Epididymitis

jimmyboy1012

Sexy Member
Media
Just found out I had epididymitis. Man this is the worst feeling I think I have ever had. I feel like I have been kicked in the balls all the time. Dr. put me on antibiotics. Anybody had this before and know anything to do to treat this or keep it from happening?

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Epididymitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Diet and excersize are the keys to a healthy long life. From the womb and beyond, everyone contracts pathogens. The immune systems grows and strengthens from these events.
With the aid of antibiotics, it is the immune system that fights off the diseases.
Antibiotics MUST be taken as prescribed (for 10 days usually) They do not destroy the pathogens: the medications only slow the pathogens rate of replication so the immune system can neutralize the infection.

Follow your MD's orders.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh Man I sympathise with you I had it about 15 years back and its sure is painful. Its one of those conditions you go to the doctor with and as him to prescribe some to get rid of the pain, but leave the swelling.

The antibiotics will do the trick in next to no time and you shouldn't get a recurrence, well I certainly havent. You may find wearing a suspensory bandage. Its like a mesh slingshot on a belt that helps hold your balls in place so the don't flop around and cause you pain.

When you first get it you think "my god this is the big C" Be assured normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. Certainly in time for your Christmas day Special. Well they do say Christmas and Birthdays ....!!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have had friends that have had this and it was painful to see them in so much pain.
what causes this? if antibiotics can help it, it must be tansmissable from sex? i am thankful i have not experienced it.

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had it before. You can get it for multiple reasons, but the most common for those in monogamous relationships is urine working its way down the seminal vesicle and into the epididymis, irritating it. For those who still have fun with multiple partners, STD type infections if untreated can get flushed down the same way, causing a much worse infection. Basically if you have to take a leak, do it!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Oh man, some of the worst pain I've ever been in. Ice packs can really help if you have swelling.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah..it is awful. Had it at the beginnig of this year. My nut swelled up big as a large egg. It does hurt. I had to go on antibotics as well as pain killers. I stand all day on my job, that did not help at all. Were something to heally support them. And use Ice pack when you can.
BBB2.5

joeydude27

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have also had this and it is terrible!!!

IMPORTANT ADVICE......

The antibiotics will work, but make sure you complete the course and take a repeat if need be! I ended up taking a single course of antibiotics which obviously wasn't enough and the epididimytis came back with avengence and I ended up in hospital for a week!!! :(

So make sure you take my advice and all the best to you! :)

D_eegby6ry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have actually had it multiple times, which really sucks.

Just as they said, keep up on the meds. and take it easy for awhile.

sorry about that :(

walker12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had it and when it first occurred, it was very painful, frightening, and embarrassing.

I had no idea why my balls were so swollen and painful. Sometimes I was in so much pain that I begged my partner to cut my left testicle off!

Due to embarrassment, I put off treatment for a lot longer than I should have.

Now that I know what it is and how I got it, I do have occassional reoccurrences, but as others have stated, antibiotics will clear it up.

Basically it is a bacterial infection that mainly occurs due to unprotected anal sex.

We all have harmless bacteria in the colon that aid in digestion. Unfortunately, that same bacteria becomes harmful when, during anal sex, it is displaced and transported through the penis and infects the testicles.

I remember that my first occurrence was during a period of time where I was really into anal sex. I really got addicted to fucking guys without a condom and I paid the price with epididymitis.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had it about 15 years ago as well. Along with the antibiotics, the Dr. advised me to jerk off as many times a day as I could during the course of treatment. He said it would help to clear out the pipes. I was over it in about 5 days. I think I wanked about 5 times per day.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I had it about 15 years ago as well. Along with the antibiotics, the Dr. advised me to jerk off as many times a day as I could during the course of treatment. He said it would help to clear out the pipes. I was over it in about 5 days. I think I wanked about 5 times per day.

:eek:
I had it so bad I couldn't even think about j/o for at least a week, maybe longer. The first time I shot my load I nearly jumped out of my skin it hurt so bad. But I agree, the pipes need to be cleared. Some of the nastiest cum I've ever seen... just not a fun time whatsoever. :yuck:

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I feel for you. I had it about 4 years ago. I blamed it on jerking off constantly on my side and my balls would bang and bounce off my fist. I was sure not having sex then ...

I was stupid because the pain was really bad before I went to the doctor. It got to the point where I would have to sit down REALLY SLOWLY, so that the top of my right nut would HURT as if I had been punched. I couldn't walk fast either, and at night I could not lay on my side. I had to sleep on my back for a while. After the antibiotics the pain started going away quite soon. I don't know how it happened, it just did.

Occassionally, I still feel the remnants of that infection, like just a touch of soreness that I am now aware of after that painful event.

REST THE BOYS and give us an update!

mke75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Antibotics and anti inflammatories. Let me tell you it's the quickest way to at least start feeling half-way better. My urologist told me that there are guys out there that are chronic and have to have surgery!!!!!:eek:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Antibotics and anti inflammatories. Let me tell you it's the quickest way to at least start feeling half-way better. My urologist told me that there are guys out there that are chronic and have to have surgery!!!!!:eek:

I find that hard to believe. What in God's name would they cut out? Doesn't make sense. :confused: Epididymitis is an infection! Sounds like the urologist who could not find my varicocele and wanted to perform exploratory surgery. The son of a bitch just wanted to cut, no ultrasound, no nothing. Some doctors will cut as often as they can just to get the money. Any surgery is invasive and full of side effects and should be avoided unless only a last resort. Run like hell from that bastard! :mad:

diablo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just found out I had epididymitis. Man this is the worst feeling I think I have ever had. I feel like I have been kicked in the balls all the time. Dr. put me on antibiotics. Anybody had this before and know anything to do to treat this or keep it from happening?

Dude, I feel your pain. I had it several years ago; it hurt like hell. There are different causes, including STDs. But you can also get it without an STD, such as urine backing up into the epididymis. My doc tested me for STDs (which were negative). So your doc should have tested you, just to be sure.

I haven't had a recurrence, but it did take a while for a full recovery. I had a dull ache in my balls for several months after the episode.

Good luck.