Embarrassingly small for a softie?

If you looked over @ a urinal, what would you think?

• Very small flaccid

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • Small flaccid

Votes: 14 4.7%
  • Above average flaccid

Votes: 162 54.9%
  • Very large flaccid

Votes: 101 34.2%

• Total voters

B_8inchTeenCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice, couldn't argue on the fact that everything can be considered hate speech so let's move on.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." Wait, am I missing something? I don't see where it says the government can abridge speech if it's considered hateful?

arimington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd look over, be happy, smile, and hope you smile back :p
Hate speech is against the law. Time to grow up, kid.
Is there any way to be more patronising? Probably not, and your approach to responding to what is a very reasonable observation by 8inchTeenCock is probably ninenty percent of why you subsequently think he's an "angry kid".

Blagoblog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It depends on what country, but I know that in America, generally hate speech is not generally illegal, but incitement to imminent lawless action is, and speech may be subject to reasonable time, place, and manner restrictions.

Also the owners of a private forum are still allowed to restrict speech further inside: The LPSG mods aren't agents of the government.

P.S.: IMO it looks rather big for a softie.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nothing wrong with that cock in any state apparently to me. Even if you had a semi there! Even if you did not, that cock is just fine...!!

D_John Uppipe

Account Disabled
Media
Don't sweat it.

This guy knows his penis is larger than average and is just fishing for compliments and confirmation.

Guy just got his ego stroked from this thread.

It's not exactly a flaccid either,rather a semi-hard cock shot after a little tugging and a few impure thoughts.

As you were dude..........

there are dudes who r 2" and get 5/6" ur soft size lol
im 6" soft and people stare