Edging

I've gone for a few hours, or a bit in the morning followed by another bit in the evening. The best sort, is when a FWB decides to tease me. Normally we share 45-60 min of teasing and pleasure followed by an intense cum.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I'm home alone I can go for up to 4 hours so far but finish it off after that. If the wife is home I'll go for about an hour then save it for later especially if I wanna give her a facial in a few days. I'm pretty active with cycling so I tend to save the release til after I'm done riding since I need that energy.

Reactions: hairynycstud
D

deleted645791

It was one of those sexual experiences impossible to describe. Haven't other guys had that feeling?
Sometimes when I've been at it for a few hours, I no longer want to cum and I get high from the pleasure, so I'll go for a few more hours. But I always have to cum because I don't want to give myself blue balls. The orgasms will be fucking intense, but not as intense as the sublime build up leading to it.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes when I've been at it for a few hours, I no longer want to cum and I get high from the pleasure, so I'll go for a few more hours. But I always have to cum because I don't want to give myself blue balls. The orgasms will be fucking intense, but not as intense as the sublime build up leading to it.
I was edged by a real pro in SF when I was 18. I'll never forget it

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honestly all guys need to edge on a regular basis for at least 1 hour. If not a few if you can get the time to do it. It makes you shoot fucking buckets, shoot for distance and just gets more intense. Add poppers as needed and it will get even more insane.

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually edge for an hour or two if I have the time, but one time I edged for just over 6 hours... very intense huge cum after.
Next day cock was tingling. Have not had the time to try again.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was edged by a real pro in SF when I was 18. I'll never forget it

Sounds like CumControl101 on Xtube who is the undisputed master of edging. Plus, he gets some incredibly HOT guys to sit for him.

Good edging applies the principles of tantra where you retain your vital energies instead of spooging them out. The longer I go between ejaculations, the more energized I feel and suddenly everyone and everything looks better. It's a natural high.

You should definitely try it. I mean it's free so why not?

Xry777

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks guys. I managed to resist shooting and so am on day two with some full nuts. Gonna try for three days before I shoot.
Don't wait too long.. once I edged for three days and I got the worst blue balls after. It hurt to walk :/

Reactions: mastodon

There is a song by the Eagles about taking it to the limit.............one more time. Take it, to the limit...Weeehoooo Take it to the limit one more time....

All alone at the end of the evening......:D

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've gone 6 hours straight, from 3am to 9am
edging now since 10 hours ( with breaks in between ) :
just came back from outdoor partial ejaculation edging sessions . I forced the complete naked masculine body to practice "ritual ejaculation" . 2 times in a field , 3 times totally naked in a open hut ( suddenly a car arried and I had to put on my cloth as soon as possible ! very exciting edging with totally naked masculine body ! ), 3 times on a meadow with green wet gras , neetles and apple trees, all the time a rough cold wind was blowing at 10 degrees celsius ( 50 degrees fahrenheit ) , 2 times edging with naked body at a rim of a lake with birds shouting at night ( moonlight night ), 4 times practicing "ritual ejaculation" in a field with wild animals shouting ....it was no real fun , but part of the edging ritual , because it was very cold for the totally naked masculine body , .....so the naked masculine body achieved 16 partial ejaculations in 8 hours , ( after reching the 13th ejaculation , the male body is into it and under control of edging and able to practice 57 partial ejaculations (without orgasm ). hiking on the way back to home the whole masculine body was shivering from cold. to warm the body , it practiced 125 do press-up / push-up sport.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have posted a similar comment on other threads. I enjoy edging, especially while using a butt plug or sitting on a nice dildo. I have found that after about 15-20 minutes, I can continue edging simply from riding the dildo. I can and do still touch my cock, sometimes just stroking....but there are other times, when I don;t touch my cock at all, and just enjoy the physical pleasure and sexual energy from the dildo inside my ass. This can be very intense....at times very different than a "basic" edging session. I have found that it is harder to prevent yourself from going past the point-of-no-return while not touching your cock, and just experiencing the pleasure from my ass......but God does it feel good.......

I do this off and on for several days...or even weeks, if I have the strength and focus to keep from cumming. Its hard to do, after several days......my cock tends to get hard as soon as i take my clothes off...which I enjoy and is such a nice experience. But it is so worth it....the orgasms, when the do cum, are epic........ The longest I have gone sitting on a dildo and edging is about 3 hours....

Does anyone else do this?

Vince_Doey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to try edging with my partner. He's eager to please me as well. He plans to tie me up securely and have me smoke some weed. Weed always relaxes me and makes me last a long time. All of my senses are heightened when I'm high, so this should be awesome.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to edge, but I do not have that much time usually. If I can get an hour to edge then I am happy.
But on occasion I have spent the great part of the day masturbating, starting, stopping, doing other stuff, coming back to it. That's the best for sure.

DACinit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to edge quite a bit. a few hours on and off every day for a week or more. by the end of the week I'd be mad with desire and I probably would have done anything if asked, by nearly anyone.

After a while of that I found that after I broke, I would get very depressed. It;s like I used up all my serotonin on edging and then it flooded out when I finished, then I felt horrible. I've since stopped edging

Revone

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to edge but I don’t always have that kind of time. My favorite is to edge for a few hours and stop. I’ll do that for a few days and then shoot a massive load. I love the afterglow feeling I get when i edge and don’t cum.....keeps me fucking horny till the next day when I edge again.

Naked Tiger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like to take my time when I masturbate, otherwise it's hardly worth doing at all

I am the same re taking my time. When I masturbate I usually put time aside for this, whether that be in the day or night. During the course of the day leading up to that moment, my mind is so looking forward to it that by the time I have my penis in my hand (or fingers) both mind and body are totally looking forward to it. As for edging, love that and it's well part of the end result of orgasm. As I have a blog about my nudist journeys and experiences, (yes I have another blog away from this site) as I write, that too is part and parcel of the edging process. Being naked (As I live nude as often as I can), my penis goes up and down at will but when I relive what I am writing, my penis stands on end. Although it needs no manual encouragement to stay erect, I do find as I think about the next paragraph or so, I stroke it. It's like edging, but for me more intense because it's a combination of mind and body. This can go on for hours, literally, as that is how long it takes to write down words at times. Once the text has been written I let my penis go back down (or stay up) and don't play until that masturbation session later.

[photo=large]1291229[/photo]
[photo=large]1291231[/photo]
[photo=large]1291217[/photo]