Ejaculation Distance

Kazon: My usual is 12 to 15 streams per nut. From 30 to 50 seconds in duration. Though, by the 3rd & definitely rare 4th consecutive nut, I am down to between 5 & 7 streams,at 8 to 12 inches in distance. The farthest distance shot that I remember & measured was almost 5 feet across the floor. My average distance is between 2 to 3 feet away for the first 2 & sometimes 3rd nut, I tend to use my head to block the shots from hitting furniture,wall etc., other wise it's time for Bounty. When the nut is exceptionaly good I realize that almost half of the shots will come out in full one piece streams, this takes on the appearance of aiport runways as seen from the air. Filling a 6 to 9 ounce glass of seed is no prolbem after all 3/4 nuts have been drained out of me.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Herble@Jan 1 2005, 08:59 AM
Wow, I dont even come close to that
[post=271266]Quoted post[/post]​

Herble!!!??? Yer smarter than that...

>>Filling a 6 to 9 ounce glass of seed is no prolbem after all 3/4 nuts have been drained out of me.

a 9 ounce glass.... I know it's winter, and snow gets pretty high... but the BS. I get the comical value. Prove it.

>> 50 seconds...

Oh Lord!

>>56 MPH???

They use a speed gun? What's the posted speed limit in the bedroom?!

Kazon: Faceking:

No need for me to BS or exaggerate about something which I am quite proud of and that has bought considerable pleasure to me and others. With the exception of a measured distance shot & the manufactures statement as to the size of a cup/glass, the aforenoted are averages based upon years of performance...my actual performances I might add.

"Prove it", you say, sure :D .....get major facial cosmetic surgery & a tan ( No comical value in that.), then come to New York and I will gladly hose you down in sperm.... & yes, the hosing will cum from my modest 8x4 dick.

In the future, come correct son..or don't come at all.....Meaning, had you asked instead of being such an ignorant @zz about it, I may have web-camed you. Perhaps, if & when I feel like it, I may web-cam with a member of LPSG and he can Howard Cosel you about it.

P.S....No snow in N.Y. today, actually it is 43 degrees right now, & yesterday it was 50 degrees & sunny. The speed limit on I87 is 65mph. However once you get my suggestions addressed by Dr. Dre, then you may experience the speed limits of my bedroom.

clayhead: i've been doing the pc exercises since i was about 12 or 13...a friend told me about it...and i've always shot pretty far and a good bit. i generally try to aim at something so i don't have to search for it to clean up...lol...sometimes i can't find it.
i suppose i average about 12-16 shots, the first one being the farthest around 8 to 10 feet and then the rest about 2 to 4 feet. i don't masterbate very often because its so messy, and i guess that could contribute to the amount as well.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
>>Perhaps, if & when I feel like it, I may web-cam with a member of LPSG and he can Howard Cosel you about it.

Yeah... show up on the board a little less sober why don't you. Your lyrical Jim Rome-esque smack was great in college.

>>With the exception of a measured distance shot & the manufactures statement as to the size of a cup/glass, the aforenoted are averages based upon years of performance

So, wait? Where does that leave us, other than an epic backpeddle of "disregard everything I just said, otherwise everything else I would of proved to you, had you not been an azz about it, and insert smack about my personal look & feel"...great. So please quantify your claim, this aint' about me, it's calling you out on:

>>My usual is 12 to 15 streams per nut. From 30 to 50 seconds in duration.

The usual is 15 and 50???!! I'll send you $100 cash... no $200 cash if you prove 50 seconds... no, my next trip to NYC... I'll wear a Mets jersey and let the damage be done unto thine if you can come within an iota of that quantitative braggadocio.

Too funny, as I've seen gals here talk about "internet inches".. now we see "internet cumstories". But, please,

let's not make this "thread bravado"... perform, prove, and I'll step back. Your quantative throwouts are so off base, it's ridiculous that I had to call you out. Don't take it personal, but you do realize what you've laid claim to. Spare me the cerebral breakdancing, as we will wind up back to you calling out a "royal flush", yet hiding behind a scanty pair... with what would of been, given my presence 3,000 miles nearer to you. You got caught/called out... plain and simple.

Spork

1st Like
Media
I shoot anywhere from a couple feet to over the head, depending on how long I've been building up to it and how long I've gone since I last came.

6-7 good shots is normal for me, 9-10 on a good day. I don't count drips. I get less volume out of the second in a day, but often I get more distance, since it's thinner.

I had my fertility tested once. Average ejaculation is 2.75-3 ml of fluid. I did about 6 ml.

