Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love taking my time edging, but I feel like I’m getting stuck in my ways. What are some things you do while having your own edging session that help you to have that explosive orgasm? Do you leak precum a lot the whole time - because I find myself wanting more of it! I am just getting started with going at it again now. I’ll be here awhile. IMG_6942.jpeg
IMG_6145.jpeg

JCokell

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love taking my time edging, but I feel like I’m getting stuck in my ways. What are some things you do while having your own edging session that help you to have that explosive orgasm? Do you leak precum a lot the whole time - because I find myself wanting more of it! I am just getting started with going at it again now. I’ll be here awhile. View attachment 98191681 View attachment 98191711
DAMN that cock is magnificent

• Love
Reactions: HarryHardman
D

deleted19318471

maybe you could try the tips and tricks that the milkingCOACH mentioned on the video below

Justlookin_tx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Following this one. Not to divert from OP but I’d also love to know more about control techniques. My current ability to stop going over the edge could use a lot of improvement haha.