edging

dsk

Experimental Member
Media
I like to see how long I can go without busting a nut. The longest I've ever gone was 83 days.
I love waking up in the middle of the night after an erotic dream with my dick so engorged that I can't touch my thumb and middle finger together around the shaft.

The first 40 days are the most difficult because around day 7, I begin to feel a euphoric state of sensuality that radiates from my genitals outward. Even my arms and legs become erogenous zones.

Sometimes I tease myself, laying on my back with my legs spread wide, feeling my heavy ball sac slide down my perineum,leisurely fondeling my cock and balls with one hand while the other strokes my hard chest and flat stomach just craving sex and moaning with desire.

I was on day 41 when I had to take a business trip from california to houston, texas. It was summer so I decided to take my van as I can put a mattress in the back. Did I mention that I am a voyeur as well as an exhibitionist?

Sometimes I park at a cruisey rest area, take off my pants, snap on a cock ring and just relax in my back seat, crotch watching as I stroke myself to just below orgasm over and over.

One time a horny guy caught on to what I was doing and just whipped his 6 inches out right beside my window. I matched him stroke for stroke but he came really quickly then just got in his car and drove off.

It was getting a little hot in my van so I decided to have a pee then get back on the freeway and maybe edge a while more to pass the time.

There were 2 sets of 4 stalls in the mens room with a row of urinals between them. There was also a long row of sinks on the wall opposite the stalls with a long mirror above them. The first 4 stalls were empty but I could hear heavy breathing coming from the 2nd set.

First I took a long pee as I had been in my car a while. As I shook my dick off it began to get hard again. I turned to face the mirror, pretending to comb my hair wth my fingers. I just stood there letting my erection grow to it's full 8 inches. I could see movements behind the 2 middle stalls so I left my fly open with my dick hanging out, but I buttoned the top button so my pants wouldn't fall down as I made my way to the stall against the far wall. I walked slowly, giving the 2 men a long,full view of my man meat and so I could check them out as well.

The first guy was probably in his 20's with black hair and classic chiseled features. His white cotton shirt was all the way unbuttoned, revealing a smooth muscular chest and a tan hard stomach. He was sitting on the edge of the toilet seat, his faded jeans around his ankles with one big wide hand over his crotch. I had just enough time to note a big drop of precum on the slit of a fat cockhead hanging below his fat fingers. My dick jumped up toward my stomach as I took all of this in.

The 2nd guy was more bold. He also was sitting on the top of the toilet but he didn't have any pants on. His cut muscular legs were spread wide. He held a fat veiny erection straight out at me. I paused a moment to watch the head of his dick expand as he gave it a couple of strokes. I felt my own dick harden more,in response, and I looked down at it just in time to see a long stream of precum drip to the floor.

My balls were locked and ready to fire so I quickly stepped into the last stall, took off my pants and locked my thumb and forefinger around my cock and balls so I could snap on my leather cock ring. My dick was so hard and fat that it took several tries before I was able to snap all three snaps.

After securing it in place i pushed it hard against my groin to let my balls drop a little and to make the veins on my dick more prominent.

The divisions between the stalls went all the way down to the floor but I could still see what both guys were doing in the mirror over the row of sinks. They were both also looking into the mirror so I let my stall door swing open a little to give them a better view. I turned sideways and began testing the weight and fullness of my balls with my fingers. Then I locked my right thumb on the base of my dick so I could bounce my cock up and down.

I thought they would be impressed with my size and muscularity until the dark haired guy stood up and let his stall door swing all the way open. Now fully nude, I could see he was truely a hot man:Shiney black hair, dreamy sea green eyes and the body of a competitive bodybuilder fresh from a contest.

Edging is great fun... for awhile, but, what is the point of not letting yourself cum?

After a few days of not having an orgasm, your semen is re-absorbed into your scrotum and you have just wasted an opportunity for a hot orgasm that is great for relaxation and for the health of your prostate.

83 days of not cumming, is at minimum, 83 wasted orgasms! Not into denying myself pleasure. Life sucks enough as it is. Enjoy!

Onan

I am with Onan on this one. Edging takes practise and a lot of self control. You have to learn in a way to ignore your body's desire to let go. It's worth it in teh end.

But 83 days. Nah. Not sure what that would achieve. OK, if it floats your boat then good on yer, but i would never do it.

(Remember the film 40 Days and 40 Nights with Josh Harnett. Before the end of that period he was walking into meetings with full erections - an impressive sight I admit - so what would happen after 83?)

Actually I had a spontaneous orgasm without even touching myself.

Back to the story:

He faced the mirror and locked his wide meaty hands behind his head. This made his ample biceps flex and his chest muscles ripple like a water bed, while his lats flared out on each side. I almost came just looking at him.

The division between his pecs was deep and as he pressed fully into the pose it continued all the way down to his navel. He had at least an 8 pac. His body fat must have been less than 5%. I could see every division of his muscularity: The separation of his biceps from his triceps and the deep succulent valley his pectorials made where they came up against his upper lats. I wanted to bite and lick my way down the striations of his obliques, then slide my tongue over the veins of his lower stomach and down the v formed where his quadriceps & lower abs connected to his muscle covered hip bones.

But what made my knees go weak was the size and shape and color of his cock. In contrast to his tan, his dick was pale and it hung more than half way down his thighs. His cock head must have been more than 2 inches long and at least 2&1/2 inches wide. As I watched him clenching and unclenching his thigh and butt muscles his dick got harder and harder. I still have wet dreams where I'm choking and sucking on his huge log.

