Endd house

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is a boarding house for men of exceptional size, both above the average and below.
The owner is an older fellow who loves people. He is actually the biggest of the men who work here. He is about 5'5" and about 170. A little pudge at nearly 70. He loves to take care of people. The others who work here are between 19 and 30. All are arount 5'1" and 5'4". None weigh more than about 120.
The men who live and pay room and board are at the other end of the spectrum. The smallest is 6'6" and about 220. The biggest is 7'3" and about 330.
The home itself is designed to cator to those men who are much larger than average, especially in their masculinity. They either work in the area or go to school, some are in college, or just board because of the services offered.
Beds and rooms are designed with the larger men in mind. Chairs are taller. Tables are taller. Doorways are bigger.
The house is subsidized by some website for larger endowed men. Pictures and videos are only posted if distinguishing marks or faces are hidden unless those in the pictures or vids agree to being seen.
Rooms are shared by the roomer according to the size of their endowment. Therefore the name of the house. There is no racial or ethnicity discrimination in the house. The men, both big and small, cover the gammit of the world's population. Sometimes language interfers, but the common language of love among men prevails.
Nudity within the house is required. Therefore arousal usually speaks loudly, especially when large men with larger than average equipment are walking around.
The men who work in the home are well adapted to accommodate those boarding here. Needless to say interviews are interesting.

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi. I'm Bobby. I finished the Navy about six months ago. Mr. D gave me a job here. Though I am 23 I look 16 nobody wanted to give me a job. He said I would have to work around the ranch and house taking care of men. He didn't tell me they were giants. I think I'll have a permanent kink in my neck.
I was cleaning in the gym room when Roberto came in. He is amaztling. He must be about 6'6" to my 5'3". I bet he weighs 250 and all muscle. I weigh 125 thanks to Navy cooking.
Anyway he was complaining about a minor back pain. I told him I was pretty good at working those things out. All the time I had a hard time not looking at his humongous penis. Now mind you it is as if these guys endowments are eye level anyway.
I had him lay face down on the table. After he adjusted things so he was comfortabe I got started. As I climbed on the table above his thighs I saw his package laying neatly half way to his knees.
I poured some warm oil across his back and started. I was amazed at how small my hands were compared to his muscles.
My little guy perked up real quick. I dont know if he could tell or not. When i was finished he sat up. Thats when i first saw the monster. He wasn't completely hard but was easily about 9", thick and uncut. I just stared, mesmerized by the sheer size.
Mr. D told me the guys here are big, but wow. Tbc

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Remember I told you about eye level, well as he sat on the table and I stood in front of him I truly was eye level and the eye was staring me down. I didn't mean to but my mouth just dropped open as I was like hypnotized. Unconsciously I licked my lips.
He saw me and chuckled. Berto asked if I was ok. I shook my head to clear myself. Thats when I realized the situation. I was standing before the man I always prayed I could be.
I don't know why, but my pituitary and adrenal systems failed me, so I wound up being small all over. Not only was I short, but little or no body hair, genitals like a nine year old. The only difference my nuts had dropped and now made a little cum.
While standing there thinking about that I also realized my fortunate situation. My hands had already been all over his back. It was my touching that had broughr him to this condition and I still had warm oil on my hands with more along side me.
I reached out and took him in hand. My fist is about three inches and it took more than three of those from basr to tip. Wow, my penis barely stuck out of my fist. I gently pulled his foreskin back and he moaned. I leaned forward a little and tasted him. OMG he tasted amazing.

