Dylan Minnette

The scene was HOT...this was the final season and the producers missed a chance here big time... they should have done with Dylan what they did with Miles, and had Dylan get fully naked, at least showing his full bare ass as he undressed and at least full on side nudes as she is riding his cock... but the the scene is still fucking hot...here is the clip ... enjoy and let me know what u think...

View attachment 100741641
It was a missed opportunity to see him nude in the final season of 13 reasons.
 
It was a missed opportunity to see him nude in the final season of 13 reasons.
Not even nude, necessarily (though I definitely wouldn't have complained lol!) but it was disappointing compared to pretty much all the other sex scenes on the show, especially as it was Clay losing his V card and not just some random hook up. Well, it was a random hook up but it was also his first time. His "O" face was hot to see at least, and that tight little bod.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Null0880 and Soles
Those leather pants are cool. If only it came off then that would be even better
If we wait a few more months, with luck weeks, she might make him wilder, by now I pray to the LPG (Large Penis God) that she'll stay with him.

She's definitely an unburdening influence regarding humans and leather pants.
 
If we wait a few more months, with luck weeks, she might make him wilder, by now I pray to the LPG (Large Penis God) that she'll stay with him.

She's definitely an unburdening influence regarding humans and leather pants.
Hopefully it allows for a more kinky side of him to be shown
 
The scene was HOT...this was the final season and the producers missed a chance here big time... they should have done with Dylan what they did with Miles, and had Dylan get fully naked, at least showing his full bare ass as he undressed and at least full on side nudes as she is riding his cock... but the the scene is still fucking hot...here is the clip ... enjoy and let me know what u think...

View attachment 100741641
Yeah I remember this scene, and how he only lasted 30 seconds. I mean, I guess you could blame it on his character being a virgin, but still.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ed5416
those leather pants are hot... if u notice, she has Dylan's leather pants unbuttoned, next step is to have them fully unzipped and splayed fully open, hopefully he won't have any undies on...hehehehe I think if he eventually does show something it will be his bare ass...