A vein almost as big as my pinky finger ran the length of his shaft. He just stood there with his muscular legs spread wide tensing and untensing his whole body. I stood mesmerized watching that huge cock head throb while his dick got more and more erect until it jutted proudly up toward the ceiling at a 45 degree angle.

He reached down and gave it a couple of strokes. I licked my lips as a drop of precum slowly rolled down the underside of his shaft towards his low hanging ball sac. He was definitely ready for sex.

Just then the 2nd guy opened his stall door. He was also naked. His blond hair was slicked back like he had just come out of the water. It dawned on me that they were lovers as this guy was also cut and built like a competitive bodybuilder.

His shoulders were wider and his chest was bigger, but he was less defined than the dark haired guy. He faced the mirror and turned slightly sideways flexing about a 20 inch right bicep. His right lat came out like a cobras hood and his left pec popped up hard and wide, forming a shelf from the center of his torso to his left shoulder.

His nipples were the size of quarters but they were perfectly centered in the middle of his pecs. His left arm was hanging straight down. His arm muscles rippled and his veins popped out more distinctly the longer he held this pose. His stomach was taut and defined tapering into slim hips.

His dick wasn't as big as his partners but it was round and fat and throbbing. Unlike his partners, his nutsac was tight up against the base of his cock making me wonder if he was on steroids.

I let my door swing all the way open. I faced the mirror then spread my legs wide. I propped my back against the stall divider to better enjoy the show. I was also fully nude and my hard cock pulsed up and down rapidly in time with my heart beat.

They enjoyed being watched as much as I enjoyed watching them. The dark haired guy stepped out of his stall and turned toward me and slick. Watching us and himself in the mirror he began to pump the air with his 10 inch member. It was quite a sight seeing that fat long cock head poke more and more into slicks stall opening. It was all I could do, not to drop to my knees and inhale that slab of man meat.

But he was focused on the slick haired guy. By now slick had moved out of his stall and I watched in appreciation as his well developed legs and smooth round butt knelt down to get a closer look at the massive tool dark guy was thrusting at him. The definition in slicks back was amazing.

Luckily slick had a big wide mouth with full luscious lips. He opened wide and whispered to dark guy,"give it to me". Being careful not to block my view, dark guy moved closer and closer to slicks wide open mouth. At first dark guy just touched the tip of his cock head to slicks wide flat tongue. A stream of precum mixed with saliva held them together, cock to mouth.

Then slick began to meet each thrust with a wide open mouth but when dark hair drew back, slick would lock his lips, first on just the head, then the shaft, as more and more of that fat long sausage plunged deeper and deeper into slicks mouth.

Dark guy began to moan," oh yeah, oh yeah", over and over. I stood watching, massaging my hard 8 inches, while my precum formed a bigger and bigger puddle on the floor.

Slick was now sitting on his feet. He had a beautifully proportioned dick. It stuck straight out at a 90 degree angle form his stomach, pulsating, as he feverishly began to suck dark guy in ernest. He used his right hand to stroke his dick, making his whole dick fuller and meatier. His cock head flared out about 1/4 of an inch wider than his shaft on each side.

Now and then dark guy would look in the mirror kind of leering at me as he watched me pump my meat, then just let it hang and throb and drip precum. Each look got me more and more excited.

Now slick was stroking his cock faster and faster as dark guy began to pump his face harder and harder. I could tell they were both very close to cumming. I very much wanted to dive on slicks cock to catch his cum in my mouth but I knew I would cum if I did. Plus I got the feeling that I could look but not touch.

Suddenly dark guy groaned,"I'm gonna cum". I was really impressed with slicks cocksucking skills as he expertly took all 10 inches all the way down his throat, never once neglecting to lock his lips on darks cock as he withdrew. Then slicks cock head flared out invitingly and they both let out long low grunts. I had to clamp my cock ring tight against the base of my dick to keep myself from shooting as slicks cock exploded, shooting stream after stream of white hot cum 3 or 4 feet into the air.

Some of it landed right on dark guys lips and I again had to lock my cock ring tight, as my whole body spasmed when dark guy slurped slicks spunk into his mouth. Slicks cum shot all aver dark guys face and chest and stomach. All the while slick kept his lips locked on dark guys cock while dark guy moaned, "ooooh yeaaah" over and over, still pumping with the same vigor. They must have cum for more than a minute.

Finally slick let go of darks dick and stood up. He wiped his spunk off dark guy and himself with his shirt and they both put on their pants. With just a glance at me dark guy muttered ,"Thanks man" and they were gone.

Well there was no way my dick was going down after that show so I decided to edge some more while I drove. I kept my cock ring on because I was still very close to cumming and I love the feeling of being sexually frustrated.

I put my clothes on trying to cover my still throbbing cock, but my shirt wasn't long enough. I could clearly see it pulsating in my pants, rapidly forming a big wet spot next to my mushroom cock head. I had to walk slowly to my car as even the friction of the soft material of my pants threatened to make me shoot my wad.

To my consternation, there was a cop car parked next to my van. But this cop was blond and very sexy with those mirrored sunglasses that they wear. I couldn't tell where he was looking but in order to get in my car my hard dick would be right in his line of vision. I regretted not taking the cock ring off as the wet spot on my pants was getting bigger and bigger and the head of my dick kept pushing harder and harder against the thin fabric of my pants.

I climbed into my van and the cop leanded over toward me and motioned for me to roll down my window.
"Where you headed", he asked in a smooth sexy voice.
"Texas", I replied.
He reached down between his legs and gave his crotch a couple of tugs.(Was He coming on to me?) Then he turned back to me and said,"You drive safely now". My dick was now so hard it hurt.