Edge Training?

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, being young and dumb, I want to know if any guys have trained by edging for a few hours of the day and what the results were. I actually am, regardless of my ambitions, curious.

I think it would raise sensitivity and hardness, which the second isn't a problem for me, but I would like to increase my ejaculate and pre-ejaculate fluids, and I figure the only time I "cum hard" or "leak" is when I am aroused. Being aroused around others is easy; being aroused by myself not so much.

Input is all thanks and whatnot!

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Edging is a great way to increase your erections as well as increasing your stamina in bed. I know that when I was doing edging awhile back, my stamina increased by roughly 2X (so instead of 30min, it was an hour!) Now I edged everyday sometimes for only 10-20 minutes and other times for 1-2 hours depending on how much time I had and other factors. Anyway, I myself experienced harder erections in my morning willies as well as anytime I got a boner, and also increased my stamina. Just my input on it. Keep edging and enjoy the benefits! :)

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Edging is simply where you get yourself hard and masturbate to the point of cumming, stop (ie release your grip of your penis), then squeeze your pc muscle (the muscle you use to control the flow of your urine) very hard and hold the squeeze until the urge to cum has subsided. Do this for as long as you want, or can last :p
Hope this helps.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i have edged for 5 hours before......sometimes days if i want to cum alot.....mainly to show off. it is a intense feeling to have cum held back in the shaft and balls for hours!!! try it.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was during my many edging sessions years ago that I learnt how to orgasm without ejaculating. My dick would spasm just like during a normal orgasm but nothing would come out. It's so normal to me now that I don't even think about it. I can have both wet and dry orgasms but I find that I don't feel as weak or tired after dry orgasms as I do after wet orgasms and I can get harder again much quicker. It's not really a skill as such, it's just something that becomes engrained and programmed into the brain through practise, like an autopilot.

If I allow myself to ejaculate for a few days in a row, the autopilot for dry orgasming switches off and it takes a couple of forced dry orgasms for the autopilot to switch back on again. The forced dry orgasms are difficult to achieve, like how my very first dry orgasms were years ago, a struggle. Then, everything becomes easy again as the autopilot in the brain takes over. When you first try edging, you will be miles away from being able to achieve your first dry orgasm. Your brain just doesn't know how to do it. After discussing it on thundersplace years ago, it became apparant that I was experiencing something very unique, something which no other edgers had experienced at the time.