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm doing this a whole lot more these days. I'm appreciating my body & my ability to get so much pleasure out of it. It hard to be competitive about this coz it's not like playing poker or shooting hoops. If I can shoot some big loads with a lotta power behind them, then the feeling is what I'm going for. I can't feel someone else's orgasm. I can only try to get the most out of my cock & body. The feeling is cooler for me than the idea that I can beat some record for biggest shot in the world. B)

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
been doing kegels since about age 10, spray distance depends on how long it's been since my last masturbation and how i've been hydrating... but if i feel like it i can always go over my shoulder from a sitting position.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by ziggity@Jan 31 2005, 05:22 PM
been doing kegels since about age 10, spray distance depends on how long it's been since my last masturbation and how i've been hydrating... but if i feel like it i can always go over my shoulder from a sitting position.
[post=279063]Quoted post[/post]​
Oh for the good old days :excl: There was a time in the days of Camelot :blush: But sadly now I haven't hit any home runs lately. Just getting on first base is an accomplishment. But over the shoulders? In my dreams :p

Herble:
Originally posted by Freddie53+Jan 31 2005, 06:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Jan 31 2005, 06:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ziggity@Jan 31 2005, 05:22 PM
been doing kegels since about age 10, spray distance depends on how long it&#39;s been since my last masturbation and how i&#39;ve been hydrating... but if i feel like it i can always go over my shoulder from a sitting position.
Oh for the good old days :excl: There was a time in the days of Camelot :blush: But sadly now I haven&#39;t hit any home runs lately. Just getting on first base is an accomplishment. But over the shoulders? In my dreams :p
[post=279067]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Hi Freddie

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Herble+Feb 1 2005, 12:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Herble &#064; Feb 1 2005, 12:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Freddie53@Jan 31 2005, 06:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ziggity
@Jan 31 2005, 05:22 PM
been doing kegels since about age 10, spray distance depends on how long it&#39;s been since  my last masturbation and how i&#39;ve been hydrating... but if i feel like it i can always go over my shoulder from a sitting position.

Oh for the good old days :excl: There was a time in the days of Camelot :blush: But sadly now I haven&#39;t hit any home runs lately. Just getting on first base is an accomplishment. But over the shoulders? In my dreams :p
[post=279067]Quoted post[/post]​
Hi Freddie
[post=279196]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Hi Herble :wub:
*I wonder if Herble could excite me into shooting hi over my shoulders. :blush:

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
I just dribble...and not terribly much...way more if I wait like 3 days. On the rare occasion that I&#39;m getting a handjob for a terribly long time and they finish really well then I may shoot a bit, but its not common.

I don&#39;t see what the big deal is though? I&#39;ve never been with someone who seemed disappointed that I cummed like I do, and some where down right grateful they didn&#39;t have to swallow as much...lol

Why would people even bother faking stories like that?

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by bigsam@Feb 2 2005, 12:51 PM
I just dribble...and not terribly much...way more if I wait like 3 days. On the rare occasion that I&#39;m getting a handjob for a terribly long time and they finish really well then I may shoot a bit, but its not common.

I don&#39;t see what the big deal is though? I&#39;ve never been with someone who seemed disappointed that I cummed like I do, and some where down right grateful they didn&#39;t have to swallow as much...lol

Why would people even bother faking stories like that?
[post=279574]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I never faked mine, then again, I don&#39;t shoot like that. My one friend did, but that was after hours of working him up. It&#39;s not really a big deal to me, it&#39;s more of a major turn on I guess.

ExoBus: I don&#39;t do any PC exercises.. but I do bring myself to the point of climax, then let it reside. I&#39;ve done this for as long as 5 days, each day bringing myself to the edge, then letting it reside for 2-3 times per day.
When I finally shot, the orgasm was a mix of intense pleasure and shock at the amount of cum and the explosion. Very fountain-esque.

*crickets in the background*

Did i just share too much info?

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ExoBus@Feb 3 2005, 03:24 PM
I don&#39;t do any PC exercises.. but I do bring myself to the point of climax, then let it reside. I&#39;ve done this for as long as 5 days, each day bringing myself to the edge, then letting it reside for 2-3 times per day.
When I finally shot, the orgasm was a mix of intense pleasure and shock at the amount of cum and the explosion. Very fountain-esque.

*crickets in the background*

Did i just share too much info?
[post=279828]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, just gave me something to try. :)

Randarak: I can remember when I was a teen. I&#39;d jerk off and edge for a couple of hours, and when I finally shot, it would go for a good 6 or 7 feet. It used to be easy to hit a girl in the face if I pulled out before cumming, and I was still kneeling between her legs. I&#39;m 35 now, I don&#39;t do the kegel exercises, and there are times where I can shoot as far as 3 feet. I usually get the best distance after edging for at least an hour. On average though, my range is about a foot most of the time.