trouble with Bravo. And it shouldn't.

As for being fake woke, the pretentious virtue signaling for clout may annoy people, but unless he were actively starting fights, no one actually cares, and he's pretty enough to get away with it even if they did. Especially since most of that cast is pretty performative to begin with.

But enough of that. Flashbacks
Thank you for making lpsg actualy lpsg and providing fap material, king.
 
Btw off topic what’s the deal with big dick anyway. Is it weird that I like average duck than big dick ?
I think it's mostly younger gays. I was a size queen when I was young but since my mid-30s I couldn't give a fuck about huge dicks. Just a nice fiver with an upward banana curve is a ideal. Dylan's cock & balls are really beautiful though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TmSwim
lol I feel old . Andy cohen the guy from bravo and Anderson cooper is a journalist. They host the new year countdown live .
they both frequent the NYC gay bar scene too, at least when they're single or when in an open relationship (that's more Anderson's style). i think i heard Andy has a BF now