Entirely Shaved Pubic Region

JayPR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For the first time ever, it seems (personally to my delight and joy) that totally smooth cock, balls and ass are VERY in as far as a style right now. It wasn't all that long ago that most everyone found that look to be a massive turn-off (and obviously in the bear community it always will be a hell no).

The male nudist resort look becoming commonplace is awesome in my book. Not to mention it's soooo nice to suck a completely smooth cock or eat out a completely smooth hole without hair getting in the way.
I am not sure if that's completely true. In some circles or countries, yes, shaving is trending (nudists for example.) But I've seen a comeback of keeping pubic hair in the last couple of years here in the US (or at least trimming but not shaving it all.) I recall that the whole manscaping era where guys were shaving their genitals peaked in the late 2000s. About 10 years ago you would find more guys at the locker rooms with shaved pubes than now. Nowadays, I see more trimmed and even some full bushes, surprisingly in younger guys. It was my generation (younger GenXers and older Millenials) who were the ones that started the manscaping trend 20 years ago.

Reactions: Lovesux24

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not sure if that's completely true. In some circles or countries, yes, shaving is trending (nudists for example.) But I've seen a comeback of keeping pubic hair in the last couple of years here in the US (or at least trimming but not shaving it all.) I recall that the whole manscaping era where guys were shaving their genitals peaked in the late 2000s. About 10 years ago you would find more guys at the locker rooms with shaved pubes than now. Nowadays, I see more trimmed and even some full bushes, surprisingly in younger guys. It was my generation (younger GenXers and older Millenials) who were the ones that started the manscaping trend 20 years ago.
I agree. More guys in the NE USA are holding on to their pubes. Hopefully enough guys will continue manscaping completely to keep me happy.

On a side note, about 10 years ago, I was at the Eagle New York City and 2 guys turned down playing with me because I had shaved pubes. I think you need to know your audience. Mine is definitely not the NYC leather scene. But there are guys in NYC who do shave or trim or manscape.

Being totally smooth all over is my #1 turn on so it will never go out of style with me. I respect everyone. And I know what I crave.

Last edited:

Braunlow

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I went to the beach with a few friends of mine, one of whom was a younger man to whom I had grown very fond; I knew he felt the same way about me. Anyway, the changing area at the beach was a cinder block maze with occasional benches to change. I had never seen anything like it. We went to the place together and found a deserted spot. He dropped his pants and underpants and , of course, I looked as he was getting his trunks out of his bag. He was completely shaved, which made his dick look delicious. I went home that evening and immediately shaved my pubes and haven't grown them since, either shaving or getting them waxed. I love the smooth feeling and would never consider growing the hair back. And BTW, two weeks later we finally spent the weekend together and had the best lovemaking I had had in many years. A very smooth weekend.

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to the beach with a few friends of mine, one of whom was a younger man to whom I had grown very fond; I knew he felt the same way about me. Anyway, the changing area at the beach was a cinder block maze with occasional benches to change. I had never seen anything like it. We went to the place together and found a deserted spot. He dropped his pants and underpants and , of course, I looked as he was getting his trunks out of his bag. He was completely shaved, which made his dick look delicious. I went home that evening and immediately shaved my pubes and haven't grown them since, either shaving or getting them waxed. I love the smooth feeling and would never consider growing the hair back. And BTW, two weeks later we finally spent the weekend together and had the best lovemaking I had had in many years. A very smooth weekend.
beautiful story. thank you for sharing your smooth adventures.

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Braunlow

Braunlow

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Since a year, I regularly go to a waxing salon and gets my shaft, balls and ass crack waxed. Really a great feeling to have smooth cock and balls!
I agree; there's a real thrill reaching down and everything is smooth. I go to a guy who has a salon in his house. I especially love the feel of the warm wax. By now, the pulling of the hair doesn't hurt at all, except for the chest. He does my ass and crack first. I am on all fours on the table and he grabs my balls to guard them from getting wax on them. Then he spreads the wax over my ass and crack. A few pulls and my ass is smooth as a baby. Then I turn over and he does the groin and base of the penis. For this, he says that it is easier if the person being waxed is hard. so he works up my erection, then proceeds to wax. After he is finished, he spends several minutes rubbing lotion into the waxed areas and jacking my dick for a couple minutes. Smooth all the way......... it's a slice of heaven.

Last edited:

Braunlow

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I’m not sure what it is, but I can’t stand pubic hair on me. Shaved..especially on my balls.. feels so good and freeing. To each their own
I agree. It took me so long to take the plunge. I was always very anti-body hair to begin with, preferring the overall smooth look and feeling. When I finally went to the waxer and told him to take it off, I left feeling lighter and sexier. I'd never go back to the way it was.

• Love
Reactions: Sandymat and kdubb

BlueMoon1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. It took me so long to take the plunge. I was always very anti-body hair to begin with, preferring the overall smooth look and feeling. When I finally went to the waxer and told him to take it off, I left feeling lighter and sexier. I'd never go back to the way it was.
I am pretty hairy all over and I can’t be bothered with the upkeep, but I do my pubes and armpits. It’s something at least lol

Reactions: tnman and Braunlow

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, that is such an incredibly hot video!!! The guy cums 3 times!!!
Perfect shave. The only thing I would have done differently is to clean up his large bald blond cock with my mouth. Best that nectar tastes sweet.

Reactions: Braunlow