Emilio gomont foto

ThedirtykevinE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm sorry if it seems I'm hating. Maybe I am tbh but with reason. I just hate how much this photographer distorts the body image into something most young gay guys can become complexed about. There are guys that look like the photoshop lies he puts out there and those guys will tell you how much not fun that life is. He's just perpetuating unhealthy body standards based on photoshop and editing. It's just so bad for the mental health in the community. Wish more people would see it.

This is the pic he puts out there of this actually cute guy. Edited to a degree where it's not even the guys body anymore... He didn't need to do that! I've mentioned this in the past. There are tons of photographers out there creating real art. And there are tons of models out there willing to showcase beauty in imperfections and reality. I really can't comprehend why someone pays attention to this fakery.

I've given other examples in this thread in the past. airbrushing, liquify... anatomically incorrect abs muscles... dislocated hips and glutes... Phoshoped anorexic bodies...
I have know some
Of this models and they actually look like that, of course he photoshops every photographer does, there are other accounts that are more inclusive and diverse