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi. I'm Tim. While Bobby is with Berto let me introduce myself. I am 20 a little smaller than Bobby. It might be because I am asian.
There seems to be some common emotions among we who work here. None of us seem to have had any intimate loving fathers. We just did not receive the hugs or the simple I love yous that seem to lead to healthy emotions.
My own father was a work aholic. Others here just did not have a dad. You can't imagin what it is like to have exceptional men like these yo hold you close and hug the breath oit of you. I mean think about it, we hardly stand above their navel.
My favorite is Sam. He lives in the DD room. He stands about 6'11" and weighs in at nearly 300. His thigh is bigger than my waist. Sam is short for Samson. He said his mom knew he would be big so she gave him a hero's name. He is my hero.
He has very dark skin, especially against my paleness. I love being with him.
I was cleaning the DD room this morning, while Bobby was working in the gym. Sam came in working a towel over his head after taking a shower. I asked him why he had not asked me to help him. I usually stand on a stool so I can scrub his back. He said he thought I was busy. All the time his beautiful 10" uncut penis just wiggled and dangled over his lemon sized balls. I swear his scrotum is the size of a softball.
He appologized as he picked me up and held me to his chest. I fit right between his nipples. It always takes my breath away when he does that. Then when he whispers in my ear that he loves me I just melt.
While I was in his arms he walked over to his bed I had just made and layes me on my back. He surrounded me with himself. On his knees and hands he coveres me without crushing me. I weigh lust over 100.
That beautiful cock of his began to fill out and point toward me. He said, Tim do you see what you do to me.
I am always amazed when 10 dangling, floppy inches becomes over 11 hard as steel inches.
Mr. D warned all of us when we hired on that the men here would test the elasticity of our colon. He wasn't lying. All of these guys have been a huge challenge. Those in the 1+ room have been the most challenging physically. Face it my torso is a little over 24" and some of these cocks are nearly half that.

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As Mr. D was walking down the hall near the gym he heard what sounded like something between a squeal and a yelp. He rushed into the gym only to see Berto standing with his back to him.
Berto are you ok? Yes sir as he turned. Oh my said Mr. D. What he saw was frightening and amazing at the same time. There was little Bobby being held up with one of Bertos mighty arms and a huge penis partially hidden withen the smaller body.

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Really Mr. D he said he was ready. He was sucking on my cock when he said he wanted me inside. He got the lube and did me and himself. Then he stood so each foot was on each side of me. His little hardon was so tempting and right in front of my mouth that I took all of him including his nuts. He tasted so sweet. His pre should be bottled and sold.
His eyes rolled back and he started to sit on my cock. I was holding him so he did not fall back. As he gently sat more of his weight on me I guess I was too big for him. He wiggled around and slowly his weight caused him to open up. He gasped as I first began to penitrate him. Then it happened my foreskin slipped back and the head just sort of stabbed in. He ejaculated all over the place and just passed out.
For what it is worth he has a smile on his face. What should I do.
Well yhe hard pard is alredy done. Go ahead and let him slowly settle all the way onto your cock. If you can go ahead and cum in him.
When you are finished give the both of you a shower. If he has not come around by then go put him in your bed. He will be yours for the enening.

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sam leaned forward so his beautiful monster penis just rested on my lips. I kissed the pucker of his foreskin as a drip of precum met me. His taste is overwhelming. That sweetness just invited me for more. I opened my mouth and he obliged. Wow, what a mouth full.
The foreskin rolled back as the glans gently entered. Just that was a mouth full. We have been practicing so I changed position so his penis could have a more direct path. This put us in a 69 and he took me into his mouth. As small as i am that did a couple of things. He had to be some what of a contortionist to reach me. And he put his knees on each side of my head. The latter put nearly half of him into me very quickly. Thank goodness for practice.
I have learned to breath through my nose and my gag reflex is gone.
He devoured all of me. My steel three inches and pebble size nuts as if they were one. On th other hand half of his penis was in my mouth and throat and his huge testicles were hitting the top of my head. I knew if he ever put the whole thing in me my jaw would be dislocated.
I could hardly wait dor him to totally take me. We have been working toward complete entry anally, but there seems to be a barrier at about 8 inches. I want his last three inches so bad. Maybe tonight we can work that out.

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
While Berto was moving toward the room his gait caused his huge penis to further enter Bobby. He felt a squeeze on his cock while at the same time there was a kiss on his chest. He glanced down to his small love to find him looking at him. They kissed deeply and Bobby just said Papi. As he did a huge ejaculation happened between them. Berto knew this was going to be a good evening.

