Dylan mckenna

D

deleted7858271

Okay who has the bigger dick Dylan, David laid or Jeff Seid? I think David has the thinnest and I’d let dylan and Jeff fuck me if I had to choose two.

Reactions: Slugger33333

niv3003

Superior Member
Media
Okay who has the bigger dick Dylan, David laid or Jeff Seid? I think David has the thinnest and I’d let dylan and Jeff fuck me if I had to choose two.

Have we seen Jeff's yet? Did I miss something lol??
Dave definitely has a bigger dick than Dylan (tho Qwin has the best one imo). I'd still rather get fucked by Dylan, I love his massive muscular body a lot more ;)

Archangel B

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Haven’t seen Jeff, but between Dave is definitely a better fucker than Dylan . However QV is better than both

Reactions: Phoenix2x

Emily Larwood

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A video of him giving head to a girl was posted on his thread but got deleted. Apparently there's more leaked videos.
There’s screenshots of Jonah sex tape floating around too

Reactions: SmokedPython

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And here i am only able to see clips from twitter. Cant relate

lol I didn't know we couldn't post them here. Also can anyone tell me what happened to the 'Do not post list' thread?

Have we seen Jeff's yet? Did I miss something lol??
Dave definitely has a bigger dick than Dylan (tho Qwin has the best one imo). I'd still rather get fucked by Dylan, I love his massive muscular body a lot more ;)

Never seen Jeff Seid's. David & Qwin are more conventionally attractive in the face but Dylan has a lot of sex appeal overall imo both body and masculinity. Particularly during this time about two years ago which I thought when his videos were from.

um0her9.gif

X6VdrDe.gif