Dylan geick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am confused by how on a forum like this, the most rated and talked about threads are those without any nudes of the actual person of interest. I can add this to the list of shawn mendes (an actual celebrity) Cameron Dallas (influencer of who knows what?) to name a few.
This Dylan guy, no idea who he is or what he does and why he has so much power over some people on here who dedicate their daily life routine to record and report whenever he farts.
Anyway if they happy elevating this guy on here to some kind of high pedestal for him being..... Then that's on them.
:emoji_walking::emoji_zzz:

I am confused by how on a forum like this, the most rated and talked about threads are those without any nudes of the actual person of interest. I can add this to the list of shawn mendes (an actual celebrity) Cameron Dallas (influencer of who knows what?) to name a few.
This Dylan guy, no idea who he is or what he does and why he has so much power over some people on here who dedicate their daily life routine to record and report whenever he farts.
Anyway if they happy elevating this guy on here to some kind of high pedestal for him being..... Then that's on them.
:emoji_walking::emoji_zzz:

If you did a Google search you'd soon find out who Dylan is and why there is interest in him.

A College Wrestler Who Is Out and Writes Poetry

Seriously if I was in my 20's I'd be jerking off big time over fantasies of Dylan and Nick Jonas entertaining me in the Playboy Penthouse.

Reactions: Flo179
Status
Not open for further replies.