DaveMatth

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
#tyler lawrence gray from scalec

he knows what he's doing, there's no way he needs to spot that twink like that lmao

crthicky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have no idea why gays in this thread think it’s so notable that Erick is supportive of the gay community. Like the term gay friendly has been over used to death. Many millions of Americans support gays and are gay friendly. Plus he lives in L.A. Why wouldn’t he be gay friendly?

locamonk

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no idea why gays in this thread think it’s so notable that Erick is supportive of the gay community. Like the term gay friendly has been over used to death. Many millions of Americans support gays and are gay friendly. Plus he lives in L.A. Why wouldn’t he be gay friendly?
I think a lot of people are skeptical of gay allyship as being just performative or disingenuous, especially with rainbow-washing during Pride month.

locamonk

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a lot of people are skeptical of gay allyship as being just performative or disingenuous, especially with rainbow-washing during Pride month.
That said, he’s his own person and it’s great he is an ally. And that he likes to tease. :blush:

shoot4joy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I’m the only person that’s got on to the fact he wears a hair system/wig has no one else noticed ? He was bald pretty much at the front on his head then suddenly full head of hair ….
There is much discussion of it earlier on in this thread. Even videos of the process.

Reactions: Realmcnasty

crthicky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He’s not for notable that tho. Many/ most of Americans say they are supportive of gays. It’s not the 80’s. No one said they were giving him flowers because they were skeptical. U did.

Realmcnasty

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was a hair transplant by this guy, literally googled it in less than a minute. You can also find a review he left at the doctors website. There's probably pics on their Instagram if you care enough to look.
The hair transplant clearly wasn’t successful or to his liking because he definitely wears a hair system now no way is his hair a transplant now

Reactions: ripped rod

jayRob

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He’s not for notable that tho. Many/ most of Americans say they are supportive of gays. It’s not the 80’s. No one said they were giving him flowers because they were skeptical. U did.
Why in the fuck are you trying to pick fights right now ? I can’t think of a single bodybuilder at Eric’s level who outwardly vocalizes his support for the gay community. Most bodybuilders with a platform are hyper masculine and still have a “no homo” mindset. Eric does deserve to be congratulated for showing his support. Stay mad.

dmos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why in the fuck are you trying to pick fights right now ? I can’t think of a single bodybuilder at Eric’s level who outwardly vocalizes his support for the gay community. Most bodybuilders with a platform are hyper masculine and still have a “no homo” mindset. Eric does deserve to be congratulated for showing his support. Stay mad.

Yeah, the only other one I can think of off the top of my head is Jeff Nippard and even he's pretty subtle about it (though, to be fair, Jeff's the only bodybuilder I can think of who not only follows mattxiv, but Likes nearly every single one of his posts about LGBT rights).

Esco69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, the only other one I can think of off the top of my head is Jeff Nippard and even he's pretty subtle about it (though, to be fair, Jeff's the only bodybuilder I can think of who not only follows mattxiv, but Likes nearly every single one of his posts about LGBT rights).
Jeff recently posted a pic of him watching Hasanabi so he's probably more on the progressive side