Eric Bana

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember having the biggest crush on Eric when he started doing tv in Australian (this was about 1994 or so). He has improved with age and was pretty hot to begin with!

When ever I think of Eric, I get a huge smile...

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With compliments of Aussie Beef some stunning photos of
Eric Bana.
There have been several threads - just curious is this naked picture of him
his for real - hope so!

I don't care if the photo is fake, it is till a hot shot of a hot guy! But I somehow think Eric is bigger than that!

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
The picture posted above is photo shopped, his head is not in proportion with his body, the guy is 6' 4'' ... but yes, he is supposedly VERY big, when he did full frontal scenes, in whitey tighties, his bulge was pretty darn huge. I actually would love to know any 411 on what hes packing. Plus his endowment is disscussed in all his fan sites... I found this on one of his fan sites...
Full-Frontal-001.gif - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oddly enough, Eric Bana was on the same bus as me once. He had a bag full of chocolates... and he jumped on the back door stair (one of the ones that clunked to let the driver know you were leaving).

That was much earlier in his career, in his early full frontal days.

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me, he's the hottest actor in Hollywood. He makes Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt look like pretty little squirts. I don't generally believe you can judge much about hung-ness from pix of bulges, but that momentary glimpse of him in his underwear in the video is very impressive. At his height, there's a good chance he's got a major piece there. In "Troy" I fantasized about him grabbing Brad, throwing him on the ground and making him his bitch. (Think I have a future as a director?)

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In "Troy" I fantasized about him grabbing Brad, throwing him on the ground and making him his bitch.

I think that scene is on the DVD extras boxed set version!