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We are both Thomas, that and our skin color make us twins. Though we are both men we actually only have those three things in common. I am just over five feet and about 110, my brother from a different mother is about six foot eleven and about two eighty of solid muscle. When we shop for clothes I go to the boys dept and he goes to big and tall.
I am one of the men who works here and he is a paying guest. Therefore I serve him. Mind you now I enjoy serving him and the others. I am paid well and receive great emotional satisfaction doing that.
Tom lives in the one plus room. There are only a few living there as I guess men that size are rare. He has the most beautiful eyes. They are sort of grey. I get lost in them every time he holds me. I'm telling you that when these men hold me it's like the childhood I never had. As i held to their chest and they kiss me, I just melt.
Tom love to hold me. I guess that is why they call us twins.
My manhood is nearly always standing at a little over three inches proud. His on the other hand usually hangs a beautiful ten toward his knees. I really have to be careful around him and the others as it hurts if he or they turn quickly and I'm standing too close. I nearly got knocked out one time.

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When we are together the others call him Tom or Thomas and call me T or Tommy.
He lives in the one plus room. Like all of us who work here I don't have a bedroom assigned to me, I sleep in whoever's bed I can. That is usually Tom's. He pulls me into his enormous chest using his body as my cover. I usually use one of his 18 inch arm muscles as a pillow.
Sometimes he lays on his back with one leg crooked. I then nestle between his legs. My head just sort of fits into the hollow formed at his groin. I fall asleep to the smell of him. My nose is usually at his scrotum while he lays quietly over my face. Al during the night I am able to lick, kiss, suck, or hold part of him in my mouth. For me it is just bliss. Though he is a total mouthfull I love just holding the whole intact end in my mouth. All during the night I am able to lick under hie extra,and there is alot, skin. Tasting him during the night is amazing. It is like an elixir for life. That clear stuff they call pre cum has a sweetness almost like hazelnut. It is amazing .I think I could drink it forever .
I love it when he sleeps on his back.

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm sorry for dropping the story. I'll admid I'd rather look at the assortment of cocks presented on LPSG than write. I will attempt to continue soon.
As a small man my fantasy is to be with a man who is BIG. He must be willing to hug me and be able to cover me.

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Today Mr. D is interviewing probably the smallest man he has ever met. Pete is about 4'8" and just under 100lbs. Having grown up on a farm he is lean and strong. Though he is athletic he never was on a team, too small they said. Like he could have done anything about it. His childhood illness is what made him small. Though it is in remission he has finally slimmed down and put on some muscle.
His adrenal system and pituitary were nearly wiped out by the meds that kept him alive. When his peers shot up in puberty he remained the size of a ten year old in all ways. Home schooling allowed him to pass his friends. He finished college level classes as they finished high school.
Anyway Mr D was asking some real personal questions. Pete how old are you now. I'm 22 and working on a Doctorate in business.
Have you ever been with another man sexually? Yes sir. Last year at the dorms. One of the football team took me as his toy. He was 6'8" and 275lbs of muscle. How well was he endowed? He was about 9inches and intact. He was an awesome man. He took real good care of me.

Reactions: Glehn

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mr D continues to interview Peter:
What makes you think you can handle the men who live here? Pete said, I have no gag reflex and I can get my mouth around 7inches. As far as the other opening, lets just say I'm accommodating.
Ok. You will start in the dining hall at the counter. There you will be able to see up close and personal what you will be dealing with.
Later in the dining hall Peter found there was a counter the men stood at while they ate. He and a couple of others served the food and worked along under the counter. There he found large holes. Through those he saw the endowments of the men he was serving. Some of them were presented through the whole. He went along the line. They were all huge. Most were intact. Some were light skinned others were darker. He found one that was oozing. This one he tasted. The taste was amazing so he put the whole glans in his mouth. Delicious is what he thought. From above he heard a groan.

yoyo1133

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sorry for dropping the story. I'll admid I'd rather look at the assortment of cocks presented on LPSG than write. I will attempt to continue soon.
As a small man my fantasy is to be with a man who is BIG. He must be willing to hug me and be able to cover me.
How about 6"5 ? I'd cover you