Eric Bana

luvscock

Expert Member
Media
longNthick22 said:
I'm surprised by the pics that Pecker provided that Eric Bana used to be stocky. In Munich is is almost "thin." Plus, those pictures with that fake ass looking prostetic are not real!

I wouldn't call Eric Bana in Munich thin...he was perfectly toned and muscled. Very much like he was in Troy. Great body.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
You MUST be joking.
brad6a.jpg
Meh, close enough.

Athleticman60516

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. I can not imagine him wagging his wanker like that in a film, expecially a film that was rated "R." There would have been an NC-17 on that just for the frontal like that especially at the time it was made.

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
Actually,

In an interview some time ago, he was saying that in the scene in chopper, he was using a prosthetic, however, a friend of mine looked him up on bulge report and said he was packin 10...Can anyone confirm that? Anyone got certain news on him?

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw Chopper the other night and yes it looked totally fake, white even. Wasn't a very good prosthetic.

I have no idea if he is 10" or not but if he was why would he use a prosthetic?

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
I dont know why, but recently he did the Vanity Faire Spread with Tom Ford, and its a picture of him with a speedo and a white robe on, originally, it was jsut him with the speedo, but he didnt feel comfortable, so they added a robe. He still had a huge bulge. But what I wanna know is, how does bulge report find out about endowments? Whats the source of information.

bklynbigballs

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
14x8thck said:
He did a movie called Black Hawk Down and there is a seen where he is standing at the bar with his dick out and by no mean soft is he shabby. Soft it looks like six or seven inches. HOT MAN !:tongue:

Man, I wish there was a bar like that in my neighborhood...you know where hot aussie guys stand around with their dicks out.

chris6092

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He displays a big prosthetic dick in his earlier movie "Chopper". Looks kinda good for a bit of plastic!

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
AvgPkg said:
I just saw Munich....he is hot. I haven't seen much of his stuff but he looked so familiar. I imdb'ed him and he was in Troy as Hector. I knew I recognized his hot body somewhere. For a guy who's 38, he is in damn good shape.

as for endowment, I don't really care but he strikes me as hung for some reason.

Eric Bana made "Troy" almost bearable .
He is a great actor .Witness "Chopper".
Sexy . Family man.

Reactions: sorbo

Wren

Just Browsing
Media
Im surprised he hasn't been mentioned in this forum. I think he's sexy. Love to see some revealing photos.